• Published 22nd Mar 2024
  • 3,091 Views, 38 Comments

Chasing Stardust - Wuten



Sometimes we do stupid things for love. Anon knows this truth above all else.

  • ...
14
 38
 3,091
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

I wonder what her sister's reaction would be. "oh shit! you're alive!" I suspect

Tension so thick you could build a house on it.

“The words Wuten, what do they mean?!”

I swear I’m reading a Stephen King book with how well you’re describing everything. That’s not bad, that’s bloody brilliant!

That aside, hot damn, this is becoming more and more intriguing! The way you’re building this up, giving us glimpses of the past and thoughts from Luna herself, it’s good!

Praising aside, can’t wait to see where this all goes, especially with a certain sister being clued in on what’s transpired.

ROBCakeran53
Moderator

I love their dialogue, but man the suspense is killing me to see Celestia's reaction.

I imagine overwhelmingly positive that her sisters Beau is back, or want to obliterate him for what pain he caused her sister.

"Truly, thine inquiry lays bare the heart of all matters between us now, does it not?" Luna's terrible eyes glimmer with a searing intensity that freezes you in place like a basilisk's paralyzing stare. "What judgments shall We render upon thee in light of thy… retrospective regrets?"

Death... BY SNU SNU!

"I have heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery. From an ancient book, I took a clue.
I scaled the frozen mountaintops of eastern lands unknown, time and man alone. Searching for the lost, Xanadu."

-Rush, "Xanadu"

Perhaps Anon should've have been more wary of seeking immortality, for doing so cost him a far greater treasure...

Login or register to comment