• Published 8th May 2024
  • 283 Views, 23 Comments

Deadly Nightshade - EGO_

  • ...
0
 23
 283

Letter

Author's Note:

Hello there!
I should have mentioned this before,
but this story takes place before season 4,
so do keep that in mind!
And also I headcanon Twilight as bisexual and Luna as a lesbian!
Much love,
- EGO <3

Luna's perspective:

Later that day, the dinner is at an end.
Tia and oneself had said goodbye to Cadence and Twilight.
We had wished to rush to Twilight to quickly wrap ones hooves around her, pulling into a deep hug. But oneself remained silent, as for one did not want Twilight to feel uncomfortable.
Twilight is so enchanting that one fears that oneself cannot be rid of the urges to hug or even kiss her.
We can't even keep ones eyes off of Twilight when around her.
These feelings are certainly suffocating...

Today was, surprisingly, a good day today. One would expect drama or boredoms from dinners or fancy events.
But because Twilight was there, sitting beside us, it made the dinner a little bit cozy and less awkward.
That is what was good about it.

~~~~

“Twilight,
Seeing you yesterday was such a fulfilling experience.
Yes, perhaps one was eager to have more equality time with you.
But nevertheless, one hadn't laughed that much in such a long time.
How do you do it? Having the ability to make ponies feel like they're on top of the world.
It certainly can't be easy, can it?
We are total opposites, Twilight Sparkle.
Yet, we find each other in our hearts.”

We write in the secondary page of ones journal, again, being covered in the moonlight that is sparkling from outside.
We had just finished watching over the sleeping Ponies dreams.
All was well, and all is well.
No horrific nightmares to fight against.
One looks at the small alarm clock that is sitting beside ones comfortable bed.
it's almost time for Tia to raise the sun.
One yawns, feeling restless, much like one does every night after duty.

But suddenly, before we can get into bed to finally sleep, something appears lot of thin air into ones lap.
It was a scroll, nearly wrapped in a crimson red silk.
On top of the silk pressed down a yellow waxed stamp seal with a horseshoe in the center.

"Ah, what could this be?"

One says while opening the scroll with our magic.
It's a letter from Twilight!
One does blush in anticipation.

“Dear Princess Luna,
Recently I have been gifted from your sister with the strong ability of the Pegasus.
Flight!
I haven't made much progress with my new power or even becoming a princess. It's a scary, but fascinating, new experience!
Not for me, but for everypony!
My good friend, Rainbow Dash, has been trying to teach me. But, she can be a little too bold for my learning tastes.
If I may ask from you, in hopes you're not busy with your nightly duties,
that you would help me learn how to take control of my wings and become a better flyer!

Your honorable friend,
Twilight Sparkle.”

We smile wildly,
becoming excited by the offer.

One quickly summons ones quill,
along with a fresh scroll,
and begins to write down:

“Dear Twilight Sparkle,
One may not be too busy to teach you the flight of an Alicorn.
With new abilities comes great rewards, as long as you are determined enough to overcome the obstacles of learning.
For you, anything is possible.
And for you, one shall gladly give you knowledge of your new wings.
We shall see what happens once we meet.
Let us greet each other first thing after we raise the moon, then we shall have the night all to ourselves, dear Twilight.
One knows of a perfect spot that'll certainly make this the best flying practice ever.

Yours,
Princess Luna”

One’s navy blue horn lights up,
sending a scroll back to Twilight that is wrapped in a dark blue silk,
much like the red silk.

"We have never knew she wanted to do this!"
One says out loud,
overflown with giddiness,
like a teen pony with a school crush.

"Twilight asked us to help her!"
One smiles and giggles, laying back into our bed, looking up at the ceiling.
.
.
.