Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 878 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Unfortunately, there was only one entry to the December contest, so dramatic_spoon is the winner by default. Give his story, Peaceful Easy Feelin', a read; it's quite good!

So now to this month's business: announcing the January contest. Here are the rules:

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 31st of January at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 1st of February, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the the 28th of February. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice. (This basically means that you'll be able to vote throughout January for the December contest, and that you'll be voting throughout February for the January contest, and so on).

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

For the month of January, you can choose from the following ponies:

The first pony this month isn't a pony at all. Spike the dragon lives a happy life as an assistant to Equestria's latest princess, but being the only dragon around gets lonely. Will he find love with a pony (who isn't Rarity)?

The second pony for January is a scheming unicorn who works with his brother to make money, usually by ruining the businesses of others. Flim may not be able to grow a mustache like his brother, but surely he can con his way into somepony's heart?

The third pony is very caring - she has to be caring in her line of work. Nurse Redheart takes her career seriously, but surely she can find the time to fall in love with somepony?

The fourth pony this month lives to make other ponies beautiful. Lotus, the mare who runs the Ponyville spa with her sister, spends much of her time giving hooficures and mud baths. Will she meet the perfect partner at work?

The fifth pony this month is a villain who adores puns. The Mane-iac may have a full time job trying to take over Maretropolis and battling the Power Ponies with her mane-based powers, but can the love of another pony cure her insanity?

The sixth pony for January possesses the not-so-unique talent of causing seamstresses to scream her name in excitement. Sapphire Shores is known for both her musical talent and her extravagant and beautiful outfits. Does this superstar have the time to start a new relationship?

Good luck writing this month, and remember to have fun!

So we just post the story as normal and link it here?
I reckon I wouldn't mind giving this a go...:trixieshiftright:

Spike x Nurse Redheart? I feel a song coming on...

Rarity, oh Rarity
Redheart, oh Redheart
A one mare dragon's what I'd like to be
but there's two perfect fillies for me....

:moustache:

I've been sitting on a story idea for years, and this looks like just the right outlet for it. I might just give this a go.

Well, I guess I have something...

Spike/Hum-Drum with the Mane-iac

Lawless Love

Unfortunately, there isn't any combination that is really calling to me.

So I guess I'll be sitting this one out.

I'm working on one that qualifies, but I have no idea if I will actually have it finished by the end of the month and I haven't gotten to the romance yet.

I made it! I have an entry! Probably doesn't stand a chance against my competition, but here it is.

Lotus Blossom with Nurse Redheart

Flowers and Gauze

I'll be submitting my entry. A SpikeXSapphire Shores one shot clop.

Taste like Sapphire

Damn you EST! :flutterrage:

Oh well. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11