• Published 25th Apr 2024
  • 689 Views, 99 Comments

The Omnitrix Hero: Omniversal Collision - Banshee531



Flash's life as a hero takes a strange turn, when another wielder of an Omnitrix appears. Now the two must work together, to stop their worlds from being destroyed by some old enemies. But will two Omnitrix Heroes be too many, or not enough?

  • ...
4
 99
 689

Chapter 3

The city was in crisis, as the robots that had come out of the light pillar began wrecking the place.

Luckily, the area was still abandoned after the previous battle. But it wouldn't be long before the robots moved onto another location. And as they made their way through the city, they blasted any building they came across whilst ripping anything they could out of the ground.

Up in the air, Shining's ship was racing through the sky towards the fight.

Inside, Flash, Shining, Trixie and Ben were up front. The Rainbooms were all in the back, waiting for the ship to land so they could get into the fight. And as they did, Rarity couldn't help but smile at Ben.

"I have to say. He's certainly a handsome young man."

"Rarity," Applejack rolled her eyes, "can ya'h focus on the situation at hand?"

"Oh please. I'm just looking. What's the harm in it?"

"He's from another universe," Sunset pointed out. "And he's probably gonna want to go back to it, when this is over. I don't think he's interested in starting a relationship here."

Fluttershy nodded. "Besides, I think he's taken."

"What makes you say that?" Twilight asked.

"Didn't he say he had a partner?" Fluttershy asked, "isn't that term used by boys who are...you know?" The others realised what she meant and when they did, they all turned towards Ben and were shocked.

Up at the front, Ben looked over at Flash, Shining and Trixie. "So...are you three like...the main team?" They glanced at him, clearly wondering what he meant. "Like, Flash has the Omnitrix, but you can both fight as well."

"I guess," Trixie nodded. "When Flash first got the Omnitrix, Shining and I had to kind of stick to the sidelines."

"Not always," Shining pointed out. "We left the big fights to him, but we didn't just stand around doing nothing. We were working behind the scenes, making sure the villain's plans were well and truly foiled."

Ben smiled. "That sounds a lot like what my cousin and Grampa used to do. We were a team that made sure no aliens got away with causing problems on our planet."

Shining nodded. "And when the girls learned about Flash's secret, they started helping out as well. That's when Trixie and I started getting our own taste of the superhero pie."

Ben nodded, turning to Trixie. "So Flash has his aliens and Shining's a Plumber. What can you do?"

"Lots of things," Trixie smirked. "I'm Lady Masquerade. A hero just as great as Flash Sentry." Trixie wasn't looking at Flash or Shining, so she didn't see them give Ben an unsure look and a shake of the hand. "Depending on the Medallion I'm using, I've got a bunch of different powers. Illusions, flight, strength, defence. Even the ability to slow down time. I'd like to see you or Flash try that."

"Well..." Ben smirked and Trixie realised he actually had an alien that could slow down time.

"Alright," Shining announced. "We're about to reach the closest group of robots. Everybody ready?" They all nodded, as they arrived at the street with a bunch of machines tearing the place up. And when they saw the ship approaching, Shining quickly fired several lasers to blast them back whilst he landed.

As soon as it touched down, the eleven heroes rushed out of the jet.

"Oh, yeah!" Rainbow hit her geode and transformed into her pony form. Ben was surprised by this, the other girls shocking him more with their transformations. Trixie followed suit and once the girls were all powered up, they ran into battle and used their Equestrian Magic and a few Plumber gadgets, to bust their way through the robots.

"Wow," Ben whistled, "your friends have a lot of surprises. By any chance, are they part alien?"

"Nope," Flash replied. "Sunset and Trixie are technically from another dimension, whilst the girls got their powers using magic Sunset brought from said dimension. It's a long story."

"Yeah, I've heard that before." Ben started flexing and getting ready to fight, whilst Shining took to the air in the jet again and started firing at the robots from above. "Alright. Let's do this thing!" Ben activated the Omnitrix, Flash doing the same with the Ultimatrix. "It's hero time!" Flash had to admit, he liked the sound of that. However, he didn't like the sound of the Ultimatrix refusing to work.

"Huh?" Flash tried to use it again, but it still didn't activate.

"Come on," Ben tried the same with the Omnitrix. But it also failed to switch on. "What is wrong with this thing?" Then, both devices gave out the same announcement in their voices.

Multiple uncatalogued DNA samples detected. Function not available."

"What?" Flash tried again, but just got the same announcement. "What uncatalogued DNA samples?" He didn't get an answer, as the robots started firing at him. "WOW!" He and Ben were forced to run into an alleyway, leaving the others to fight off the machine. "Great. Just great."

Ben pressed on the dial, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Come on. Where's the uncatalogued samples? They have to be close by." The Omnitrix dial then changed to a radar, with a small dot next to the centre. Ben raised an eyebrow and turned to Flash, moving his arm around him and having the dot move with it. "My Omnitrix is detecting you."

