• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 919 Views, 35 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
42
 35
 919

PreviousChapters Next
Dad Beat Dad

*Danyelle's POV*


*Yawn!* I got up for the morning and went back to Tartarus before coming across Vaggie, who got out of bed herself. "Morning Vaggie..."

Vaggie spoke "Hey Danyelle..."

We soon got dressed and went downstairs before hearing Charlie muttering. "I don't understand why it's not working. Think Charlie, think. Think, think, think, think, think, think. *Mutters* ...Trust falls, every single morning, we could do... *Gasp!*"

We saw the others watching Charlie going over something like a stringed noteboard, stressing out like Twilight. I also noticed Husk having a mug that said "Fuck Mondays".

Angel spoke "Yikes."

Charlie spoke "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, Charlie!"

Vaggie asks "Charlie? ...Sweetie, you, uh... You good?"

Charlie spoke "*With messy hair and bloodshot eyes* Nope, no! Not really! Haha! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working. *Crushes paper* We've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple months left before the angels come. *Manic laughed with flared hair and a pair of horns* And at this rate...."

Vaggie spoke "Maybe it's time..."

Charlie spoke "No."

Vaggie spoke "To ask..."

Charlie spoke "*Grabs Vaggie* Don't say it."

Vaggie spoke "Your dad."

Charlie groaned at that.

I hit Charlie in the head with a half chewed toy.

I spoke "You need to buck up and act like a proper princess!"

Vaggie asks "Where did you get that?"

“A daughter of mine, Rani was too rough.” I simply answered.

Vaggie spoke "Anyway, Charlie, I know you don’t want to, but we need every advantage we can get."

Charlie spoke "He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, “Go ahead and kill everyone!” *Gasp!* Wait. That’s it."

Vaggie asks "Kill everyone?"

Charlie spoke "No. He could get me a meeting with Heaven."

Vaggie asks "Didn’t we already try that?"

Charlie spoke "Well, yeah, with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn’t in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top! There’s sure to be some angels who will listen."

Husk asks "*Notices Charlie hesitating* What’s the hold up? You got daddy issues?"

Charlie spoke "No, we just have never been close. After he and Mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls… sometimes, but only if he’s bored or like, needs me to do something."

Husk spoke "*Smirk* Daddy issues."

I spoke "I could get in contact with Belladonna's cousin, she might be able to help. And so will High Goddess Faust."

Angel spoke "Well, I’d like to meet the big dick in charge."

Niffty spoke "*Holding knife* The ultimate bad boy. *Giggles like a gremlin while Angel silently swiped the knife and threw it away* I bet he’s scary."

I groan "I swear Angel... you can be such a colt-cuddler at times."

Charlie called Lucifer as it took a while before he answered. Probably because he wanted to greet her daughter perfectly.

Lucifer spoke "Hey, bitch!"

…That made me face-fault at that. “WHAT THE?!”

Charlie spoke "Hi, Dad."

Lucifer asks "Hey! How are you? *Chuckles* Wh-Wh-Where are you these days?"

Charlie spoke "You know where I am, Dad. I’ve told you before."

Lucifer spoke "You have? Oh yeah, uh? Well, you know I um, uh…"

Charlie asks "I told you when you called me five months ago. Or did you not listen?"

Lucifer spoke "No, no, no, no. Just, you know, just forgot. I’ve just been really busy! Ya know with um… important things."

Charlie spoke "Well, I’m actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial."

Lucifer spoke "Oh… sadly I missed it. Heheh, you know I haven’t been watching much TV lately. Scrambles the brain. *Laughs* But, hey, a hotel! Fun!"

Charlie spoke "*Sigh* Listen, Dad, I’ve got… kind of a big ask."

Lucifer spoke "*Coughs* Yeah, of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking. You just name it."

Charlie spoke "I need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever’s in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top."

Lucifer spoke "Oh no! Nooooo, no, no, no, no, Charlie no, no, no, that’s, uh… No."

Charlie: *Frustrated* Look, Dad. I don’t ask you for much. I never have, but this, this is really important to me. It’s the most important thing I’ve ever done. And… I need you. I need your help."

Lucifer spoke "*Stammers* I don’t know, Charlie."

Charlie spoke "Please, just come see what I’m trying to do. You’ll see why it’s a really good idea. And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, Dad."

Lucifer spoke "Wait. You’re inviting me over? *Excited* Absolutely! Hoh! I’ll be there in an hour! *Ends call*"

I used telepathy to let High Goddess Faust know that I wanted arrange a meeting with her.

