• Published 31st Jan 2019
  • 2,060 Views, 105 Comments

Sarah's Adventure's in Equestria - Zipp Storm



A Spin off of MaxTV123's Ren's Adventures in Equestria story with a a few changes.

  • ...
28
 105
 2,060

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 84: To Save a Alicorn

We were all rushing through the city of Canterlot as fast as we could. "So... anyone know what the emergency is?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Ren said.

"I hope its not your dad again." Mason stated.

"I'm sure it's not." Kaede reassured. I hoped it was not my dad again. The last time he came with an emergency, King Sombra appeared, destroyed the Tree of Harmony and almost took over Equestria! ... But maybe this time it won't be as drastic... hehe. Anyway, we made it to the palace and entered the throne room. "Good you all are here." Celestia said.

"What's the emergency, Princess?" Twilight asked.

"We have just received word that Queen Chysalis along with the other villains have escaped!" Luna exclaimed. We all gasped in shock. "H-How the hell could they escape? Newbie turned them to solid stone, remember?" Jack asked.

"We are not sure how they escaped but we do know one thing. They are no doubt coming after Sarah for revenge." Celestia said.

Coming after me... for revenge? Oh boy... that can't be good... for me that is.

"Yeah, I'd like to see them try and touch Sarah." Rainbow said, crossing her arms. "With her Element, she'll beat them in no time."

"It is true her Element does hold many powers but you still must be careful. The villains have witnessed what Sarah's Element can do and may try to use her Elements' powers against her." Luna warned.

"Don't worry Princess, we'll keep Sarah safe, right guys?" Ren asked, turning to the others.

“Heh, need you have to say, kid?” Jack joked, crossing his arms with a cocky grin. “I’m in.”

“Me too!” Carrie called.

“Yeah! Let’s do this together!” Kaede exclaimed. I smiled at my friends and turned to the royal sisters. "Do you know exactly where the villains are, Princesses?" I asked.

"We're right here, Princess." a sinister voice came. Everyone gasped and turned around to see Chrysalis, Starlight Glimmer, Claw and Tirek all standing in the doorway. My friends came in front of me like a shield. "Out of the way, pests!" Claw growled. "Our deal is with the hybrid."

"Not a chance!" Rainbow growled, clapping her hooves ready to fight.

"Yeah, we're not letting you anywhere near newbie." Jack added, raising his fists.

Ren took out his Hacking Gun and Mason took out his bamboo stick, "You'll have to get past us if you want her." Mason challenged. Chrysalis chuckled. "Alright then..." She lit her horn and levitated my friends and the Princesses into the air. "Hey! Let us go, you crappy bug!" Jack growled, trying to break free.

"Starlight Glimmer... would you?" Chrysalis asked, turning to Starlight. Starlight smiled evily.

"With pleasure..." Starlight lit her horn charged up and powerful spell and aimed it at my friends. "NO!" I cried as I raced over to them. Starlight fired the spell and I leaped in front of it. I fired a large beam of my own magic and counter her beam. Starlight growled. "Leave my friends out of this!" I demanded.

"Oh.. we plan too...." A ominous voice came and suddenly, I was surrounded by shadows and Void appeared. "Void!" Twilight cried. Void laughed, "Long time no see." Void smirked.

"Let Newbie go right now!" Jack demanded.

"No." Void said. "I have a score to settle with her!" Void said and his eyes glowed red as well as I and I felt my magic vanishing from my body. "Ugh.. gah!"

"Sarah!"

The shadows vanished and I collapsed on the ground. It hit my Element and I was engulfed in a bright white light.


Ren's POV

A few minutes ago

Not good, Starlight is gonna blast us with whatever magic spell she has! Ooooh. "NO!" I looked and saw Sarah rushing over to us. "Sarah, no!" I cried. Starlight fired the spell and Sarah leaped in front of hit. She countered and then Void appeared and started stealing her magic and she collapsed on the ground. "NOOOOOO!" Twilight cried as we raced to wards her. Void laughed and we saw he was holding Sarah's cutie mark in his magic and it glowed with her magic. "Now there's nothing to prevent us from taking over." Void declared.