"Seriously?" Flash asked, only for the Ultimatrix to beep.

"Flash." It was Azmuth. "I just got a signal that the Ultimatrix is detecting multiple uncatalogued DNA samples. What's going on?"

"My Omnitrix is doing the same thing," Ben told him. "And it's telling me the source is...Flash."

"What. That's...not impossible. Hold on." They waited, as more explosions filled the air. "Ben. By any chance, have you scanned alien DNA that wasn't originally in the Omnitrix when you first got it?"

"Um...yeah," Ben nodded. "I've got a couple."

"Flash managed to scan some previously uncatalogued DNA as well. Your watches are detecting the DNA of the aliens the other ones have scanned. Aliens the two of you might not have access to either."

"So what do we do?" Flash asked.

"Give me a few moments. Let's just hope Ben's Azmuth uses the same security codes I use." As this was going on, the others continued to fight against the robots.

Fluttershy and Sunset were carrying Plumber Blasters, shooting the robots down whilst Rarity threw a bunch of diamond shields at their necks. As they were decapitated, Rainbow rushed around wielding a bunch of laser batons. Using her super speed, she jabbed the weapons into the machine's weapons and disabled them.

Applejack was carrying a mace whose head was made out of pure energy. She swung it around, smashing into the robot's head and crushing them.

Twilight and Pinkie weren't using any Plumber tech, though Pinkie did have a small Blaster handy. They were using only their magic, Twilight lifting the robots as much as she could and throwing them.

Meanwhile, Pinkie was using her magic to turn any piece of candy she could find into an explosive. She threw a cupcake at a robot's head and blew it up, then stuck a lollipop onto the arm of another and blasted it away. And whenever a robot tried to shoot her, she would dodge it without even looking thanks to her Pinkie sense.

At the same time, Trixie had transformed into her Mighty Bull form. And whenever a robot got close, she simply grabbed it and threw it at another one. "Yeah!" She cheered, whilst Shining flew overhead and fired at the robots on the ground. "That's the way." But then she noticed they were missing two. "Hey. Where's Flash and Ben?"


"Alright. That should do it. Both of you, hold your watches up to each others'."

"What'll it do?" Flash asked, but Azmuth didn't answer. So they did as he instructed and in that moment, Ben's watch lit up before the face place slid away to reveal an Omnitrix dial. It and the Ultimatrix dial unleashed beams of green light, which struck one another and caused them to beep and flash several times.

Flash and Ben could only watch in amazement, as the process soon completed and the beams vanished before the watches spoke. "Unknown DNA samples acquired. Scan complete." They rebooted, now back to full power.

"What just happened?" Flash asked.

"I had your watches scan one another's codon streams, for previously uncatalogued samples. They then generated a duplicate scan of the DNA and added it into your own codon streams. You now have access to all the alien species the other had that you couldn't have previously unlocked."

Ben smirked. "So we've got a bunch of new aliens now?"

"Exactly." The pair activated the devices and started cycling through them, eventually finding said aliens and being amazed by them. Flash counted six new aliens in his playlist, whilst Ben had gotten the Equestrian hybrids Flash had gained from his friends.

"This is awesome!" Ben cheered, as he got up and ran out of the alleyway. "Here. Let me show you what one of your new aliens can do." He cycled through the aliens until he found one, the dial sliding back to reveal the core. "I call this one, Armodrillo!" He slapped it down and in a brilliant flash of light, he transformed into a giant yellow robot alien.

Flash smirked at the sight of it. "Aw, yeah. Now that is cool." He turned to the fight and started cycling through his aliens. "Let me return the favour." He found his choice. "I call this one, Gryforce!" He slammed the dial down and transformed, letting out a squawk as he spread his wings. But then he realised, he wasn't the humanoid bird alien he had chosen. "Oh," he slouched. "Actually, this one's called Skydiver."

"You have that problem too?" Armodrillo asked, Skydiver nodding. "Well, can't wait to see what this one can do. Watch and learn!" He ran forward and rushed past the girls, towards the nearest robot. And when he got there, he pulled back one of his fists. As he did, the last piston on his elbow extended.

He threw a punch and the piston shot back into the arm, as the fist smashed into the robot and completely destroyed it.

The other robots pointed their weapons at him and fired, but his hard shell deflected the blasts without even getting burned. Armodrillo's hands then retracted into the arm and were soon replaced, by a pair of mechanical drills that he quickly slammed into the ground.

The next thing the robots knew, the ground beneath them was shaking and they were knocked off their feet.

"Now that's a tough alien," Trixie smirked. Another robot was about to fire at her, but Skydiver suddenly tackled it to the ground and used his claws to tear right through it. He then leapt over to another robot and grabbed its arm, spinning around so its laser fired at another robot instead of Fluttershy. He then tore through it with his claws.

"Nice," Armodrillo nodded. "But is that all it can do?"

"Not really," Skydiver flew over to him and slammed his hooves into the chest of a robot. "But Skydiver's more of a water-based alien." He ducked under a laser, as Armodrillo ran forward and punched the robot out. "When I'm in water, I can turn into a mermaid-like creature."

