Crossovers 7,384 members · 10,980 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hey guys, you probably already know this, Rooster Teeth’s website has been shut down.
It’s sad seeing it gone after 21 years, but there’s some good news, some individuals made this website https://rtarchive.org/channels with this we can watch RT’s shows during their golden age.

It shame they’re gone, but we still have some hope for Death Battle and RWBY.

Until then take care guys.

I'll confess that it was rather surprising so to speak of: 2003 was a wild place for internet to grow thanks to AOL; even now, I still have fond memories of it, especially when I had a password.

Back on topic, it's sobering that they'd shutdown today no less: it'd all started since Oum had perished in his sleep in 2015; even now, the only recent news in my mind was the termination of Mignogna.

Nevertheless, I wish the talented people whom had made Rooster Teeth relevant all the best: peace and goodwill are starting to become nonrenewable resources in this day and age; corporate greed is always going to be a culprit, especially with WEF running things.

Oh man... I didn’t know that. I was hoping for the 2nd season of Nomad of Nowhere.

That was never gonna happen, sad to say. The creator had a huge falling out with Rooster Teeth and basically ran off with all the money that Nomad From Nowhere made.

Back on topic, it's sobering that they'd shutdown today no less: it'd all started since Oum had perished in his sleep in 2015; even now, the only recent news in my mind was the termination of Mignogna.

If the most recent news you have was about the termination of Mignogna, hoooooo boy, then you missed a lot of other scandals and bad times. :twilightoops:

That's not a surprise and, believe me, this was nothing compared to what Rebecca Starlight did; of course, that's another story considering the name of this company in particular nevertheless.

Speaking of which, I, too, am also aware of the dirty laundry they'd made ever since they'd kicked him out, a very common problem since the #MeToo movement came back in full swing and look at it...

True, RT were once a place of joy and entertainment, and they fall from grace, I feel sorry for Monty.

Yeah, sorry man. Nomad of nowhere was a good show, maybe one day it might return.

Who is Rebecca Starlight and what did they do?

Don't forget his family: they'd to outlive him because science couldn't prevent an anaphylactic shock from occuring...

True, but let’s have our fools hope.

Let's just say I have a video that can say more than I could; just to warn you, you're not going to like what you're gonna find:

In all fairness, I was kind of surprised...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13