Suddenly, her cutie mark glowed brightly and shocked Void. "GAAAAHHH!" the cutie mark then zipped out of the window and far far away. "Her cutie mark!" Twilight cried.


"Ugh, look at what you did now!" Starlight growled. Void shrugged and vanished into the shadows. Suddenly, a cage came down on them. The cage must have been magic proof because Chrysalis's magic stopped working and we were released. "What the-? Who put this cage here?!" Starlight yelled. And a familiar robotic dog appeared before everyone. "AXL!" Jamie cried in joy. The robotic dog barked at them and growled at the villains. "Uh... AXL... take them to the dungeon.. please." Celestia said. AXL nodded and pushed the cage out of the throne room.

Sarah was grunting in pain and she started to look dull gray. "What's going on? Why is she losing her color?" Rainbow asked. Then Discord appeared. "Oh dear... what happened?"

"Void took her cutie mark and her magic but the cutie mark just flew away." Mason explained. "Now she's turning gray."

"Oh dear... that's very very bad." Discord said.

"Why?" Celestia asked.

"For Sarah, her magic is like her life force. When Void took her magic and cutie mark her magic was transferred into the cutie mark. And now that the cutie mark is gone she is without her life force and as her life force disappears... so will she." Discord explained. We all gasped in horror.

"You mean Sarah will.... disappear." I gasped.

"Yes... forever." Discord said sadly.

"Oh no." Carrie cried.

"Is there anything we can do?" Jack asked. "Please say there is."

"I'm afraid I don't know where to start with her healing... " Discord said sadly. Oh no... "but some ancient sunbirds might."

Sunbirds? Wait... of course! "Quita Moz and the others!" I exclaimed happily. "To Vallestrella!"

"Yeah!" Everyone cried. I picked up Sarah and Discord snapped his fingers and we were all in the sunbrids lair. "Quita Moz, Hool, Lama, Qapa!" I called. The four sunbirds appear. "Ah, our friends are back." Quita Moz said.

"Yes, but not under good circumstances, I'm afraid." Celestia said. The four sunbirds noticed Sarah, lack of color. "Oh dear." Hool said. "What happened?"

"Void stole her cutie mark and her magic went with it. Without it, her life force is disappearing." Mason said. "We were hoping you might know a place that can help her."

"Hmm..." Quita Moz thought. "The only place I can think of is the Statue of Azaluna. It's an ancient Maurvian Statue in Avalor that can undo any spell or curse."

"Then that's where we have to go." Twilight said.

"But there's one more thing. You must find her missing cutie mark or else she will not heal properly." Quita Moz stated.

"Okay so we just find her cutie-patootie mark, easy." Jack smirked.

"Except we don't know where her cutie mark flew off to!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Great, now what?" Applejack asked.

"Hmm.. isn't there a certain map that is connected to your cutie marks?" Discord asked, smirking.

"The Cutie Map! It might show us where her cutie mark went since she's connected the Tree of Harmony as well!" Twilight realized.

"Of course!" I stated. "Come on, let's go. Discord!" Discord snapped his fingers and we were at the cutie mark and sure enough her cutie mark was right above the Cutie Map! "Her Cutie Mark!" Twilight cried. Her Cutie Mark shimmered and glowed as it just floated over the Cutie Map.

"Well what are we standing around for, grab it!" Jack exclaimed. Rainbow zoomed over but her cutie mark zipped away from her. "Huh?" she tried to grab it again but it moved away again. "What the-?" she tried to grab it three more times and it moved away from her three more times. "Okay, what the hay is wrong with the cutie mark?" Rainbow asked irritated.

"Hmmm.. bring Sarah closer to it." Discord stated. Jack carried Sarah over to her cutie mark which glowed very brightly and it attached itself back to her cheek and she regained her color and her strength. Sarah stood up and smiled, "Sarah, you're alright!" I gasped.

"Yeah." Sarah said.

"Good to have you back Newbie, we almost lost you." Jack said.

"We're so glad you're alright." Fluttershy said.

"I didn't think a cutie mark could act on it's own." Twilight said.

"Well her Element acts on it's own so that could have been expected." Discord said.

"We're just glad you're alright, Private Gem." Skye added. Sarah smiled.

PreviousChapters Next