• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 14,297 Views, 1,098 Comments

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War - tranhdxrbntd



Equestria is fighting her first World War after the 2nd Industrial revolution. She hasn't fought a war in a while. Before his death, Discord enlists the help of several creatures that are all too familiar with the concept.

  • ...
61
 1,098
 14,297

PreviousChapters Next
Update: Will try to keep writing

Author's Note:

My incident last year with a car gave me quite a challenge. I was given the choice of being medically discharged but decided to stay in. It took quite a bit of effort for me to recover and bring myself back into pre-accident condition. I thought I was 100% okay when I was finally able to climb up a rope with 35 pounds strapped to my waist like I could before.

Unfortunately, things decided to take a turn for the worst. On a checkup, some scans revealed quite the surprise. I had a large mass growing in my pelvic region. Its crazy how a 5" diameter, 2 pound tumor can just decide to grow as quickly as it did. They've already removed it, along with some other unimportant things like my appendix, 15 feet of my small intestine, and other unnecessary organs.

I'll be honest with all of you. I'll try to finish this story but there's a lot of other things I'd prefer to doing. People think being in your 40s as middle aged but your 20s (23 in my case) is where its at. I'll soon be busy with more treatment, medically retiring from the military, arranging certain things, and dying.

Pic: Me in the hospital with my 8 different medications keeping me alive and pump full of painkillers keeping me from setting the hospital on fire.

Unrelated (I swear), sidenote: It's gonna be quite entertaining to see handicap placards/plates/symbols on my armored up, souped up, barbed wire wearing OBS f350.

PreviousChapters Next