"Like Ripjaws?" The robotic alien asked, as Skydiver leapt over to another robot and ripped into its waist before pulling out a bunch of wires. The two continued to battle side by side, watching carefully and learning how their new alien could be used in a fight.

They and the girls continued destroying the robots, whilst Shining flew overhead. As he did, he watched as more and more of the city was being wrecked by the robots. "This could never end," he realised before using the coms. "Azmuth. Please tell me you've figured out a way to close this rift."

"I don't even know what's causing it. The energy it's outputting is off the scale and I can't identify it."

Shining frowned, only for the ship to suddenly rock. "Wow!" He almost lost control, as the ship was bombarded by more and more blasts. "What's going on?" He switched to the outside cameras and saw a bunch of robots on nearby rooftops, firing at his ship hoping to bring it down. "Nice try!" He barrel-rolled and dodged several shots, then flew straight up and out of range. But as he did, part of the damage wing exploded. "Oh, come on. I just got this thing."

He worked to stay airborne and headed back towards the ground, as more robots fired at him.

Barely managing to avoid these attacks, he shot back and blasted several robots to bits before landing on the ground. As he did, the ship's systems started blaring that it couldn't take off again. "Great." He ran for the exit and once outside, he started firing his Multi-Striker at the robots firing at him.

He blasted several of them and they exploded, the smoke covering Shining as he got in close and switched his weapon to a blade. He then ran out of the smoke and started fighting the robots hand to hand, slashing through them whilst dodging or deflecting their blasts into each other.

Flipping through the air, he cut the legs out from under a robot and stabbed another in the chest. But as he did this, he looked around and saw more robots approaching.


The others had slowly spread out across the many streets, each of them working to take down their own horde of robots one on one.

The only ones that stayed together were Flash and Ben, the pair continuing to fight side by side in order to learn more about their own possible future aliens. But as Armodrillo knocked another robot away, Skydiver leapt back before hitting the Ultimatrix and transforming.

"Volt-Edge!" The electric lizard cried, his body sparking as he unleashed a bunch of electricity in order to fry the robot's circuits.

"Nice," Armodrillo touched his own dial to transform. When the light faded, he was a large wolf-like alien wearing green clothing. "I call this one, Blitzwolfer!" He rushed forward and started slashing at the robots, whilst another got in close and changed its blaster to a buzzsaw.

It slashed at him, but Blitzwolfer caught the arm before his mouth split into four and he unleashed a powerful sonic howl.

This slammed into the robot and sent it flying backwards, ripping its arm off which the alien threw at another one to cut through. As he did, Volt-Edge rushed forward and cut through the group with his electrically charged claws. But whenever it seemed like one was knocked down, two more took their place.

"There's no end to them," Volt-Edge cried.

Blitzwolfer was thinking the same thing, as he leapt over another one and slammed its feet claws into the head of another. As he did, he remembered what Flash was using. "Maybe now would be a good time to go Ultimate." Volt-Edge flinched hearing it. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Volt-Edge reached for the dial. As he did, he remembered the last time he had gone Ultimate in this alien form. At least he knew what this alien would become.

But he still hesitated and in that moment, a robot got in closer and swung a laser saw at him. "Look out!" Blitzwolfer howled at the robot, knocking it away from Volt-Edge. But doing so caused another robot to hit him with its laser, blasting him away. "Augh!" He was thrown backwards and smashed into the side of a building.

"Ben!" Volt-Edge rushed over to him. As he did, several more robots pointed their weapons at them. As such, Flash quickly hit the Ultimatrix and transformed. "Gemini!" He cried, the carbuncle alien bouncing over and landing in front of Ben before forming a seven coloured shield around them. "Are you okay?"

Blitzwolfer moaned as he picked himself up. "Yeah. I'll live." He looked over at Flash's alien and looked impressed. "Quick. Go Ultimate. I'll cover you whilst you transform."

"I can't," Gemini cried. "I have no idea what Ultimate Gemini would look like. it might be something that I can't control. I can't just transform like that in the middle of a battle." Blitzwolfer frowned, clearly seeing there was more to this problem than what Flash had just said.


Twilight threw another robot away, then ducked to avoid getting blasted by another.

She thrust her hand forward, sending the robot flying backwards and crashing into several more. but doing so exhausted her, even though she couldn't stop. She had to keep going. Keep fighting and stop these things once and for all. And she wasn't the only one getting tired.

Fluttershy and Sunset weren't the most active of ponies, so the constant running around was seriously exhausting them.

"How many more of them are there?" Sunset asked, as she and Fluttershy ducked into an alleyway to catch their breath. "This feels like one of those video game levels. The ones where there are an unlimited number of enemies to fight."

"How do you usually win those levels?" Fluttershy asked.

"There's usually a counter," Sunset replied. "You just have to survive or take down a certain number before the time runs out." A robot suddenly noticed them inside the alley and turned to attack, Sunset quickly firing her blaster and taking it down. But doing so caused her blaster to run out of energy.

