• Published 26th Apr 2024
  • 497 Views, 19 Comments

Equestria Girls meet Venom - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms need to help Eddie Brock regain a new life. But first they need to stop a great evil. With some help from a race of symbiotes and the leader: Venom

  • ...
16
 19
 497

Helping Eddie and the First Battle

With Eddie he was traveling on a cable car til he get off and saw the girls and Spike coming to him.

"And where we're you eight? We're you doing something while I had Dan get a look at me?" Eddie asked.

"Eddie yes. We we're training with the symbiotes and they were helping us get ready for Drake. By the way are you and Venom doing better?" Twilight asked as Venom shot his head at her.

"Does this looks like I'm doing ok? Other than the fact that I am finally satisfied with my hunger the noise made my ears bleed!!!" Venom said.

"Um Venom? You don't have ears. And plus we understand why you hate that noise. So we made a mental note saying that any sound that is 4,000 to 6,000 hertz is a sound we will stay away and not go near." Sunset replied.

"Well. At least one of you understands not to go near any high pitched noise." Venom said.

So Eddie led everyone back to his place and once there he took out a tray of burnt tots while talking on the phone with Anne. She claims that Eddie has a parasite. And would explain everything that was happening to him. As he was doing this Scream and Scorn came out and had something to say.

"If I was Eddie I would not call Venom a parasite. He really hates that." Scream replied.


At the Life Foundation Drake was trying to integrate Dr Skirth. For he still wants the answers for who took the symbiote. Dr Skirth had no choice but to come clean and told Drake that Eddie and his friends took it.

"Ok. So it was Eddie and his friends the Mane Seven and Spike. I see. Man you were the best one. Open it!!" Drake said.

So the container opened and a symbiote became loose and went after Dr Skirth and she screamed.


Back in Eddie's place they all heard the door knocking but then Hysteria told Pinkie something.

"Pinkie. Do not open that door. Drake's men are out there." Hysteria warned.

Then suddenly the door busted down and we see four guys in black leather and they surrounded Eddie and a fifth guy came in and pointed his gun at the girls and Spike.

"Hey Eddie. Girls. Spike. I'm gonna need you to give Mr Drake's property back." One of the thugs said.

Then they tazed him and Venom took control and attacked him. Then suddenly the other symbiotes took complete control of the girls and Spike and they joined the battle. Spike stabbed one of them with a symbiotic sword straight in the chest and punched another in the face. Then the girls used the abilities from the symbiotes and brought down the other guys and they all ran as they could out the door. Then when looked at the reflection from the car they saw they looked completely different.

"They're not even here, are they? I'm just seeing things. It's not real. This is in my head. Cause they're all just a bunch of parasites." Eddie said.

“Parasites?!” he demanded. Their hide twitched and shot he felt him bristle with anger and slammed him into the wall. “Parasites take and take and give nothing in return! I am a perfect symbiote in a MUTUALISTIC bond with you! You breathe and allow me to survive in this atmosphere, and in turn I share my strength with you! You eat to fuel me, I repay you with the ability to fight and move like never before! We make each other better! If I was a parasite, trust me, you would not be breathing right now!”

"See? This is exactly why you don't call Venom or any of us parasites." Slasher replied.

"Ok ok! I'm sorry I called you a parasite! We can discuss this like normal men!" Eddie begged.

But then Hybrid saw a drone coming in. "Uh we can talk about that later! Drone coming in!! Move!!"

They got the girls out of the way and the drone exploded on the wall. Then Eddie got on the motor bike and rode off. Then the other symbiotes covered everyone and they ran behind Eddie. But while they were doing that Drake's goons were chasing after them. Luckily Slasher threw a sword straight into the engine and exploded the car. But more and more cars were pulling in and trying to trap them. But remembering the magic they gained the girls inside them actived the magic and granted them the power. First Agony blasted diamond shaped shields and threw them off their track and crashed into more cars. Then Lasher breathed some green fire at a thug burning his face off. Phage came flying down and smashed another thug car injuring the guys driving it. Then Scorn grabbed them out of the car and ate both their heads off. Then the head thug Treece crashed into Eddie with badly injured him then tried to get him to surrender but then Venom covered him and is scaring the crap out of Treece. Then the other symbiotes came to join him.

"Eyes. Lungs. Pancreas. So many snacks so little time." Venom said.

But just as he was about to eat him a gunfire was heard and saw another thug trying to shoot him. Then Lasher got pissed slapped the gun out of his hand and ate his head off! Then the police were coming and the symbiotes all agreed to high tail it out of here. They all ran as fast as they could and dived straight in the water and swam to a forest where no one can find them. Then they sunk back in them and they panted after that huge chase. Then they made heads and faced them.

"Are you girls ok? You look like a complete mess." Phage asked.

"Yeah. We're ok Phage. Thanks for getting us out of this situation. But Drake is now after Venom and there's no telling that he wants you guys as well." Applejack replied.

"Well we ain't gonna let him get his filthy hands on us. Plus we have to shut him down for good." Phage added.

"Im so sorry that we didn't trust you guys at first. I'm having these headaches from all this and I need to rest now. You know what? When we get home you guys are staying with us." Twilight said.

"Were glad you are wanting to let all of us stay. But we still have some unfinished business with that bitch Drake. So were gonna let you rest for now but after 10 minutes we continue to track him down and we will make that bastard pay. Plus if for some reason he noticed the magic you girls have then there's no doubt why he gonna want you girls in his lab of torture. And if he gets hands on you then he might attack your city. Canterlot City." Scorn added.

"Then we need to stop him as soon as possible!" Rarity said.

"Rarity's right. Scorn. I think we better get the evidence to his old boss back in the city of San Francisco and we convince him that everything at that center is true." Agony replied.

The symbiotes nodded in agreement and sank back into them and taking control they swam back to the city and hope that Eddie's old boss is still there. Cause Drake and the Life Foundation have got to go now.