• Published 8th Sep 2022
  • 931 Views, 37 Comments

Life as a Sonic OC Redux - Kitsulestia

  • ...
42
 37
 931

PreviousChapters Next
Hello Rosie Part 1

*Zoey's POV*


I groan "Get off me Sparkles..."

Twilight spoke "Sorry."

Honeystar scrambles off of Twilight in embarrassment.

Honeystar spoke "<Sorry!>"

But then we noticed everyone was back with Vaggie leaning against a wall while Charlie wasn’t here.

Niffty asks "So, like, where are your wings?"

Vaggie spoke "Niffty, I don’t have-"

Angel asks "Did you ever think she’s sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?"

Niffty asks "Yeah. Where are your tits?"

Vaggie asks "*Sighs as she grabbed Niffty away from her* Any other questions?"

Husk asks "I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven, we get in deeper and deeper shit?"

Vaggie spoke "It’s not her fault. Angels are just-"

Angel asks "Liars?"

Vaggie spoke "…Difficult. But Charlie’s trying her best."

Husk spoke "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far."

Danyelle spoke "Shut the fuck up Husk, it's bad enough I'm in deep shit because of what I've done."

I spoke "S-same..."

Angel asks "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie spoke "She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone."

Alastor spoke "*Intrigued* Hmm."

I was unnerved at that as I jumped onto him right before he turned into shadows, dragging me along for the ride before the two of us were in said room as I saw Charlie crying softly while wrapped up in a bed sheet with Razzle and Dazzle offering tissues.

Alastor spoke "Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess."

I spoke "Not helping Al!"

Charlie spoke "Ugh, go away, Alastor."

Alastor asks "*Sits in bed* Now, now, is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?"

Charlie spoke "I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole."

Alastor asks "*Suddenly laying on the other side of the bed* Who’s joking?"

Charlie yelped as she jumped and fell off the bed with some of her sheets. “Aaagh!”

Alastor spoke "You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next."

I spoke "If push comes to shove, you've got the Harmony Guard and my team to back you up Charlie."

Charlie spoke "Ugh, I can’t. How can I face them after failing them all so hard? *As Alastor laid on his front with his legs kicking in the air like a schoolgirl* They came to be saved and all I gave them was more pain. *With tears* I’m just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse. *Gets up* At least they don’t go around giving false hope."

Alastor spoke "Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you."

Charlie spoke "Oh, fuck you, Alastor. All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don’t know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much."

Alastor was suddenly behind Charlie as he chuckled. “Just because you see a smile, don’t think you know what’s going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures that no matter what comes your way, you’re the one in control.”

Charlie spoke "But I’m not. I’m the farthest thing from in control. The person I trust most has been lying to me for years. Heaven refuses to listen. Even if they did, I can’t prove the hotel works. Adam has an invincible exorcist army pointed right at my doorstep and there’s nothing I can do about any of it."

But then Alastor smirked darkly before saying in sing-song, “~I know something you don’t know.~”

“Huh?” Charlie and I asked in confusion.

Alasto spoke "Those big, scary angels are not quite as indestructible as they seem."

Charlie asks "What are you talking about?"

“Spill it!” I hissed.

Alastor spoke "Just that you and your little bands of misfits might stand more of a chance than you think."

Charlie spoke "*Desperately* How? I’ll do anything."

Alastor spoke "Anything? Then… *Offers hand* let’s make a deal."

*Gasp!* Don’t tell me…

Charlie asks "You… You want my soul?"

Alastor asks "*Sinisterly* Your soul? *Eyes, teeth and claws glow lime yellow with green marking suddenly appearing in the room before they stopped with him speaking brightly* Heavens, no. All I need from you is one itty bitty favor. What’s a favor between friends?"

Charlie spoke "I won’t hurt anyone for you."

Alastor asks "Who’s asking! One favor, at a time of my choosing, where you harm no one. In return, I tell you what I know. Do we have a deal? *Overs a glowing hand*"

Razzle and Dazzle growled before Charlie’s eyes turned red with her gaining a pair of horns as she brought her hand out. “Deal.”