She gasped, as the device went dead. She shook it around, trying to get it to switch back on. But it refused.

Another robot appeared and charged, Fluttershy creaming as she fired at it and the robot's head was blown off. But this caused her blaster to run out of power as well.

The girls shared a worried look, as more robots started marching towards them. All they could do was scream out for their friends.


Rainbow raced through the streets and leapt at a robot, slamming it in the chest and knocking it onto its back.

She kept running, looking back and seeing the robot unable to pick itself up or roll over. But when she looked forward, she saw a laser saw flying for her. "Wow!" He leapt back and dropped to her knees, causing her to slide against the ground whilst the saw flew above her. "Not cool!" She slammed her baton into the robot's chest and zapped it.

At the same time, Applejack swung her mace around and crushed a robot's chest. She panted, wiping her brow as the robot collapsed. "This is more exhaustin' than harvest time."

"Tell me about it!" Rainbow cried, "how many of these things are there?" They spotted Rarity and Pinkie, hiding behind a wall of Rarity's shields whilst the robots blasted them. Pinkie threw several sweet treats at them, but she was clearly starting to run low.

"Hang on!" Rainbow rushed forward, Applejack right behind her. They drew the robot's attention and Rarity used this to throw her gems at the machines, slicing through their necks and destroying them. "You okay?"

"I'm sweating," Rarity cried. "And this outfit was not designed for sweating."

"It's a magical outfit ya'h get whenever ya'h pony up," Applejack pointed out. "A'h think it can handle a little sweat." Rarity didn't seem to think that, an explosion making them look around and see Trixie running out from around a building.

Lady Masquerade spun around, as a bunch of robots ran towards her. But before they could fire, she removed the bell from around her neck before slamming it into the ground. This unleashed a sonic wave, that smashed into the robots and knocked the flying backwards.

Robots down, she looked around and saw the others looking exhausted. "You girls okay?" They gave her an unsure look, as more explosions drew their attention.

They rushed over to it and spotted Shining Armor, cutting through as many machines as possible. But it was clear, he was also getting exhausted from all the fighting he had done. "Hang on!" Rainbow cried, rushing forward and jamming her weapons into the machines.

Rarity threw her gems at them whilst the others ran in, freeing up Shining from being surrounded by the robots.

"Thanks," he nodded. "These things are non-stop. You guys seen Twilight or the others?" They shook their heads, Shining getting worried. "Not good. Flash and Ben must be getting close to their time out. If they're on their own, they'll be in serious trouble." The others realised he was right. They had to find the alien boys before it was too late.


Gemini leapt over a robot, dodging its laser saw and allowing Blitzwolfer to blast it away with his howl.

The humanoid bunny rushed forward and used a pair of force field boxing gloves, to leapt up and smash the robot in the face. But as he did, the Ultimatrix started beeping. "Not now!" He kicked a robot away and leapt over at Blitzwolfer, whose Omnitrix was starting to beep as well.

The alien wolf took a deep breath and unleashed a powerful sonic blast, which slammed into the robots and knocked them all flying backwards. And that was when the pair reverted back to human, both looking worried as their devices were out of power.

"Come on!" Ben gestured for Flash to follow, the pair running as several robots stepped out from around buildings and alleyways.

Several started firing at them, as Ben looked down at his watch. "Any time now."

"How fast does your watch recharge?" Flash asked, hoping a more upgraded model would need less cool down.

"It depends. Sometimes it's a minute. Sometimes it's five. Depends on how hard I push it." They ducked to avoid getting blasted, but another robot hit the ground in front of them and they were knocked flying backwards. Both cried out as they hit the ground, moaning as the robots began to circle around them.


Back on the ship, Vilgax and Eon watched the two defenceless teens getting surrounded.

"Yes!" Vilgax laughed. "Finally. It's only a shame, that I couldn't destroy you personally." They robots aimed their weapons and started charging up, the pair itching to see them be destroyed. However, something suddenly happened that drew their attention.

An alarm went off, detecting a strange energy signal coming from that area. And before either of them could ask what was happening, a bright light exploded behind the alien heroes.


Flash and Ben flinched, as the bolt of blue light shot down from the sky and opened up to reveal a portal.

From out of the portal, a man stepped out wearing a white and brown steam coat. His right arm was made of metal and he had a brown top hat with goggles on it and a brown cane in hand. Just by staring at him, Flash could tell that despite his young appearance, this man was practically timeless.

"Paradox?" Ben asked, Flash surprised he knew this guy.

"Hello, young Ben Tennyson. And young Flash Sentry."

"Do I know you?" Flash asked, but the man named Paradox simply smiled.

"Oh, yes. We've met before. Or in your case, we'll meet later. From your point of view, we haven't met yet. But I've been on many an adventure with you, young Sentry." Flash turned to Ben, who just shrugged.

"Don't bother trying to make sense of it. You'll just get a headache." As he said that, the robots finally started moving again and looked ready to attack.

