• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 516 Views, 2 Comments

Iron Will and The Element of Darkness. - RoboCom64 Zelos



When the elements of harmony were created, there was another one with them. The element of Darkness which was hidden from Equestria for generations. Now the element grows strong and Equestria is in danger.

  • ...
4
 2
 516

Chapter 3: An unexpected visitor.

Chapter 3: An unexpected visitor.

Slowly opening his eyes, Iron Will saw that he was in a hospital bed and also he saw something pleasant. Just yesterday he thought that he needed only adventures and not friends, but now when he saw Rainbow Dash sitting next to him he got that warm feeling inside that he doesn't usually experience often. He sure liked it.

"Hey, I sure am glad you are awake,"- Gladly said Dashie with a smile.

"Hello to you too, so how long was I out?"- Tiredly whispered Iron Will.

"About a couple of days,"- Rainbow continued looking at him smiling.

"Where is the dragon?"

"The dragon's body you mean,"- Said Dash with special joy on her face, "It's corpse lies in the mountains near Ponyville , Why?"

"Listen.....I am really thankful for your help, and i could not have done it without you."- As Iron Will said it Rainbow Dash seemed to be extra pleased with herself, " BUT, there is still something I have to do and I have to do it now. Sorry but I do not want to drag you into this."- Said Iron Will while trying to get off the bed but realizing that he is too weak now.

"Not in your condition, but if you have some laundry or other chores I can take care of them while you are in the hospital," - Iron Will looked very glad and happy to have such a friend for the first time.

"Remember I had an axe?"- Rainbow nodded, "Well where is it now?"

"It is back at your house. I have put it there myself,"- Said Rainbow Dash looking proud.

"Okay then I will tell you everything when i come out of the hospital, I am way too tired now."- Iron Will rolled to his side and Rainbow carefully exited the room.

A few days have passed as Iron Will got better and better each day. There were two things that he could not stop thinking about when he was at the hospital. The thought of this dark voice and the thought of Rainbow Dash being his friend. But while he got shivers from the first thought, the second thought made him smile and feel alot better in an instant.

After he got discharged from the hospital, Iron Will immediately went to his house. When he quickly opened the door he was in for a surprise.

"SURPRIIIIIISE" - Screamed everypony.

Iron Will looked confused. His house was full of smiling and laughing ponies. It was a surprise "thank you" party for saving ponyville. His room was full of cupcakes, candy and all other sorts of sweets. It was one of the greatest and most pleasant nights in Iron Will's life. Ponies were dancing and singing, eating sweets and telling jokes. There were lots of presents too, one pony as a prank even gave a poison joke to our hero, which made him a small and scrawny minotaur for a few hour. Luckily this prankster also brought an antidote. It was surely a night which Iron Will didn't want to end.

As our hero celebrated his victory the forces of evil grew stronger. It was a silent night at the Canterlot castle. The night which was guarded by princess Luna. The princess as usual was standing at the balcony and enjoyed the view of Canterlot resting peacefully at night. What she didn't expect that this night will not go in history as the silent and peaceful one. In a moment Luna could not believe her own eyes. The moon's color turned into bloody red and the mysterious pony figure flew from the centre of the shiny red moon directly to the princess. This figure did not have any wings it just flew. As Luna backed into her room, the figure landed on the balcony.

This pony was wearing a dark cloak which covered his all body and the hood which spreaded darkness on his face. On the top of the hood he wore a big and rusty crown with old and dusty jewels in it. Only his red glowing red eyes and a wide smile with shark teeth could be seen. Where ever he stepped the floor started to rot and decay.

"I envy you beautiful princess"- Said the cloaked pony smiling and looking at the moon, " You get to guard such a beautiful and peaceful night."

"Who are you? What have you done with the moon?!?"- Luna shouted.

"Oh nothing special. Only a message."- The cloaked pony started slowly closing in on Luna.

"What message?"- Said Luna while she continued retreating farther from him.

Suddenly every door was sealed shut and every light in the room was extinguished. The dark figure slowly cornered Luna.

"Back away or I will have to blast you!!!"- Luna's horn started shining as the sparks started flying off it.

"Go ahead make my day"- Mysterious pony said with an evil grin on his face.

When the big spark was going to fly off Luna's horn an unimaginable thing has happened. In an instant her horn was blown into a thousand small pieces. Luna was shaking and could not move, she was frozen with fear.

"You are my message"- Said the mysterious pony as his cloak became bigger and bigger. Soon Luna was all wrapped in his dark cloak and her scream could be heard all over the Canterlot castle.

To Be Continued.....

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment