• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 1,765 Views, 169 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure - RainbowRaptorDash1



It is time for a magical journey of wonder and adventure with the Goofball Trio!

  • ...
2
 169
 1,765

Darklight Crypt

"Okay, almost figured you out, Burpy." Sonata noted as Spyro finished telling Pinkie and Mikey about his past with Cynder.

"Whoa, deja vu." Mikey realized.

"That bites, Cyndy." Pinkie said while tickling Inferno as the griffin laughed.

"I know." Cynder sighed.

"You should totally meet Karai, you two would be awesome friends." Mikey noted.

"I'm not even sure I deserve friends..." Cynder lamented.

"Don't think like that, Cyndy." Spyro pointed out.

"So this is your best friend?" Sonata asked Stealth Elf.

"Yes, mistress." Stealth confirmed.

"Hex is my name. Thank you for having my friends' back." Hex said.

"Reminds me of Shini." Sonata noted before Eon suddenly appeared.

"What up, Master E?" Mikey asked.

"Greetings, young friends. The ghostly denizens of the afterworld need your help. The undead are running amok, they are literally up in arms. You must find a way to restore their peaceful rest. Be brave, your adventure in the Darklight Crypt awaits!" Master Eon explained while on the tiny island to the left of the ruins, a giant pair of skeleton arms and hands emerged before digging into the ground, sinking under as a giant crypt erupted in its place when its doors suddenly opened, allowing bats to fly out of it.

"Okay, while our team is busy I want everyone else looking for the rest of the Eternal Sources." Mikey said.

"Hey! I’m coming along here!" Ghost Roaster pointed out.

"Me, too." Zap agreed.

"I will light the darkness!" Lightning Rod added.

"My circuits are ready." Drobot nodded.

"Same here." Voodood agreed.

"I'll go, too." Stealth Elf volunteered.

"No, I want you to look after your friend." Sonata responded.

"Are you sure?" Stealth Elf asked.

"Don’t worry, I’ll help ‘em drop the hammer on any enemies." Stump Smash assured.

"Please, Hex needs you right now." Sonata added.

"…Okay, mistress." Stealth Elf replied.

"Sling, you're looking a bit tired. You can hang back if you want." Mikey suggested.

"No. I’m not sitting back on the sidelines." Flameslinger pointed out.

"I'll go, too. Don't worry, pal. I'll hang back and defend you." Terrafin said.

"Heh, thanks." Flameslingers chuckled.

"I'll help. I should at be able to make you well enough to fight." Whirlwind noted as she fired rainbows at Flameslinger, and with her new Soul Gem ability usable, they healed the Elven fully. "Good luck."

"Thanks, Whirl." Zap smiled.

"Let's get moving!" Mikey said while Inferno and Burpy stayed with Sonic Boom as the Goofball Trio and the selected Skylanders went to the building before going inside it when the doors suddenly closed.

"It's okay, Ferny, Auntie Sonic Boom will take good care of you." Sonic Boom assured while Inferno whimpered a bit, worried for Pinkie's safety before the whole building started rumbling as it sank down into the ground.

"I'm not liking this ride!" Pinkie shuddered as the rumbling soon stopped as the doors opened, and when the group came out, the scenery was surprising pleasant and sunny.

"Okay... What's wrong with this picture?" Sonata noticed before Pinkie smelled something, causing her to sigh in bliss with a delighted shiver.

"I know that smell anywhere! Pie!" Pinkie realized when she ran off with Ghost Roaster following her before they arrived at a rather large gate with a small bakery in front of it.

"Dro, scan the area for... Anyone." Mikey said before the bakery door opened, revealing a baker mole as he seemed to recognize Ghost Roaster a bit.

"Blueberry-cream-pie! Is that you, Olav?" The baker mole gasped.

"Eh? *Notices mole* What the? Batterson?" Ghost Roaster noticed.

"Friend of yours?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, before I was a skeletal ghoul. Batterson passed through the mountain-top village I used to live in." Ghost Roaster explained.