Paradox noticed Flash and Ben's watches were out of power, making him nod. "Looks like I arrived at just the right time. I brought a little extra help." In that moment, an orange and white ship came flying out of the portal.

Ben laughed. "That's Rook's ship!" Then, the back of the ship opened and two people leapt out of it.

One was a young woman of around sixteen or seventeen, with pinkish purple skin. She was wearing a suit that was a mixture of black and blue. Her chest and arms were black, whilst the rest of her suit was blue. But she wore black leather boots that went up to and over her knees, whilst a blue scarf was wrapped around her neck and trailed behind her. Her waist had a metal belt slung around it, with a strange looking brown bag hanging from the side.

Her face was mostly covered by a black cat mask, which had blue around the eyes and inside the ears, that left her mouth exposed. And on each of her arms were two dome-like coins made of stone, each one having a glowing pattern etched into them.

But the thing that was most noticeable about her, was that her eyes were glowing and her shoulder-length hair was made out of pink energy.

The other was a taller man or around eighteen, having pale cream skin and shoulder length black hair. He wore a gray long sleeved T-shirt and dark gray pants with brown boots, under a green sleeveless jacket with black trim and a long collar. On his chin, he had an X-shaped scar.

Seeing them, Ben's smile grew even larger. "Gwendolyn! Kevin!"

"Who?" Flash asked.

"My cousin and best friend," Ben explained as the robots charged at them. As they did, Gwendolyn raised her arm whilst staring at Ben.

"Do you have any idea, how worried we've been!?" One of the coins on her arm glowed before a bolt of lightning exploded out of her hand, cutting into the robots and destroying them.

Kevin then ran over to a robot and placed his hand on it. When he did, his body and clothes were suddenly coated in the same bronze material that made up the robot. Once he was entirely covered, he turned towards some still working robots and ran forward. And as he did, his arms morphed into blades that he quickly swung around to cut through the machines

"Wow," Flash whistled, "that's cool." As he said that, Ben's Omnitrix beeped.

"You think that's cool," Ben activated the device. "Wait until you see this!" He slammed the dial down and transformed into a humanoid pterodactyl, with a hole in his back that green fire flew out of and propelled him into the air.

He squawked as he flew up, a pair of energy whips extending from his wrists. He quickly flew down and started whipping the tendrils around, whilst Flash looked down at his device.

"Come on!" He cried, anxious to get back in the action.

"Patience," Paradox told him. "Your time will come." Flash wondered what he meant by that, as Ben and his friends started kicking serious butt.

As Ben flew around, Gwendolyn's body suddenly started floating. As she took to the air, fireballs started exploding out of her hands. They crashed down onto the robots, blowing them up whilst Kevin ran through them. He slashed several to pieces, then reshaped his hands into a mace and hammer to crush their heads in.

Flash could only watch in amazement, whilst Ben lassoed several robots before pulling on the whips and lasering through them. Just by watching, Flash could tell these three had years of experience fighting evil.

"Flash!" He looked around and saw Trixie, Rarity, Pinkie, Applejack and Rainbow running towards him. They were shocked by the sight of Gwendolyn and Kevin, then saw Paradox next to him. "What the heck happened? Who are these guys."

"Allow me to introduce myself," Paradox bowed. "Percival Dachs, at your service. But everyone calls me Professor Paradox, time walker extraordinaire ." The others looked at Flash, who shrugged.

"They're Ben's friends, from his universe." He looked around, "where are the others?"

"Shining went to find Twilight," Trixie explained. "And...I don't know where Sunset and Fluttershy are."

"We'd better look for them," Flash pointed out. As he said that, the Ultimatrix turned green. "Finally. He activated the device and quickly transformed. "Gryforce!" Finally getting the alien he wanted, he leapt into the air and flew through the sky.


Shining was on his hard-light cycle, flying through the streets looking for his sister.

And as he turned a corner, he spotted a large group of robots circling around something. Twilight. "Hang on!" He raced towards her, the robots turning to point their blasters at him.

He fired his own lasers, but the robots shot at him several times before he blasted them down. And though he dodged a couple shots, one struck the ground in front of him and he was blown off his ride. "Shining!" Twilight cried, seeing her brother hit the ground rolling whilst his bike disappeared.

He groaned, pushing himself up, whilst several robots charged at him with their laser saws.

He saw them coming and just managed to pull out his Multi-Striker, using it to defend himself in shield form. As the saw ground against the energy shield, several robots made their way around him and prepared to fire. But Twilight managed to spin a few around to blast one another, letting Shining push his opponent away and change his weapon into a sword.

He sliced through the robots, fighting his way through them until he and Twilight were back to back.

"Any ideas?" Twilight asked, wanting to know how they were going to get out of this situation.

"Yeah," Shining nodded, "to demand Plumber overtime with how many of these things we've fought." He changed his sword to a blaster and fired.

"At least you get paid," Twilight pulled the legs out from under several robots. "Seriously. How are we going to stop all these things?" It was in that moment, the orange and white ship flew over them. "Huh?"

