Crossovers 7,396 members · 10,992 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

7968456 It feels so weird to see this show get another season after so long. I feel like a teenager again...

Yeah baby! THE SPIES ARE BACK! :D

But hey, it's good to see them back after so long. ^^

Huh... the show is back.

Wow, talk about nostalgia! :)

If that group of spies are back, then we’ll expect unpredictable summons to WHOOP, Mandy, & perhaps another crossover with Martin Mystery or the 1st crossover episode with Team Galaxy

Oh my. This series is back, and I swear to God it will bring back a lot of people whose art style and subjects got heavily influenced by it. Prepare so see DeviantArt accounts that have been inactive for years coming back like some sort of fashion-themed zombies.

So...this is totally real, right?

I'm not really sure about this. I read that the ORIGINAL voice cast wouldn't be returning to reprise their roles & for me I don't think this season will be the same. Not to mention that the previous season didn't make much sense for their were a few factors that weren't explained like what event happened that got the girls & WOOHP back into service? What happened to Mandy's cousin from SEASON 5 & How come Alex's dad is different from SEASON 4? In addition, if their bringing back the SPIES, how come they've yet to bring back MARTIN MYSTERY? He's show was equally as popular as the SPIES & quite possibly more. But that's just me, what do you think folks?

Will this be on TV itself or will it be for streaming only?

Yes it totally is. =3

(Always wanted to say that! X3)

Quit being a worrywart! I'm sure it will be fine. :P

I feel like Charlie Brown with a side of WISHY-WASHY.

Heh. Clever. Very clever.

Thanks. Sorry if I feel this way but I mainly grew up with the originals up until SEASON 5. To me SEASON 6 was basically a WHAT-IF phase if the SEASON 5 finale never happened. Not to mention it even botched up Clover's relationship with Blane which really rubbed fans the wrong way.

You're welcome. :)

Still though, when the first episode of Season 7 does come out.... at least be sure to let me know what you think. :raritywink:

Sure. B.T.W. posted something in THE SHARE CENTER.

TalB #17 · May 14th · · ·

I heard that the CMCs are cosplaying as them in honor of the new season.

Alrighty =3

Heh... EG Sweetie Belle nails the look of Clover so well. =3

It’s back with it’s 2D style, instead of 3D. It’s the animation of the 90’s and 2000’s I remember in my younger days.

Anyways... :P

Something tells me that Apple Bloom did Sam while Scootaloo did Alex mainly due to their hairstyles.

Well, let's hope it doesn't fall victim to modern mindsets.

Not sure how it could do so, considering the amount of subtle adult humor the producers got away with in the first 6 seasons, but still fingers crossed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26