"Huh, small world." Sonata noted.

"Anywho, I'm so glad you're here." Batterson added in relief.

"What's the situation?" Lightning Rod asked.

"I've been having a terrible time with my baking business. *As Pinkie ate a cherry pie with whipped cream and the cherry on top* I set up my bakery just outside of this undead town because I figured who needs pies more than the Undead?" Batterson answered.

"No argument there." Ghost Roaster chuckled.

"And I was right! I started selling pies to lots of Ghost creatures. They liked them so my, that very soon they only ate my pies and stopped eating the brains of the living. It was a win-win situation!" Batterson smiled.

"Can't say it's not good for businesses." Mikey admitted.

"Uh-huh!" Pinkie nodded.

"...That is, until recently. Something happened and I don't know what. It's super scary in there. I know... I know... it doesn't look scary NOW, but in the Ghost World... *Sigh* sorry, it gets confusing around here. I'll show you what I mean." Batterson said as he only took a few steps past the bakery and his house before stopping at a golden and red platform with a yellow glow and a golden pillar that had a red button, golden wings and a sun symbol.

"Okay, here goes nothing." Mikey responded as he approached the button.

"These Spectral Shifting Platforms can switch you from the real world to the Ghost World, and back again." Batterson explained as Mikey pressed the button while stepping onto the center of the platform, completely changing the whole world as the gate, now looking different and more scary, opened. "Pretty neat, huh? See how that door is open in the Ghost World, but was closed in the real world? You’ll need to switch to and from the Ghost World to get past obstacles. So… if it’s a scary monster in the Ghost World, switch back and you’ll be able to pass him in the real world. It’s not as hard as it seems. Just like following a recipe." Batterson added as the pies were now bone and skull pies, spooking Pinkie before she laughed from the sudden fright.

"I think we should proceed with caution on this mission." Sonata advised before the group noticed some Rhu-Babies. "Speaking of which."

"ACK! I’d better change things back!" Batterson yelped as the platform and pillar were now black and blue, with the pillar having a blue crescent moon and black bat wings. Batterson went onto the platform and pressed the button, switching everything back to the real world as the gates closed. "Whew, that’s batter! Er, I mean BETTER!"

"Let's get going. We got skulls to crack." Terrafin said as Sonata noticed two petunia bushes on pots at where the Rhu-Babies used to be.

"Anyway, the bank is gonna take my pie shop if I don’t get some sales and soon! Could you find out why the Ghosts have stopped eating my pies?" Batterson requested.

"You bet we will! AJ is gonna be so jealous missing this!" Pinkie saluted with a giggle.

"Into the breach!" Sonata declared as Mikey pressed the button, turning everything into the ghost world as the petunia bushes transformed into Rhu-Babies again.

"Oh, and those are Clipperz." Batterson explained.

"Rhu-Baby lookalikes, huh?" Mikey noted.

"They’re normal petunias in the real world, but in the Ghost World, they’re… you know." Batterson said.

"Tidal Slash!" Sonata shouted as she beat the two Clipperz without any effort.

"That was too easy." Flameslinger replied.

"Never mind that. Everyone, move onward." Sonata said as the group went past the gate and moved while beating some Clipperz along the way.

"Sensors dedicating large life form deep with in." Drobot informed before a giant floating eyeball appeared.

"Hello, I am Occulous! In case none of you had noticed yet, I’m a giant eyeball! And most of you aren’t ghosts. But here you are in the ghost world. Neat trick!" The eyeball introduced himself before vanishing.

"That was disgusting." Mikey gagged.

"Really? After we went to Halloween Town, that was gross?" Sonata deadpanned.

"Yes." Mikey answered.

"Could be creepier." Pinkie shrugged.

"At least we're not watching Aria eating a rat." Mikey said as Ghost Roaster noticed something.

"Hold on. *Floats off before returning with his Soul Gem* And I already have the Haunt upgrade from Persephone." Ghost Roaster explained.