"Where'd that thing come from?" Shining asked, as the ship moved towards the ground.

When it reached the street, it suddenly started transforming. And in seconds, it morphed into an orange and white truck that had 'Max's Plumbing' on the side of it. The truck smashed into several robots, running over them before skidding to a stop.

The door opened and someone leapt out of it.

The cat-like alien jumped onto the roof of his truck and removed the device from his shoulder, which started reshaping itself and eventually became a bow of some kind. And when he pulled on it, the string being made of an orange energy, an energy arrow appeared and he fired it towards several robots.

They stabbed into the robots and exploded, Twilight and Shining still shocked by his sudden arrival. "Hurry!" He gestured over to them, "we must escape!"

The siblings weren't sure what to say to this. But Shining suddenly noticed the Plumber badge symbol on the side of the bow, then remembered seeing it on the ship's wings. As such, he grabbed his sister and they ran towards the truck.

The alien shot several more robots, as the two reached the truck and jumped into the cab.

The alien jumped down behind the wheel and hit the gas, the truck rushing forward and crushing several more robots before morphing into the ship form. They took to the air, the alien smiling at them. "Greetings. I am Rook Blonko. Plumber Magister."

"Magister!?" Shining looked shocked, Twilight being confused. "It's a really high rank in the Plumbers." Rook nodded as they flew over the city, avoiding the lasers being fired at them. And as they did, they spotted Gryforce and Ben's alien pterodactyl.

The two aliens shot over the city, the alien Ben called Astrodactyl glancing back and seeing Rook's ship. "I think my partner just saved some of your friends."

Gryforce nodded, as they spotted the pillar of light still going. "Then we just need to find a way to shut this thing down before it sends in any more robots."

Astrodactyl nodded, but then looked down and spotted something. "Actually, I think they're retreating!" Gryforce followed his gaze and saw several robots returning to the ship. But then he noticed two of the robots were carrying something.

"That's not a retreat!" He dived down, "it's a kidnapping!" Astrodactyl dived down after him and his weaker eyes soon saw what Gryforce saw. The robots were carrying two girls. Two unconscious girls, who were about to be dragged through the portal. "Sunset! Fluttershy!" Gryforce then unleashed a sonic blast, but the robots were able to walk through the portal before it struck.

The other bots started firing at them, the pair forced to take evasive action to avoid getting blasted. But as they did, the pillar of light retracted back towards the sky.

"NO!" Gryforce flew after it, with Astrodactyl's back jet exploding to rocket him up faster. But even he wasn't fast enough to reach the light before it returned to the crack, disappearing inside of it as the fissure sparked.

Astrodactyl planned to rocket up and try to break through the fissure. But before he could get high enough, the Omnitrix beeped and he reverted back to human. "Wow!" He fell back towards the ground, but Gryforce caught him before he picked up too much speed.

Ben looked up and saw Gryforce, looking devastated. "They're gone."

"I'm sorry," Ben sighed. "We'll find a way to get them back." As they flew back down to the ground, they noticed all the robots had deactivated. Without the pillar open, there was no signal for them to work with.

As they landed, the rest of their friends arrived. Trixie and the rest of the Rainbooms ran in, Paradox strolling behind them, with Gwendolyn and Kevin arriving from another direction. Rook's ship flew overhead, flying down to the ground before reverting back to its truck form. When Twilight got out of the truck, she saw Flash return to human and look upset.

"What's wrong?" The others saw Flash's expression, fearing something bad had happened.

"Sunset and Fluttershy," Flash started. "They were...they were taken."

"WHAT!?" Rainbow screamed, as Ben stepped forward.

"The robots took them through the pillar, right before it disappeared. We tried to go after them, but we didn't make it." The others looked horrified, whilst Paradox sighed.

"I am sorry for the loss of your friends. But I can assure you, we will find a way to save them." the others looked confused by this, whilst Rook stepped over to Ben.

"I am glad to see you are alright," he told the teen. Ben smirked back.

"Good to see you, partner." The Rainbooms were shocked by this, seeing this was Ben's partner. "Don't suppose you guys have any idea what's going on, do you?"

"I can answer most of your questions," Paradox announced. "But the middle of a battlefield isn't the best place for it." He tapped his walking stick on the ground and in a flash of light, they were all somewhere else. The Plumber Base.

Azmuth jumped at their sudden appearance, turning to see them and looking surprised. "What's going on? I didn't teleport you."

"Apologies," Paradox announced. "I thought you would like to hear my explanation first-hand."

"Who the heck is this guy?" Shining asked the others, then turned to Gwendolyn and Kevin. "And them?" At that moment, Gwendolyn's appearance changed. She now had the same skin tone as Ben, with red hair that was actually hair, a pair of glasses over her face, a blue jumper, black pants and pumps.

"These are my friends," Ben explained. "Rook, Gwendolyn and Kevin." He then gestured to the steampunk man. "And this is Professor Paradox. He's...some kind of temporal super being who can travel through time and space."