Charlie grabbed Alastor’s hand, with the connection glowing green, causing yellow stitchings to appear on his clothes and mouth with his irises becoming yellow with them and his pupils becoming radio dials as grann markings to appear all over the room before energy surged with souls swirling around, cracking the ground. Something tells me those markings can be seen from downstairs on the ceiling before Vaggie bursted through the door with her spear as the glow and markings faded.

Alastor spoke "Right on cue!"

Vaggie spoke "What did you do? Let her go! *As Alastor let go of Charlie’s hand*"

Charlie spoke "Vaggie, stop!"

Vaggie spoke "What? *Realizes something as she dropped her spear* No, Charlie, please tell me you didn’t-"

Charlie spoke "I made a deal with Alastor."

Vaggie spoke "*Pleadingly* Charlie."

Alastor spoke "*Walking towards the door* Oh, calm down. She still owns her soul."

Higashi was talking with his wife.

Twilight spoke "Alright everyone! Listen up! I've come up with a plan to stop those fuckers for good!"

Danyelle stood beside Twilight as she told what the plan was.

Twilight spoke "If we can take the lead exorcist down, that should slow if not halt the cleansing!"

Charlie spoke "He gave me info that can save the hotel, but we’re going to need help. The angels can be defeated, and Carmilla is the key."

Vaggie asks "What? Carmilla Carmine?"

Charlie spoke "She killed an exorcist in the last extermination. She knows how they can be harmed."

Vaggie spoke "But… I-I didn’t even know that was possible."

Charlie asks "If you did, would you have told me?"

Vaggie spoke "Charlie, I-"

Charlie spoke "I need you and Danyelle to go to her, convince her to teach us. If she can, we might have a chance."

Vaggie asks "With just those of us in the hotel?"

Charlie spoke "No, we’re-ugh, we’re going to need numbers too."

Alastor spoke "And I know just who can help. As long as Charlie can be her normal, *Pinches Charlie’s right cheek* charming self."

Charlie asks "What’s that you said about smiles?"

Alastor spoke "*Pats Charlie’s head* Good girl."

Vaggie spoke "Charlie, can we talk about this-"

Charlie asks "We can talk later. Right now, we have a job to do. Zoey, you’re with me and Alastor. *To Vaggie* You with us?"

Vaggie spoke "*Sigh* Ugh."

Alastor, Charlie and I then ran downstairs and out of the hotel, no doubt the others saw us.


*Danyelle’s POV*


What the…? Vaggie came down the stairs.

Angel asks "So, uh, Alastor, Charlie and Zoey just left like they were runnin’ away from their responsibilities. Should we be alarmed?"

Vaggie spoke "No. We have a plan, but it includes defending ourselves against the angels."

Husk asks "Uh! Are you and star-ass fucking high?"

Twilight blasted Husk through a wall with magic.

Twilight growls "Call me star ass again and I will rip your wings off and shove them down your throat!"

Honeystar spoke "<It's gotten to the point that the folks on the surface have to step in and help fight.>"

Blaze spoke "Shi's got a point though guys. The more fighters you have, the less likely we'd lose."

Orion spoke "I agree!"

Vaggie spoke "They can be killed-"

Egg Boi Frank spoke "Yeah. That knife lady, Camaro Carfight, killed one!"

Vaggie asks "Wait. You knew about this?"

Frank spoke "Oh, yeah. I told boss about it months ago."

Vaggie asks "He what?"

Sir Pentious asks "What? They say insane shit all the time. How was I supposed to know this one was true?"

Egg Boi spoke "Bank accounts are a scam created by the shadow government."

…And Sticks has been replaced as the craziest being by the Egg Bois.

Sir Pentious spoke "See!"

Orion spoke "But if we can convince Gira to help, then Arcee won't have a choice but to listen."

Vaggie spoke "*Sigh* What's important now is that we're gonna have a fight on our hands. Look, this hotel's about to become the most dangerous place in Hell, and we-I... can't guarantee your safety anymore. I still believe in Charlie's dream. I know this place can work... but none of you signed up for this. *Walks to door and opens it* Danyelle and I are going to go learn how we can fight back. But when we come home... Well I'll understand if none of you are here."

