Equestria at War 1,820 members · 808 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Lil Penpusher
Group Admin

Though this group is not meant to be a den of self-advertisement, I'll make an exception just this once since I believe the Fimfiction community majorly overlaps with roleplaying communities.

I wanted to raise attention to a Discord server that's been running for about half a year now and is dedicated to EaW roleplaying in the form of both Nation and Character RP. Normally, players sign up to play as nations from the mod within a pre-designated geographic region of the map. As a result, the last round we played was the Riverlands + Hillponies for example, wheras the next one will be 'Western' Griffonia, i.e. Griffonia with the exception of the Riverlands and Hillponies.

People can kind of opt into whichever they prefer. If you prefer more control and want to work on making an entire nation better, then being the 'main controller' of a nation is likely preferred. If you'd rather focus on character rp and the interactions between players as such, then you can choose to play as a small group of characters or even just one, including custom-made OCs. Both of these types of players intermingle, and it has already made for great stories in the past.

I wanted to put up this ad here because I know from personal experience that roleplay can be all too similar to writing fanfics. Probably because in both cases, you write 'stories', except that rp is obviously collaborative and much more dynamic than a novella might be.

If you like writing stories or even just want to observe and read what people produce, feel free to stop by!

Discord Link

Join the server. This is not a threat. I am asking for help. Please I need to get out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2