"How's it work, Roast?" Mikey asked.

"I’ll explain when we get back. I also beat some Clipperz on the way." Ghost Roaster said.

"Come on, people! Double time!" Pinkie urged as Lightning Rod picked up Drobot so he can continue scanning.

"Much appreciated, my friend." Drobot said. But after the group moved forward, they encountered a Haunted Knight as Pinkie moved a block, making a bridge for the higher ground.

"This is creepy." Flameslinger admitted while aiming his bow.

"That's why we're best friends: You got my back and I got yours." Terrafin pointed out as the duo took out the enemy before they noticed the road ahead was blocked.

"Something tells me we better go back to reality, and speak of the devil." Sonata noticed as the group saw another Spectral Shifting Platform.

"This is seriously confusing." Mikey groaned.

"And yet you managed to make sense of Dimension X, Mikey." Pinkie giggled.

"You're joking, right?" Sonata asked.

"Hehe, can’t really argue with Pinkie on that. Skylands is like Dimension X." Mikey chuckled.

"Let's focus on problem." Voodood said.

"Right." Sonata nodded as she went onto the platform and pressed the button, setting everything back to the real world when the stones were now flesh beings floating overhead on chains.

"That's lucky." Mikey smiled as the group moved forward before noticing the beings being lowered the the group passes under them. So they kept going until they found another Spectral Shifting Platform.

"Anyone else notice the lack of enemies around here?" Pinkie noticed.

"That’s because we’re in the real world." Ghost Roaster answered.

"It's just weird there isn't even Chompies here." Pinkie answered as Ghost Roaster went onto platform and switched everything with the real world with a statue on it and another statue not far becoming Haunted Knights before Ghost Roaster went into Ectoplasm mode, phasing through them and back to the others before going out of that mode.

"Any enemies we need to worry about are here in the Ghost World." Ghost Roaster informed.

"Yeah Pinkie, we can relax in one world." Sonata agreed as Zap managed to defeat both Knights.

"Oh well, let’s go." Pinkie shrugged as the group went up the staircase, across stone bridges found a treasure chest and went past a gate before finding an imp lock puzzle on another gate.

"EEEK! There’s somebody in here with me and he’s creeping me out!!!" The Lockmaster Imp yelped.

"Alright, calm down. Give me a minute." Zap said as he got to work on the puzzle while looking through the keyhole, seeing a fire imp in there. "Ah, nuts. This will be tricky." Zap growled. Soon, Zap managed to solve the puzzle while keeping the Lockmaster Imp safe from the Fire Imp, causing the lock to explode and sending the two imps flying as the gate opened, revealing Clipperz and Haunted Knights up ahead. "Whoops."

"Fight enemies." Voodood said.

"Skeletal Grasp!" Pinkie shouted as the attack knocked out the Clipperz while holding the Haunted Knights in place.

"You're toast!" Mikey said while swinging his hammer as he wrecked the knights.

"We should be getting close." Zook noted as the group moved past a gate before Ghost Roaster used another platform, returning them to the real world as the get behind the group closed with a key lock.

"Looks like we have some blocks to push." Pinkie noted

"Leave it to me." Lightning Rod flexed before he started pushing blocks as the group moved forward before a bounce pad was revealed under one as Lightning Rod pushed said block.

"Danger approaching." Drobot informed as the group used the bounce pad before Lightning Rod pushed a block, clearing the way and seemingly made a bridge to what looked like a fire gate.

"Anyone have a fire extinguisher?" Mikey joked as Flameslinger approached the fire gate before it opened up, revealing a catapult with lava.

"We'll just be a second." Pinkie said as she and Flameslinger went onto the catapult before it launched them to a distant area as the catapult rearmed itself.

"Wherever they went, they're bound to find a teleporter back." Ghost Roaster noted.

"We better keep moving." Mikey said before Sonata grabbed a key as there was a gate in front of them, but had no key lock.