Vaggie left the hotel, waiting for me as Angel sighed heavily.

Sir Pentious spoke "Well, this is awkward."

Niffty spoke "'Kay!"

I follow after Vaggie.

I spoke "Hey Vag, I got an idea that could help. We could call in help from the OC-verse."

Vaggie spoke "We can't worry about that now. We need to find Carmilla Carmine."

I spoke "Right, I got her scent!"

I airlift Vaggie as I flew past Blitzo, causing him to spin around fast.

I spoke "Sorry Blitz!"

Blitz asks "The fuck?"


*Zoey's POV*


We were in a place called Cannibal Town.

Charlie asks "Three years. Three years I've been sharing my life with her. And I tell her everything. My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits. *As Alastor cleaned his monocle glass* What fucking deodorant I like. And she keeps something like this from me. Why would she lie for so long? Does she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me, ME, says un understanding... misunderstanding? Disunder-Wait, w-where are we?"

Alastor spoke "Cannibal Town! There's a friend of mine I think you should meet."

Charlie spoke "In Cannibal Town? But it's- It's... *Looks around* surprisingly nice here."

We saw an adult male cannibal sinner demon give a young girl cannibal sinner demon a black balloon, who gladly accepted with a smile.

Alastor spoke "Isn't it, though? And it's all thanks to a very special someone."

Alastor led Charlie and I into a building.

A voice spoke "Well, who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad!"

We saw a very tall female orchid mantis cannibal demon with pale gray skin, and a wide mouth with black lips, sharp light pink teeth inside, and dusty-pink cheeks with her eyes being pitch-black with no irises or pupils and her hair being colored white-and-gray. She was wearing clothing that suggested high-class fashion of the Victorian era, which consisted of a large, pimped-out sun hat that was colored in a shade of maroon, with two skulls that are colored in a grayish-pink and red-pink, three dark burgundy flower-like decorations located at the brim, and large plumes which are black and pink-red respectively, with the hat also including pink frilled-trim around it, along with black lining inside. Meanwhile, she was wearing a pale-maroon and pale-burgundy dress which includes puffed shoulders, thin pale-maroon swirly-like stripes on the high black collar, black-trimming around the waist and on the long sleeves' ruffled cuffs, and three black stripes and black trim located on the hem, and if I had to guess, she wears a pair of black kitten-heeled shoes under the dress.

The mantis spoke "Haha! I tell you what. You bring old, tall, dark and armless to me, and I'll straighten him right out, okay sweetie? *Gives an adult female cannibal demon her card* Here's my card and-*Notices Alastor as the cannibal walked away before becoming gleeful* Oh my stars. Do my eyes deceive me? Alastor? *Comes to us* Alastor! Where have you been? These halls really have lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and-*Notices Charlie and I* Oh. Who're these you brought with you? Come now, Alastor, they're much too young for you. Oh, I'm just kidding. I know you're an ace in the hole."

Alastor asks "A what now?"

The mantis asks "But where are your manners Mister? Introduce us, why don't you?"

Alastor spoke "Ah, yes, Charlie and Zoey. This is Rosie. The most darling, *As Rosie did a curtsy* delightful and dangerous Overlord this side of the pentagram."

Rosie spoke "Oh, always such a charmer."

Alastor spoke "And, Rosie. It's my pleasure to introduce you to Princess Charlie Morningstar, daughter of Lucifer and heir to the throne of Hell, and Princess Zoey Ikisatashi, granddaughter of Princess Luna of the Moon of Equestria."

Charlie asks "*Waves a bit* How do you do? *Laughs awkwardly*"

I spoke "It's nice to meet you Miss Rosie."

Rosie asks "Well, well, isn’t this a regal surprise? *Pushes Charlie and I along* Come in, come in. Can I offer you two something to eat? I’m sure I have a leg or two around here or something. Oh, what am I thinking? Small things, *Pokes our bellies* like you both. You’re probably watching your figures. How about some nice pinky fingers instead?"

Rosie brought out a box and opened it, revealing disembodied pinky fingers, which was unnerving for me.

