• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 442 Views, 14 Comments

Fluttershy: The Daughter of Beauty - Big Imagination E



Fluttershy gets adopted by the most beloved princess. Snow White.

  • ...
8
 14
 442

Meeting the Prince.

A few weeks when by and the two girls were enjoying their new home with the fairies. Then while Snow White was walking around with Flutter shy they both heard someone singing. They started to get closer to the being that was singing. Even Snow White couldn't help but sing too. And after she got close to the source...

TODAY!” A new voice sang.

Startled, Snow White and Fluttershy finally acknowledged the stranger, who climbed over the wall. From what she could tell, he was the same species as Snow White. The only difference is that he is a male, a very handsome one too. He wore blue clothing with white sleeves and grey pants. He also wore boots, a red cape and blue hate with a white feather.

“Oh!” Snow White gasped, her hand covering her mouth.

“Hello,” The stranger said, taking his hat off. “Did I frighten you?”

"Maybe a little sir. You scared us." Fluttershy said.

"Im terribly sorry for scaring you. I honestly didn't see you right there. What might your names be?" He asked.

"Im Snow White and this is my daughter Fluttershy." Snow White answered.

"Ahh. Well it most certainly is a pleasure meeting you both. Such lovely names. The name is Prince Florian by the way." He said.

"You're A prince?" Fluttershy asked.

"Indeed miss. Tell me. How did you meet Snow White?" Florian asked.

"Well it started when I was on a camping trip. When suddenly later that night i was accidentally abandoned when my parents didn't realize that i was alone when they left to head home. All scared i tried looking for a place to stay but with no success." Fluttershy cried.

"Oh im so sorry. That must have been so hard on you. But I think you are lucky that Snow White has brought you in as her mother." Florian responded.

"She is. But these fairies are also protecting us." Snow White said.

"From who?" Florian asked.

"My stepmother the queen." Snow White answered.

"The queen? Oh dear. If she finds you they all hope is gone for good." Florian worried.

"Which is why she doesn't know where we are. As long as we don't draw her attention we'll be okay." Snow White assured.

"Okay. Well I better get going. It was great meeting you two. I'll see you later." Florian said as he took his leave and headed home.

"Goodbye. See you soon." Fluttershy said.

The prince left and the girls headed back in their house and decided to get some rest. Cause tomorrow is always a new day. And Fluttershy noticed her mother's look on her face that she really likes him. Fluttershy smiled and realizes that she likes him too. As her new father.