"Uh, where's the lock?" Sonata questioned.

"Remember the gate we got into this area from? That one had a lock." Ghost Roaster pointed out

"That's probably it." Sonata admitted as Lightning Rod pushed a block, clearing a path for the bounce pad.

"Enemy close." Voodood informed before group bounced to the gate as Sonata unlocked before a tree demon was seen.

"A Stump Demon, straight from a haunted forest." Stump Smash noticed.

"You're a lot better than them Stump." Mikey assured.

"Another one to our left." Stump Smash added.

"Everyone, divide and conquer." Mikey ordered as everyone split up and took out the Stump Demons before Sonata noticed some pie.

"Whaddya know. Talk about luck." Sonata quipped.

"Anyone else hungry?" Mikey asked.

"Dunno for sure dude, but we better keep our health up in case." Zap said.

"Bottoms up!" Mikey replied as the group split up the pie and ate it before they continued moving forward, making it last more creatures on chains being lowered before running into more Stump Demons, along with Chompies and Chompy Pods.

"Stand back, friends!" Lightning Rod called out while grabbing Drobot.

"Gatling mode, engaged!" Drobot said as his eyes and wing screws glowed blue.

"Hit the deck!" Mikey shouted as Drobot’s eyes and wings started blasting blue beams.

"Ha! You are no match for us!" Lightning Rod laughed while nailing the enemies while as the beams hit them, the projectiles exploded.

"Hey, watch the friendly fire!" Sonata yelped while dodging.

"My fault." Lightning Rod apologized.

"The enemies gone?" Mikey asked as everyone saw the enemies defeated. "I’ll take that as a yes.

"Dro, your eyes are smoking." Sonata noticed.

"Eye blasters… overheated… Cooldown… required…" Drobot groaned as Lightning Rod tied him to his back.

"Come on, people. We got an eye to poke out." Mikey quipped.

"Leave the jokes to me, Mikey." A familiar voice fired back as the group turned around and saw Pinkie and Flameslinger, but the party girl was wearing a chef’s hat.

"About time." Mikey said.

"Sorry if that took a bit." Pinkie apologized.

"But we're here." Flameslinger added as the group went under more chained creatures before the went up a staircase and walked across them before finding another platform as Sonata noticed two petunia bushes.

"What do we have here?" Sonata noticed while connecting her swords before slicing the two bushes into ribbons.

"Find something?" Mikey asked.

"Why not shift to the Ghost World and find out?" Sonata responded as Mikey did just that, causing the two sliced-up petunias to turn into already-beaten Clipperz.

"Huh? Out cold already? Maybe they're taking a nap?" Mikey said in confusion.

"Doubt it." Sonata replied before the group noticed a gate open next to the staircase they just went up.

"Strange." Voodood noted as the group went across the stone blocks and went through the gate before finding another Platform.

"And back to reality we go." Pinkie quipped.

"Man, this stuff makes me dizzy." Terrafin groaned.

"Clearly showing Sonic Boom is the brains in your family." Flameslinger teased before Terrafin playfully shoved his best friend. Pinkie pressed the button, returning everything to the real world as the stone blocks became more green creatures on chains as they were lifted and lowered in a pattern.

"This world loves it puzzles." Sonata noted.

"I know Twilight and Donnie are gonna be jealous." Mikey snickered as everyone forged ahead to their enemy. But after making it past the beings, they saw a cannon up above. "Uh-oh."

"Wait, I think that's a good thing." Pinkie realized as she went up the stairs to the cannon before firing, breaking the chains and letting the creatures fall, breaking bridge while making a new one. "Now we can get across the bridge and pass the gate in the Ghost World since there's no lockmaster imp in that lock in the real world."

Sonata noticed a suit of armor. "Stump, stay here with me for a minute."

"Huh?" Stump Smash asked in confusion.