"A simplistic way of explaining me," Paradox stated. "But it will suffice. We have much to discuss and barely any time to explain it. If we do not act fast, many dimensions will be in danger." That statement worried them.


Sunset groaned as she felt herself beginning to come around.

Her body felt like it had been punched a hundred times and as she became more aware of it, she realised she was sitting in a very uncomfortable position. In fact, she was sitting against something curved and her legs were bunched up with her feet pressed against something.

She opened her eyes and after a few moments of blurriness, she realised she was in some kind of glass tube.

The tube was barely wider than a hula hoop, explaining why she was in such an awkward position. And as she looked around, she spotted several more tubes besides her. And one of them had Fluttershy inside, unconscious but appearing unharmed.

"Fluttershy!" She groaned as she pushed herself to her feet, "FLUTTERSHY!" The scream finally got a response from the girl, who started coming around.

"What?" She opened her eyes and looked around, "where are we?" She quickly saw they were trapped in tubes, "what's going on?" She started panicking.

"Calm down," Sunset assured her. "Don't tire yourself out by freaking." She looked around, "let's see what we can figure out." But there was barely anything to figure out. The room they were in was dark and wires were tied to the ceiling, all of them connected to one of the tubes. "This can't be good."


Professor Paradox tapped his staff on the ground again, causing another flash of light to fill the room.

That light morphed into dome, which completely encased them and allowed them to see images Paradox was describing. The first, was an image of the planet. "This is the dimension we're currently in right now." A second Earth then appeared, "and this is the dimension that Ben and his friends originate from. And these..." Many more worlds appeared, "are all the other universes that exist."

"The multiverse," Twilight realised.

"Actually. The term Omniverse would be a better way to describe it. Because it truly does contain any and all possibilities. If you can imagine it, there exists a universe that has it." He turned to them, "a universe where Trixie discovered the Omnitrix. Or a universe where everybody is the opposite gender. If you can imagine it, it exists."

"Cool," Rainbow smirked. "But what does this have to do with what's happening?" Paradox smiled before the many earths were surrounded by transparent bubbles.

"Every universe has a dimension wall around it. A forcefield that keeps them from colliding." As he said that, two of the Earths were moving towards one another. "These walls create a form of repulsion that keeps them from ever colliding." The two Earths suddenly bounced away from one another, their bubbles inches from colliding. "Through this system, the different dimensions remain in perfect balance with one another."

"But what about Equestria?" Twilight asked. "There's a portal to that Dimension here in Canterlot."

"Yes," Paradox nodded. "A very rare thing indeed. A stable, dimension tether." Two of the worlds came close together and when they did, a sting of light appeared from one and linked to the other. "As you can see, your world and the world of Equestria are linked through this dimensional tether. A bond that allows the two worlds to remain close without being repelled. And under the right circumstances, allows people to cross between worlds."

"Excuse me," Kevin raised an arm. "But what exactly is this...Equestria?"

"A magical world full of creatures from mythology," Pinkie smiled. "It has dragons, sea monsters and everyone who's a human in this world, is a horse in that one."

"Oh," Kevin replied, "I see..." He scratched his head. "Magic world of horses. Sure, why not." The others smirked as Twilight looked around, seeing the many different worlds bounce off once another. Then she realised something.

"If everything inside the bubbles are the universes. Then what about the spaces outside the universe?" She gestured to a spot between two bubbles, which had nothing in it."

"That," Paradox frowned, "is the void. Not a very nice place. It contains absolutely nothing. No light. Not darkness. No anything. It is the absence of everything."

Gwendolyn crossed her arms. "When we went to the Forge of Creation, was that area we passed through the void?"

"Exactly," Paradox nodded. "On that occasion, you were protected by my abilities. But most of the time, entering the void would result in you yourself becoming nothing at all. It is a very dangerous place to wander."

Azmuth had been watching all of this and listening carefully. "I'm assuming whatever this new danger is, it's threatening to destroy the balance between these worlds."

Paradox smiled, "as insightful as ever." then, something appeared in front of them. A smaller version of a snake looking ship that Ben and Rook both recognised.

"That's the ship I went into," Ben cried.

Rook nodded. "And after you boarded, I lost radio contact with you. I planned to follow you into the ship, but the vehicle unleashed a beam that seemed to tear a hole in the universe. Before I could follow, it flew inside and the tear closed."

"I'm afraid the tear didn't close," Paradox announced. "And that thing you saw wasn't a ship at all."

"Then what was it?" Gwendolyn asked, as the ship's image changed. It suddenly transformed into a real snake's head, whilst a serpentine body began to grow out the back. And on this snake body, a pair of bat wings appeared.

"This is a creature that should have never existed. A creature whose birth was a multi-dimensional accident. The Repivor."

"Repivor?" Flash didn't like the sound of that. "I'm guessing it has a reason for you sounding so afraid of it. What did it do?" He saw how big the creature was, especially compared to the many worlds around it. "Don't tell me it ate dimensions?"