I spoke "Oh and Charlie, I've already contacted High Goddess Faust. She'll have the Grand Council ready soon."

Charlie spoke "Well, we have an hour until he gets here."

Vaggie spoke "Okay, people, Lucifer is on his way. So we are going to get this place presentable, and we are going to make an amazing impression! Vamonos!"

We were getting the place ready as I helped with the “Welcome” banner so it wasn’t misspelled. Soon, everything was ready.

Charlie spoke "*Deep breath* Okay everyone, it’s showtime! *Opens door, revealing Lucifer*"

Lucifer spoke "Chaaaarlie!!"

Charlie spoke "Hey, Da-"

Lucifer spoke "*Squeezes Charlie with a bear hug* Oh, it’s so good to see you! Haha!"

Charlie spoke "Uh… It’s great to see you, too, Dad. *As Lucifer let her go, letting Charlie gasp for air before she clears her throat* Welcome! To the Hazbin Hotel!"

Some Egg Bois set off party poppers as Keekee approached Lucifer and rubbed against his right leg.

Lucifer spoke "*Crouches down and pets Keekee* Oh, hewwo, Keekee! *As Razzle and Dazzle flew to him* Razzle, Dazzle! *Plays with the two for a bit* Oh, look how much you haven’t grown! Still fun sized. You taking care of my little girl? *Ominously* You better be… *Laughs*"

Wow, what a family Charlie has, with a pet and two bodyguards.

I spoke "It's good to see you again Lucifer."

Lucifer asks "*Chuckle* Good to see you too, Dany. *Walks and looks around* Wow, this place sure looks, uh… Uh-huh. Yeah. Uh-huh. It’s got a lot of character. *Notices bar* Oh, what in the unholy hell is that?!"

Alastor asks "Just some of the renovations we had done. Adds a bit of color, don’t you think?"

Lucifer asks "And you are?"

Alastor spoke "*Rises from shadows behind him* Alastor! *Shakes Lucifer’s apple staff* Pleasure to be meeting you, sir. *As Lucifer fixed his hat and suit* Quite a pleasure! It’s nice to finally put a face to the name. You are much shorter in real life."

Lucifer asks "Who is this? Who’s this now? Are you the bellhop?"

Alastor spoke "Haha! No! I am the host of the hotel. You might have heard my from my radio broadcast."

Lucifer spoke "Hmm. Nope! I guess that’s why Charlie called it the ‘Hazbin’ Hotel! Hahaha."

Alastor spoke "Ha ha ha! It was actually my idea."

Lucifer spoke "Ha ha ha! Well, it’s not very clever!"

Alastor spoke "Ha ha, fuck you."

Charlie spoke "*Splits the two up* Okay! Okay. Anyway. Dad, look at this lovely parlor, where people can get to know each other and share secrets and stories and intimate feelings! Without Alastor, we wouldn’t have been able to pretty it up this much!"

Alastor spoke "Charlie has a very unique vision. I am happy to fulfill her bizarre requests. *Places hand on Charlie’s left shoulder*"

Charlie spoke "Oh, thank you, Alastor."

Lucifer silently growled as I could tell he’s jealous.

Alastor spoke "Quite an impressive young lady. We’re all very proud of her.

Lucifer asks "*Clears throat* Charlie, dear. Why don’t you and Dany introduce to your other friends?

Charlie spoke "Oh, yes, of course. This is Vaggie. She’s my girlfriend!

Lucifer spoke "Oh ho my golly ! You like girls? So do I, we have so much in common! Put ‘er there, Maggie! *Hugs Vaggie* She’s so pretty.

Vaggie spoke "Uh, lovely to meet you, uh, sir!

Layla spoke "I'm Layla Heartfilla, the gay asswipe over there is Angel Dust."

I spoke "The gryphons are Grimcrest and Duskfeather, their son is under my care."

Charlie spoke "And this is Sir Pentious, he and Angel Dust along with a few others are our guests!"

Sir Pentious spoke "*Salutes* Your Majesty! *Bows and faceplants on the a tray of cookies*"

Angel Dust spoke "*Sleazily* Heya, short king."

Charlie spoke "*As Husk gave a two-finger salute* Husk is our bartender, and Niffty is our housekeeper!"

Husk spoke "Nice to meet you."

Niffty spoke "*Jumps onto Lucifer* Hello. I clean. Hehehehe."

But then a chandelier crashed on the floor. Place is still a fixer-upper.

Layla spoke "*sigh* I shouldn't be here though..."