"Mikey, hit it." Sonata ordered as Mikey crossed back over the bridge to the Platform and pressed the button, returning everything to the Ghost World as the suit of armor became a Haunted Knight. "Mystic Slash!" Sonata shouted as she immediately beat the Haunted Knight.

"That was clever." Stump Smash admitted as Pinkie immediately went to the lock puzzle and soon solved it, making it explode and send the lockmaster imp flying while the gate opened.

"Looks like a village up ahead." Pinki noticed.

"Everyone, stay alert and check your fire. There could be civilians here." Mikey warned.

"Literal ghost town, ‘member?" Pinkie deadpanned.

"Better safe than sorry. We're heroes, not vandals." Mikey reminded.

"Ghost dead ahead." Ghost Roaster said.

"Let's try diplomacy." Sonata advised as the group went past the gate and entitled the village, meeting up with the ghost.

"Hey! Are you pie salesmen? Oh please tell me you are!" Gallant pleaded as Pinkie brought out a pie.

"Hungry?" Pinkie offered as Gallant looked around, seeing nothing wrong, before gulping the bone and skull pie down in one bite.

"Thank you, I feel better now. But at least he didn’t see it. That evil eyeball came and outlawed all pies in this town. Just about the worst thing a person, er… or part of a person, could do." Gallant lamented.

"Don't worry. We're here to stop him. Which way did he go?" Sonata asked.

"It won’t be easy though. You’ll have to make your way through some kind of crazy maze to get to his lair. His name is Occulous and he showed up a little while ago. He doesn’t approve of pies. He also wants us to do terrible things to the Living. But none of us really want that. We just want to eat pie. Is that so wrong?" Gallant said.

"Not in the slightest!" Pinkie answered.

"Food belongs to everyone!" Mikey agreed as the group moved forward, only to find trees blocking the way.

"Hmm… Could be a Platform in that house next to it." Ghost Roaster wondered.

"First let's knock. Heroism is no excuse for rudeness." Pinkie advised.

"Doors already open." Marie pointed out.

"Oh. Okay" Pinkie shrugged as the group went inside the house, only to encounter Haunted Knights, four of them.

"Time for the Electric Slime!" Zap quipped as he slid forward on slime he's making while it was automatically being electrocuted, sliding through the Haunted Knights while shocking them.

"Stone Wave!" Mikey shouted as the attack knocked the Haunted Knights into the air.

"Burning Bone Ball!" Pinkie yelled as that last attack shattered the enemies. "Brainless golems."

"Another ghost." Ghost Roaster noticed.

"Sorry." Mikey noticed.

"Who is that stupid eyeball to tell me what I can and can’t eat?!? I don’t like eating brains! I don’t like most things but I did like those pies. Help us bring them back! If I could just get through his maze, I am sure I could take Occulous down myself but he’s got blocks that can only be moved in the real world." Nasty growled.

"Leave it to us." Pinkie assured as Ghost Roaster went to a Platform and pressed the button, returning everything to the real world before the ghost was suddenly gone.

"We got to help them." Mikey urged as the group went out of the house, running into four Stump Demons.

"Firewood, anyone?" Flameslinger quipped while aiming his arrows before firing three at once.

"I prefer smashed!" Terrafin replied while throwing punched as he pummeled the Stump Demons while Flameslinger's upgraded Hellfire arrows hit the enemies as well.

"Tidal Slash!" Sonata roared as she sliced the Stump Demons. "These guys are weak."

"We're getting stronger, 'member?" Pinkie reminded.

"I know." Sonata smiled as Pinkie's ears twitched, hearing something.

"Let's get back to the Ghost World." Pinkie said.

"So soon?" Mikey asked before Pinkie already dashed off into the house as everything went Ghost World before Pinkie came back out with a ghost appearing.

"Call it looking for hints." Pinkie said while everyone was confused but followed her anyway

"I can see Occulous' maze. It's really quite simple, for a non-ghost, that is." Arcane said.

"Thanks... I think." Sonata responded in confusion.

"Anything we need to know?" Pinkie asked.

