• Published 15th May 2024
  • 92 Views, 2 Comments

World of Chaos - Part 02: Twilight faces the Dark Martial March - Khampostel



The adventures of Twilight and her friends continue in a chaotic world.

  • ...
 2
 92

[AUTHOR'S WORDS]

Ahhh... It's been quite a while since I finished the first part of this story. Even now, I find myself rereading it and discovering potential improvements in the previous writing.

However, one cannot be confined to a single project.

Everything must continue.

I am still open to hearing any suggestions and improvements in the story. Maybe some crazy ideas from the supposed MLP fandom...

Uhmm, getting back to the topic. The previous fanfic told the story of Twilight receiving a quite hard blow from the Knights of Order. I'm sure many are eager to see the continuation of that conflict in "World of Chaos." Let me warn you...

It won't continue here.

The third part, titled "The Revenge of the Knights of Order," will be the one to continue that conflict. I promise plenty of gratuitous violence when we get to that part.

For now, let's just focus on relaxing and giving Twilight the well-deserved rest after her first three years of governance. Spending time with her friends, having fun with games, exploring new places...

Wait... Uhmmm... I'm sorry.

At the end of the previous part, she and her friends were imprisoned in a magical crystal. That's going to be a problem...

For anyone but Discord!

Our chaotic friend will finally join our heroines to save the day!

Well... he'll try in his own way. Don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out as expected.

Did I forget any additional characters? Don't worry! The OCs are ready, there will be fun for everyone. Even Pizza!

I hope this fanfic entertains you or at least gives you some time to kill.

(Postscript)

The first chapter of this fanfic is scheduled for 2025. If you're wondering why so far away... well. Don't you believe in promises? Good luck to everyone.

Comments ( 2 )

Not gonna lie, it's kinda hard to read the story when the whole text is strike-through...

Login or register to comment