Husk spoke "Probably bad luck on your end."

Lucifer spoke "Ha ha ha, alright then."

Then a song suddenly started.

Later, after the song ended, we saw a short and plump female peacock mobian sinner demon with a pale-lilac beak and platinum-blonde feathers, with a 1920s-style bob cut on her head, having eyes with cerise-colored pupils, black sclera, and thick lashes colored in a very dark shade of magenta while sharp pale yellow teeth inside her beak and dark magenta lips, as well as darker-colored blush. The female demon was wearing a bright pink 1920s-style flapper dress with pale yellow and black detailing, resembling film tape, alongside a pair of maroon heels, with her attire accessorized with a set of magenta opera gloves, a black pearl-necklace with a cerise gem in the middle, and a maroon headband held by an oval-shaped cerise gem, which has a pair of feathers in two shades of maroon with yellow dots, and on the back of her right shoulder was a cerise tattoo of some kind.

Lucifer asks "Who?"

And as she said during her song interruption, her name is Mimzy. "Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawkin'? Is it, cuz I'm adorable?"

Alastor spoke "Mimzy!"

Mimzy spoke "Alastooorr, sweetie, doll face! So good to see you. How you been? Good? Good."

The two hugged and squeezed each other.

Mimzy spoke "Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory, and I figured I'd stop by, say hi for old times sake."

Alastor spoke "Of course, sweetheart! Everyone is welcome here."

Charlie asks "Oh, how nice! So you two know each other?"

Mimzy spoke "Oh, yeah. We go way back, ran in the same circles when we were alive. You know, this one used to frequent the club where I used to perform. He's the only one I knew who could pound whiskey like a sailor then keep up with me on the dance floor."

Alastor spoke "Oh, quite a talent, this gal. Ho, ho, you should have seen her in her heyday."

Mimzy spoke "Hey, watch it tall, dark and creepy. *Straightens dress* I'm still in my prime!"

Ryōta pops up with Loona in tow as his tail wagged happily.

"Ryōta? What's got you so canine crazy?" I punned with a smirk.

Ryōta spoke "I finally popped the question to Loona!"

I noticed Loona blushing with a smile with her tail wagging and her pointing fingers nervously against each other, making my smirk grow bigger.

I giggle "If I know Bee and Pinkie, they'd be planning the wedding."

Mimzy spoke "*Notices Lucifer* Oh, oh my stars! *Gasp!* Is that Lucifer* Pushes Sir Pentious aside* Move it! Pleased to meetcha, Your Highness. Alstor, you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company."

Lucifer spoke "Charmed, I'm sure."

Alastor spoke "As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie and I have a tour to continue."

Lucifer spoke "I'm sure Charlie can handle showing me around."

Alastor asks "Nonsense! We started the hotel together, and we'll show it off together. Right, Charlie?"

Charlie spoke "Oh, right."

Alastor spoke "*As Vaggie and I followed Charlie and Lucifer* Why don't you let the others help you settle in, and I'll be back before you know it."


*Ryōta's POV*


Mimzy asks "*Approaches the bar as Alastor followed the four of us* So, where can a girl get a drink around here? *Notices Husk as he grunted* My, my, is that Husker? Alastor still has you slinging hooch for him, I see. *Chuckles* Classic! How ya been, furball?"

Husk spoke "Good until five minutes ago."

Mimzy asks "Oh, don't tell me you're not happy to see me. You might hurt my feelins. *Giggles* Hey Niffty, whatcha' been up to, girlie?"

Niffty spoke "Fighting bugs."

Mimzy asks "*As a bug was scuttling by* And uh, how's that going for you?"

Niffty spoke "They're winning. *Darkly smiles with a knife in her left hand* But not for long."

Mimzy spoke "Uh-huh... *As a glass of liquor stops in front of her* Thanks, pussy cat!"

Husk spoke "Oh, fuck you."

Danyelle flew off to Bee's place.

Danyelle calls out "Hey ya foxy bitch! I got news!!!"

Beelzebub's bedroom door opened as she and a male hellhound came out.

Beelzebub asks "Yeah?"

Danyelle exclaims "Prince Ryōta is going to marry Loona!"

Vortex asks "...You serious?"

Danyelle spoke "I'm not fucking joking here!"

Vortex chuckles "Guess Loona forgot to tell him where Bee’s place is."

Danyelle spoke "Ya know Bee, you'd get along with Pinkie easy. She's a total party anmal, just like you are."


End

PreviousChapters Next