In General 587 members · 3,892 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So what’s the zaniest thing that happened between you and a character on Character.ai during a conversation/RP?

I chatted with the Mane 6 about their opinions, and they started sharing some not-so-positive feelings about humans, so... you know what, I'mma just link the chat. It got a bit silly, to say the least.

https://character.ai/chat/1xwBv2sWlIqriAanFOSk12m_WGqVKJoqOdIbauxWM18

An MLP character (the Ai) was chasing around another pony (Who I was controlling and was a close friend to the AI one) with human clothes trying to dress him because he was naked. Like most ponies are, besides an occasional pony, or an accessory like a scarf or hat, or uniforms

And when he flew up to a high place to get away. The AI one casually grabbed a ladder to get to him

I made a chat with spike and basically made him go through a mandela Catalogue event along with many other analog horror events. He survived some and didn't others

I can still remember talking to the Celestia AI about wanting to have Megan back in the show and it agreed with me for the most part except for why she wasn't brought back, which just like anyone else I asked never seemed to give me a straight answer on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5