Fluttershy 2,931 members · 4,037 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So I’ve been reading this fic, “A Bluebird’s Song” and in it there’s a moment where Rainbow is telling Twilight about a time where Fluttershy broke somebody’s jaw to get an item that they stole from Rainbow, and it got me thinking. Is there a fic that chronicles Fluttershy’s life, from child to adult, where she starts off as cruel, but becomes kind? Or something along those lines (maybe it takes until she meets Rainbow for example). I think it’d be a fun read if it exists. Thanks in advance, regardless of the outcome.

she starts off as cruel, but becomes kind? Or something along those lines (maybe it takes until she meets Rainbow for example).

I've seen one like that.

I'll paste it here:

"Gotcha!" Rainbow Dash chuckled at the shaking Applejack below. "Darn, that Nightmare Night zombie costume was worth every bit!"

Applejack gritted her teeth. "Dash... You got five seconds..."

"It's just a prank, bro! Anyway, see ya! Gotta get Rarity!"

Soon, a dramatic scream filled Carousel Boutique. "Rainbow, you skunk!"

"It's just a prank, bro! See ya!"

Pinkie was next, followed by the CMCs and Twilight.

"DASH!"

"It's a prank, bro!" Rainbow dashed away towards Fluttershy's cottage, grinning. Her friend was already asleep. "Perfect..." She opened the window and flew inside, then... "BRAINSSSS!"

"AIEEE!" Fluttershy fell off the bed with a high-pitch scream.

"Ha, ha, gotch--" A hard blow to the head interrupted her, quickly followed by another and another. "F-flutter--" World turned to black...

"You beat up Rainbow with a baseball bat?!" Twilight said to Fluttershy. "What do you have to say in your defense?!"

"... it's just a prank, bro...?"

by Huk

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2