"In a way...yes." They all thought Flash was joking. But actually hearing him say that made everyone want to suddenly curl up and hug themselves. "The repivor was one of the few creatures in existence, that could survive inside the void without consequence. It had the ability to pass through the dimensional barriers, allowing it to enter any world it wanted."

They watched, as the repivor shrank down until it was only half the size of the planets. It then passed through the bubble around the planet, but left a large hole in the bubble. And as it flew around the planet, its tail began to glow.

"What's it doing?" Twilight asked, as the repivor flew out of the bubble once again. When it did, the light on its tail merged to the hole it made and created a string that connected it to the world it left. It then flew towards another world and dug into that one's bubble.

"It's creating a dimensional tether," Azmuth realised.

"Exactly," Paradox nodded. "But this one isn't like the tether that connects this world to Equestria. It's unstable." The repivor flew around the planet and then out of the bubble, creating another hole that the light on its tail connected to the first hole. And as it flew back towards the first world, it started towing the second one behind with it.

It reached the first world and flew in through the first hole, filling it with the light of the tether before it flew out the other hole. The two world were now connected by a single loop, running through two holes in each's dimensional barrier.

As the worlds drew together, the holes grew larger and eventually formed one large hole. And as the repivor flew up above the worlds, they connected at the holes and the bubbles merged into one giant bubble. And in doing so, there was nothing stopping the Earths from smashing into one another and exploding.

"Wow!" Flash and Ben blinked, as the worlds imploded and unleashed a shockwave.

Paradox frowned. "Quite the horrible outcome, I'm sure you'll agree. When both worlds collide, they destroy one another and unleash a powerful energy. It is this energy that the repivor devours, growing stronger as it does so. And the universes and everything within them are destroyed, sent into the void and lost for all eternity.

"And the creature did that just to eat?" Gwendolyn asked.

"Indeed," Paradox nodded. "And with the unlimited number of universes out in the world, it could feast forever and not even destroy one percent of the omniverse."

"Endless destruction and suffering," Shining realised. "But...something must have stopped it."

Paradox nodded. "A powerful group of beings, fought against the creature. Beings your new friends are quite familiar with." They all turned to Ben and his friends, who looked just as curious until Rook snapped and leaned over to Ben.

"I believe he is talking about the celestialsapiens." The others all went 'oh' and nodded, whilst the others wondered what they were talking about.

Paradox pointed at the repivor, who was suddenly surrounded by dark figures carrying swords and other weapons. They were all fighting around the monster, eventually cutting the repivor's head off. "Nice," Rainbow cheered, "they killed it."

"Indeed," Paradox nodded. "But it's power still remained." The head of the creature fell into one of the bubbles, shrinking down and crashing into one of the worlds. "After it's slaying, the repivor's head was lost for centuries. Despite that, it's power remained and its head was eventually found by another group of beings. These ones discovered the power of the creature and discovered a way to transform its head into the ship Ben and Rook found."

"And that ship has the same power as the creature?" Twilight asked.

"Not the same power," Paradox announced. "But something similar. And equally dangerous."


Fluttershy and Sunset did everything they could to try and free themselves, but the glass wouldn't give.

As they tried, the roof of the room opened up and Eon floated down into it. And as the girls saw him, they gasped at his horrible appearance. "Ahh...awake I see. Good. That'll mean more power for us."

"Power?" Sunset asked. "What are you doing?"

"Changing the universe," Eon announced. "At least...changing this universe. But to do that, I need your help." He pressed a button on his gauntlet and doing so caused the tubes to light up, the girls looking worried.

Then, they felt a light sucking motion coming from above and they suddenly found themselves glowing the same colour as their geodes. "What are you doing?" Sunset cried, as the light was sucked off their bodies. The light flew through the tubes and into the ceiling, whilst the girls were terrified they were not going to survive this.


Paradox was about to finish his story, but the base's alarms went off before he could.

The dome of light vanished, as Azmuth used the computer to bring up the image of the breach. And when it appeared on the screen, they were shocked to see the gap was opening. "What's goin' on?" Applejack asked, as Paradox frowned.

"The dimensional tear is growing larger. And if it grows large enough, the repivor ship will be able to enter your world. Then, it'll only be a matter of time before the world as you know it is destroyed." Everyone shared a terrified look, fearing that their world and everyone they loved would be destroyed.

They couldn't let that happen. No matter what, they would stop the repivor and whoever was controlling it.

Author's Note:

You guys asked for it and here it is. Paradox and Ben's friends have entered the party. But Sunset and Fluttershy have been captured. Will Flash and his friends be able to save them? I can't wait to find out.

Fun fact. The only reason this story became a thing, was because I wanted to give Flash Ben's acquired aliens without it seeming lame that he just had them. I'm not falling into the same trap of Ben 23. I mean, how the heck did he get Armodrillo and Nanomech? That shouldn't be an issue any more. Now Flash has six new aliens to play with after this. And maybe more.