I spoke "I must politely decline, I don't like eating other people since I'm part human myself."

Charlie spoke "Ummmm, no, no. Thank you, though. *Laughs awkwardly*

Rosie spoke "*Puts box away* Oh, look at you two, *Rubs our heads, making me purr a tiny but* so polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing or two. *Leads both of us to seats* Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. You know, Alastor, I got a primo connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickings for a deal to be made, my friend.

Alastor spoke "I appreciate the offer, but we’re on business of another kind.

Rosie spoke "Well, don’t keep me in suspense. *Picks up tea cup and tea plate* I’m a very busy woman.

Charlie spoke "Well, as you know, *Frantically* the extermination is coming early. It’ll be here in a month. And now they’re coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I, I, I, I, I-

Alastor spoke "We need your help. Well, your cannibals’ help at least, to fend off the attack.

Rosie asks "Wow! When you ask a favor, you don’t start small, do you, Your Highnesses?

I spoke "Shir Honeystar and a few of my friends are discussing a plan to drive off the exorcists. Princess Twilight suggested that we go for the main force behind the attack."

Rosie spoke "Oh, now, don’t fret. I didn’t say I wouldn’t help, but I assume there’s more to this plan than that and a punch of unarmed cannibals."

Alastor spoke "Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we’re done with them. And by the end, they will be able to eat *Menacingly* their fill!"

Rosie asks "Well, in that case, sure. Why not?"

Charlie asks "Really?

“Just like that?” I asked in confusion.

Rosie spoke "What can I say? I like your moxie, girls. And old Alastor has never done me wrong before."

Charlie spoke "Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Well, things are getting along well.


*Danyelle’s POV*


Vaggie was banging against Carmilla’s door.

Vaggie spoke "Carmine! Carmine, we need to speak. We know what you did on extermination day. We can talk about it inside or we can yell about it out here."

The door raised open. “That worked?” I asked in surprise.

Vaggie spoke "Fuckin’ right you open that door."

The two of us went inside before the door slammed shut.

Vaggie asks "Hello?"

I listen for a voice.

Carmilla spoke "*Voice echoes* You both have 2 minutes to convince me not to silence you for good."

Lights came on as we turned around, seeing Carmilla on the balcony above.

Vaggie spoke "Miss Carmine, we’re here on appointment from the princess to enlist your aid in the defense of Hell from the angelic extermination. We know an angel fell at your hands and we need to know how."

Carmilla spoke "No!"

No?!

Vaggie spoke "What do you mean, no? The princess of Hell-"

Carmilla spoke "Means nothing to me. You two have to do better than that. 90 seconds."

Vaggie spoke "With your knowledge, we wouldn’t have to helplessly stand by while-"

Carmilla spoke "Clearly I am not the helpless one here. *Starts walking* 80 seconds."

Vaggie asks "Well, then why? Why wouldn’t you use what you know to fight?"

Carmilla spoke "To avoid the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now. I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people."

Vaggie spoke "You think we asked for this? All Charlie had ever done is try to make things better to help her people who, news flash, include your people too."

Carmilla spoke "And how exactly has that worked out for her? 45 seconds."

Vaggie asks "We didn’t pick this fight, but it’s here now. And they aren’t going to stop with us. You didn’t see the look on their leader’s face. With us out of the way, it’s only a matter of time before they come for the rest of you. They won’t stop until all of Hell is wiped out, so you can help us make a stand here together *As Carmilla stopped walking* or you can stand alone tomorrow. And what do you think your chances will be then?"

Carmilla spoke "*Opens eyes* You’re both out of time."

Carmilla leapt at us with her bladed ballet slippers before she kneed us both, knocking Vaggie and I onto our backs, despite me having blocked it.

Carmilla spoke "Angels attack quickly, viciously, and without mercy. You’ll both need to defend better than that."

I shot white fire out of my mouth, forcing Carmilla to back off.

I growl "How you forgotten? I was the Mew that fought against the exorcists back on New Year's Day! For fuck's sake, we... No, Hazbin Hotel needs your help! High Goddess Faust as well as Arcee, Dia and Kia can't help us though!"


To be Continued...

PreviousChapters Next