"There are four keys needed. They're easy to spot but hard for us ghosts to pick up. Because we're ghosts. And we can't pick anything up. Some blocks can be moved. Others cannot and are just there to fake you out. The only way to tell is to touch them." Arcana informed.

"This is annoying." Mikey groaned.

"Helpful though. Thanks." Pinkie smiled as shedashed off into a different house before coming back out and into the house that has the Platform as everything returned to the real world before Pinkie zipped back to the different house before returning with a treasure chest. "I solved a lock puzzle before switching things back. Now let's get to that maze."

"I stink at mazes." Sonata groaned.

"Easy solution to that, stick together." Mikey advised.

"Mapping maze now. Calculating best path, complete." Drobot said before the group got to the maze as they saw a key at the top of the lighthouse while pushing blocks and noticing a locked gate ahead of them.

"Drobot, can you find the keys?" Lightning Rod asked, but before Drobot could answer, the group ran into Chompies and Chompy Pods.

"This will be easy." Zap smirked as the group beat the enemies before continuing to move forward, reaching the lighthouse and ascended it, reaching the key.

"Sweet." Mikey smiled as he grabbed the key and everyone made their way back. The group soon reached the gate they saw earlier as Mikey used the key to unlock and open it, revealing three suits of armor and a Platform before the group noticed a gate further ahead with three locks.

"Keys located. Split up advised." Drobot said as Sonata sliced up the three suits of armor.

"Okay, the three of us will get the keys. The rest of you, hold this position." Sonata said.

"But who?" Mikey asked.

"You, me, and Pinkie." Sonata answered.

"Really? Isn’t that a bit obvious?" Mikey deadpanned.

"You asked." Sonata pointed out.

"Oh." Mikey noted as the trio spread out to get the keys for the lock. Ghost Roaster pressed the button, reverting everything to the Ghost World as the bushes became thorns. "Ow!"

Pinkie pushed a block many different directions while beating two Haunted Knights before making it fall into a pit, making a bridge. "Nice!" Pinkie cheered as Ghost Roaster then reverted everything back to the real world.

"Next time warn us when you're going to do that!" Mikey shouted

"Sorry." Ghost Roaster apologized.


But while the Ghost World was active earlier, Sonata got past a gate before beating four Haunted Knights and found another Platform. And when Ghost Roaster turned it back to the real world, Sonata beat a Stump Demon before finding a teleporter. Sonata went on the teleporter before finding herself in another area, spotting a key guarded by two Stump Demons. "Mirror Copy!" Sonata shouted as a copy of her appeared. "Mystic Slash!" Both of them yelled as the two beat the enemies as the real Sonata grabbed the key before she started pushing a block as Pinkie grabbed a key.

"I got a key!" Pinkie called out.


Meanwhile, Mikey beat some Stump Demons, got a treasure chest, a key and a pie. "I got money."

"A key too?" Pinkie asked as Mikey met up with the others at the gate.

"Yep." Mikey answered.

"That just leaves Sonata." Pinkie noted.

"I'm right here." Sonata informed.

"Got the key?" Mikey asked.

"You bet." Sonata nodded.

"Perfect. Let's go!" Pinkie declared as the Goofball Trio unlocked the gate and opened it before they and the Skylanders saw a bridge up ahead blocked by creatures that started parting, opening up their path.

"Whoa..." Zap awed.

"Time to move!" Pinkie urged.

"Charge!" Mikey roared as the group moved forward, reaching a ringular battlefield with Occulous in the middle.

"So you made it through my maze, huh? Well, I guess it’s time to get my tentacles dirty. I think it’s time I introduced you to my Stump Demons." Occulous challenged.

"Just give up, Occulous!" Sonata growled.

"Haha! You can’t touch me in the real world, you can’t use cannons in the Ghost World, and your attacks will be no more than tickles!" Occulous laughed.

