• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,288 Views, 313 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
9
 313
 3,288

PreviousChapters
Special Movie: The Wolf Queen (My Little Pony: The Movie AU & To Where & Back Again AU)

Skies were blotted out by smoke, and a lone Pokemon was providing the light of the sun because of it.

The smoke was because of something the Storm King had done as part of his grand invasion plan, however, everything was currently at a standstill.

Why were things at a standstill? Because Throsten had suddenly appeared, and asked for a ceasefire while he talks with the Storm King & Nozrog.

"I don't know how much time I've got to talk, so listen good." Throsten said. "I managed to convince my father to tell me about the last royal technique that his royal line was known for using. But after he told me all about it, for the first time, I felt fear enter my mind."

"Y-you being afraid? After the attempt I made earlier this year, I'm very surprised you've actually found something to be afraid of." Nozrog said.

"What I'm afraid of, is the fact of someone else finding out about this technique and using it. Regardless of what happens here today, I'd rather the secret of this technique die with me." Throsten said.

"...I suppose that is a fair request to make." The Storm King said.

"Gah...my headache's getting stronger now..." Nozrog said. "I'm still seeing a big explosion. The color of which is pure black."

"Nozrog, it's up to you to make sure I am the last person who ever finds out about this technique. Because I learnt it specifically to kill The Storm King. And I'm praying...that it works." Throsten said.

"You really want me dead, don't you?" The Storm King asked.

"You have no idea." Throsten said. Just then

"Wasn't bright of you to basically say that to my face." The Storm King said.

"That's what you think." Throsten retorted.

"Once the cease fire ends, you'll be the first targeted." Storm King said.

"You won't have the time." Throsten said.

That confused the Storm King. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked Throsten.

But the Umbreon King wasn't able to answer before Twilight's scream rang out.

"THROSTEN, DON'T DO IT!"


Twelve hours earlier...

The sun was shining brightly, as if the day itself was blessing Twiilght's first ever Friendship Festival which was being held in Canterlot.

"A friendship festival, that really is a new one on me." Sunset said. "Still, I suppose if anyone was going to make one of these, it was going to be you, sis."

"Everything seems to be in order too." Flash Sentry said from nearby.

"Yeah. Seems everything is going perfectly right." Twilight said. "We've got the perfect weather, everything is in order for the go-ahead, and what's more, everyone I invited has come to take part in the festival. I couldn't imagine something more perfect than this."

"...Then why do you sound like something's bugging you?" Sunset asked.

"That's just it: Everything is perfect. Nothing seems to be going wrong." Twilight said. "And that worries me."

"Not everything has to be as crazy as our daily lives Twilight." Flash Sentry said.

"I know, it's just...I can't help but feel like everything is just too perfect." Twilight said.

"Twilight, we got a little problem." Rainbow Dash suddenly flew in to say.

"Of course there's a problem. I should've known." Twilight said.

"Well, it's just, Applejack and Pinkie Pie found one of these strange machines in the ground nearby. We're not exactly sure what it is, but it doesn't look like anything you've authorized." Rainbow Dash said.

"Is it doing anything?" Twilight asked.

"...Well no but...it's still odd it's here." Rainbow Dash said.

Suddenly Gilda showed up. "Hey, who authorized a strange machine that looks like it could spew out smoke? Because Gabby and a couple of other griffons found one. It might not be doing anything, but it's strange that it's on top of the castle."

"Was that machine blue and gray by any chance?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes it is, how did you know?" Gilda asked.

"Because Applejack and Pinkie Pie found one just like that right in the castle gardens." Rainbow Dash said.

"Okay, now there's a small cause for alarm." Twilight said.

"Princess Twilight..." It was Thorax this time. "My brother and I found this strange blue and gray machine that I'm certain wasn't on your authorized equipment list right on top of Luna's tower."

"...Okay, that's three of those we've found so far..." Rainbow Dash said.

And that's when Ember showed up. "Hey Twilight..." She started.

"Let me guess: Some dragons found a blue and gray machine that isn't authorized?" Twilight asked.

"...Yeah actually, how did you know?" Ember asked.

"Because three others that matches it's description have also been found." Twilight said.

"Okay, whose the wise guy who--" Rainbow Dash started when suddenly smoke began to start filling the air from the machines.

"! Their blocking out the sun!" Twilight said.

"We got other trouble..." Night Wing said coming inside from the balcony. "A few Shadowbolts have spotted a few unfamiliar airships. And based on the design on the flag that's leading the pack based on what Mayor Sentry told us about the Storm King, it's the Storm King's Armada."

"...And that means, Nozrog's here too..." Twilight noted. "I'm willing to bet this is one of his ideas..."

"I'm willing to bet the same thing. Sounds like something he'd do." Sunset said. "Of all the times for us to not have contact with Throsten or his wives..."

"Actually, a Griffon said they spotted that Umbreon King walking here on foot. Estimated time is seven hours away." Gilda said.

"Then we'll have to buy him some time." Twilight said. I'm just hoping that Throsten's power is going to be enough to end this quickly...


(...Yeah that's all I had written for this finale before I made the decision to cancel this project.)

Author's Note:

In case your wondering why the finale is unfinished, I explain it in this blog post: Decision (Important Blog Post) - Fimfiction

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by midnight arrow deleted May 21st

Cancelled?


…NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

>spots a rare Twilight and Sunset fic on front page
>CLICK
>Cancelled
why must there be so little good in this world

11909425
As stated in the blog post, this universe will be rebooted. Just not right away.

Login or register to comment