• Published 16th Feb 2024
  • 164 Views, 1 Comments

Glimary the champion born to win - Guardianmlp131



a young man with ridiculously high talent for fighting

  • ...
 1
 164

Birth of a Warrior1

---

Hello, dear readers, today we are presenting a very interesting story! A new baby was born in Canterlot called Glimary. His mother was very happy when she saw him, and so was his father. His father himself was a royal guard and his mother was a landlady from a common house.

But Canterlot, as always, was full of high society ponies and with Celestia and Luna taking care of everything.

A few years later, at most 10, now we are at this exact moment in this curious story where Glimary is fighting with a teddy bear in a bed in the castle. "Do you really think you can defeat me?! I am a guardian and I will defend everyone around me!" He was cute. At just 10 years old, he already had a relentless sense of justice. That boy, in his own imagination, imagined a wolf attacking him in a dense forest in the middle of the rain. Imagining that big bear attacking him, little breaking his imagination.

Now he is holding the teddy bear on the ground, fighting with it and hitting it with his paws. "I'm going to tell Celestia!" He throws his last hooves at the bear's face until his mother arrives.

"Son," his mother was someone sweet and very beautiful. Maybe that's why Glimary ended up taking after his mother's suffocating beauty. As soon as she laid eyes on her happy, loose mother, the stuffed animal runs towards her excitedly.

"What's wrong, mom?" he says, and his mother responds, "We have to eat." The happy Glimary soon follows his mother to the kitchen. He gets even more sprayed. This is something that every son is proud of for his mother.

When his mother arrives in the kitchen, someone also arrived opening the door. It was his father who was a classic pegasus Celestia's protector. "I only have a little time off so let's eat quickly." He seemed very tired but the two of them didn't seem to mind when this happened and the three of them seemed to eat together in perfect harmony until Glimary finished eating and asked, "Dad! How is it being a royal guard? Do you face a lot of powerful guys?"

The father would immediately respond but the mother would look empathetically and even make him say, "Son... there are really scary things that appear from time to time, but that's why we are protecting Canterlot." The boy becomes doubtful but then, looking at his mother, understands what was happening, then he talks to his mother. "Mother..., whenever I try to talk to Dad about me being a guardian, you always get in the way."

The mother sighs even with a relieved tone and says, "Son, it's not something that you can simply achieve by just arriving at the royal guard." The boy gets sulky and says, "Then at least let me go with Dad for a while there once."

The father quickly responds, "Come on... he's right, I'm the only one in the job who hasn't yet taken son to look at the workplace." The mother knocks on the table and says, "That's because half of the children who go there end up working after they grow up!" She says, wriggling with her hooves and then pointing at him.

"I don't want him to live like you; you barely have time for me!" And then hugs his son, leaving his dining chair. "Son... please understand, I just want to protect you, but... if you want to go with Dad, I... I'll let you." The child jumps with joy and desire, leaving the chair with extreme happiness, looking like Twilight Sparkle when she was little.

And finally here he is, when he was walking in Canterlot and his father was already in armor, still galloping right in front of him, if his mother drew attention to her beauty, the son was amazed by his father who walked around in armor almost all day. "Daddy, where are we going?"

His father looks back and then looks ahead, galloping. "Towards Celestia's castle." The boy soon gets scared but then becomes more excited, holding his father's hooves. Then he tries to separate himself and ends up falling with his son. The son looks at him super happy, thanking him a lot.

When they arrived, there was a huge gate in the castle with 2 guards protecting it. The child who was right behind was amazed and couldn't believe the absurd luck he had. His father dlee. He just nods his head and lets him enter, obviously with his son.

As he walked, the boy realized that when he stopped to notice, there were only guards there and the castle was empty, very empty. However, his father asked him to when he stopped and looked at the boy, holding a gun in his hooves. "Son, there's Celestia and Luna on the other side of the door, I have to stay there to protect her."

The boy is about to scream with happiness, impressed, but his father covers his mouth. "Son, stay quiet! Here it's a privileged place but we can't make noise." Glimary soon understands and lets her father go. When the door closes he looks at the hole seeing Luna and Celestia, but the door closes in his face falling back, a little frustrated but not paying much attention to it, he just goes around and there's another very interesting thing, when he went out to a window on a terrace he looked outside and there were several soldiers training below.

Glimary dreamed of being a warrior when he listened to a thick, slightly firm, more feminine voice from behind. It was Luna. "So you are the soldier's son."

Boy looked back he then backed away scared more impressed. He didn't know what to say or what to say. That was 100% Luna in front of him. Luna, upon realizing this, tries to alleviate the attention by trying to be nice to the muleck. "I heard you want to be a great warrior! Come on, I'll tell you something."

He approaches, swallowing dry , but with great determination he approaches Luna. "When he's bigger and has talent I will let you be Celestia Luna's bodyguard!" The boy, without understanding anything else, has bright eyes, jumping around happily and screaming, again imitating Twilight Sparkle jumping around in a cute way. "Yay yay!"

Comments ( 1 )

a interesting short story. Always love a good royal guard story

Why the 1 in the title, could it be you hit a wrong key by accident?

Login or register to comment