"Then we'll just have to improvise!" Pinkie smiled as Ghost Roaster went to the Platform and reverted everything to the Ghost World as he and the other heroes saw Gallant.

"I’ve heard there’s a way to defeat Occulous but you have to be in the real world to do it. And since ghosts like me only live in the Ghost World, we’ll need you to do the honors. There are cannons in the real world. They’re just the things to shoot right in his giant eyeball. Use that Activator, and it will pull you guys and Occulous into the real world, then just fire that cannon right into his eye!" Gallant explained.

"Thank you for the information!" Lightning Rod smiled.

"Then we have a plan." Ghost Roaster added.

"Let's take him down!" Mikey said as the group ran from the eye laser before they went to the Activator.

"Time to spin it down!" Pinkie smiled.

"Go for it." Sonata nodded as Pinkie spun the Activator down, pulling her, the others and Occulous into the real world.

"Fire in the hole!" Zap roared as he fired the cannon right in Occulous’ eye.

"‘Eeeeey! That hurt! Okay, no more Mr. Nice Eye!" Occulous growled as Stump Demons appeared before a barrier appeared around Occulous while he fired a laser, destroying the used cannon before circling around while still firing the laser. The group dodged the attack by using the bounce pads as they beat the Stump Demons.

"That all you got?!" Mikey taunted while smashing before Occulous went intangible again. "Never mind."

"Back to the Ghost World." Ghost Roaster said.

"I'm on it." Stump Smash replied as he pushed the button, returning the group to the Ghost World.

"Take this! Fire the Terrafin Torpedo!" Flameslinger shouted as he was somehow using Terrafin as an arrow as the Earth Shark had a bead of sweat in the situation. Pinkie used the Activator again, returning the group and Occulous to the real world as the ghost was firing a laser. "Fire!" Flameslinger roared as Terrafin was loaded in a cannon with a few of his arrows before it fired, hitting Occulous right in the eye.

"Oh-hohoho, stop that!" Occulous shouted as he gained a forcefield and fired a laser again while slowing spinning, destroying the used cannon as more Stump Demons appeared.

"We're winning!" Pinkie cheered, but after everyone beat the Stump Demons and bounced over the laser, Occulous went intangible once more.

"Zap, with me!" Mikey urged as the duo pressed the button, returning everything to the Ghost World once more.

"Last one." Zap counted as Pinkie screwed the Activator down, taking everyone and Occulous to the real world.

"Booyahkasha!" Mikey let out his battle cry as he and Zap fired the final cannon right in Occulous' eye, making him scream in pain as he fell, spiraling into a vortex below.

"And stay down there!" Sonata smirked.

"You did it! Occulous' reign of terror is over! It's now time for the reign of pies!!! Come back to me when you're ready to hit up the bakery. But hurry, I'm starving!" Gallant said as Pinkie dashed off before coming back with a pumpkin hat.

"All good here!" Pinkie smiled.

"Mission Accomplished!" Mikey whooped.

"Are you ready to go back to the bakery? I hope so, I already know which pie I'm gonna order." Gallant asked.

"Unfortunately, no. We still have a big job to do." Sonata said.

"Come on! Let's at least get some grub before heading back!" Pinkie pointed out.

"Alright." Sonata smiled as the group were soon back at the bakery, and it was booming back in business.

"The ghosts are happy. I'm making a fortune and am REALLY happy! And it's all thanks to you guys!" Batterson smiled.

"It's the least we could do, old friend." Ghost Roaster assured as Mikey smiled at Ghost Roaster.

"Hmmm, I think I have another win-win idea. I'll have these ghosts deliver pies all throughout the Skylands. That way I'll expand my business and you can get extra health bonuses! Pies are very healthy, you know? At least here in our world. Keep an eye out for them. No pun intended!" Batterson said.

"Good luck." Sonata bid farewell as Pinkie was having a pie to go.

"Time to head back to the Core of Light!" Pinkie said as everyone took their meals and left.

Author's Note:

Next Time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

Molekin Mine