• Published 9th May 2024
  • 120 Views, 21 Comments

Captain Underpants and The Crazy Chaos of Cozy Glow - Big Imagination E



George and Harold were about to take Lyra and Bon Bon out for their anniversary but have to stop Cozy Glow first.

  • ...
10
 21
 120

Chapter 2: Dodgeball Training and Cozy Escapes

Later on during the afternoon school was let out for the day. Both Color Love and Daring Flight decided to stay after school with Mr Meaner. Reason why is because they wanted some extra training for the upcoming dodgeball game and we cut to the gym where we see Mr Meaner training the boys right now.

"Alright boys pick up the pace let's go!!!" Mr Meaner yelled and clapped.

We see the boys on both sides of the court practicing their dodgeball skills such as dodging and hitting the other players. And so far they have been getting really good at doing both of those things. Of course Mr Meaner needed to give out some tips in order for them to win the game.

"Color Love get the pace going! Pick up some speed! Daring Flight keep your eyes on the prize son! Keep going boys!" Mr Meaner said.

They continued to practice for at least a few an hour and a half til Color Love accidentally hit Daring Flight in the face with the dodgeball. He ran to him and saw his faced was bruised a little.

"Oh my goodness! Daring! I'm so sorry I hit you! Are you okay?" Color Love asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. But ow. That hurts." Daring answered.

Mr Meaner blew his whistle and went to check on him. "You okay? Lemme see." He saw his face had a big bruise on his cheek under his eye. "Oh that's a big bruise. Ok we need to control the amount of power you boys are putting it in. Color I appreciate the fact that you want to beat the other team but you gotta be careful where your aiming the ball. That's why Daring has that bruise."

"I'm sorry Mr Meaner. It was an accident." Color Love apologized.

"I know it was. And I'm not mad. You two are the best dodgeball players I had since coming here. And you practice really good. But we need to control the amount of power you boys put in when it comes to hitting the ball. You don't want too little or you might end up costing yourselves the game. But you don't want too much either or you might end up injuring someone. So I will take you boys to the park and we'll work on that." Mr Meaner explained.

"Can our moms watch Mr Meaner?" Daring asked.

"Sure they can. After all what kind of gym coach would I be if I didn't allow your own moms to see their sons improve before the big game?" Mr Meaner answered.

They smiled and Mr Meaner took the kids on home.


They arrived at the castle and Mr Meaner knocked on the door. Bon Bon opened it and she gasped seeing Daring Flight having that bruise under his eye. Then Lyra came and she saw that too and was worried.

"Honey! Are you okay what happened?! Did a bully pick on you?" Lyra asked.

"No. He didn't get in a fight with any bullies. See what happened was we we're at dodgeball practice and Color Love accidentally put too much power in the ball and it hit Daring in the face. He didn't mean to and I'm glad it didn't hit his eye otherwise I would have to put him off the team." Mr Meaner explained.

"Honey you need to be more careful." Bon Bon said.

"Sorry mom. I didn't mean to hurt Daring." Color Love apologized.

"It's ok you two. Daring is still able to play in the game. But they gotta control the amount of power they put in when it comes to the game. So I'm going to take them to the park and we're gonna control how hard they should throw and dodge. And if you want you are more than welcome to join us for it." Mr Meaner assured.

"Sure. We love to get a preview of how the boys will do at the game before we leave tomorrow." Lyra said.

Mr Meaner smiled and they followed them to the park so he can train them again but to learn how to control their power of hitting the ball.


Meanwhile in Tartarus Cozy was still in her cage and she was losing her mind for how she will escape and get revenge on the ponies. She kept on pacing back and forth losing her temper by the minute.

"Grr. I want out of this forsaken place and I wish for my revenge!! What does it have to take to get what I want from this?! I WANT OUT!!" Cozy yelled.

She then threw a HUGE temper tantrum and stomped on the floor a lot like a little baby. But with every stomp the floor started to crack and after one more stomp a hole was created and she fell in screaming. She fell straight into the basement of where only the most dangerous relics dare be held. And after she recovered she got up and shook herself to get rid of any dizziness.

"Ow. What a rough landing. Well I'm not in the cell anymore so that's good. But I need to get out of here." Cozy Glow replied as she saw all the different relics that are quite dangerous. "Hmm. Maybe I should one of these just to make sure I come prepared for revenge."

She then saw a special helmet with a red triangle ruby in it that got her attention. "What's this? The Helmet of Internal Darkness? 'A helmet that was created by a mad scientist long ago and used it to bring so much chaos and darkness to bring Equestria to it's knees?' I kinda like the sound of that."

She took the helmet and placed it on her head but the only issue was she couldn't figure out how to turn it on to full power.

"Hmm. Now how do I get this thing to turn on?" Cozy thought.

Then she pressed a button on the side and the ruby glowed. It then engulfed Cozy in an evil red aura and teleported her out of Tartarus. She appeared again into the Everfree Forest and landed in the bushes.

"Ow! Man come on!" Cozy said she got out of the bushes and shook the leaves off. "Well I'm out of Tartarus so that's a plus. But however I can't seem to active it's full power. It is pretty bad but I need something to really get it up to full strength. And once I do I will use it to claim my revenge on those stupid ponies!" Cozy declared.

She then walked and continuously hid in many places around Ponyville so none of them would spot her. But one way or another she will get her revenge and later on will encounter a certain superhero that George and Harold created to stop her evil plan.

Author's Note:

Cozy Glow escaped! And she has a powerful helmet! But not at full power yet. Stay tuned!!