• Published 24th Mar 2024
  • 480 Views, 12 Comments

Major Changes - Chuckboy39



A famous pop star and her cousin get send into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
11
 12
 480

PreviousChapters
Chapter 20: Making The Mark

Now if there's one thing that I've always wanted to do in my life, it would be to fly. I didn't care how I would do it like if I befriended a pegasus and they lifted me up into the sky or something but deep down, I wanted to experience it. It seemed like such a fun and thrilling thing to do and I always wanted to do it. What I didn't realize is that I should have been much more careful in what I wished for.

When the three of us were falling from the sky, I knew that we were sort of flying but also falling at the same time. It wasn't fun like I had pictured it at all but instead, it was as scary as like, ghost's or something. Anyway, we were in the mansion, holding onto something like the counter as we were getting pulled towards the ceiling from the fall I'm guessing. It was odd and not fun at all I can tell you.

I'm not saying I was scared or anything but it wasn't fun. After what felt like a while, I heard a very loud sound and the falling stopped. The three of us then fell to the floor as our body's shook for a while. "Is...is it over?" I asked as I was able to get on all fours again. "I...I think so." Sydney responded as the three of us got up again. "Now that I think about it, we need to check on Miles." Silver said as we were approaching the front door.

"Yes, and quickly to!" Sydney responded as she opened the front door and noticed Miles lying on the street. She along with me and Silver rushed over to him as Sydney placed her hand on his right side for some reason. "I...I don't know if he's going to be ok." Sydney said. "Well, we need to get him to a hospital!" Silver said in a quick voice. "Right, I'll call the number." Sydney said as she pulled out a strange device.

It looked like a pink rectangle with a black inside and the other side had a pink pattern on it. "Hello? Yes my friend's in pain, you need to come quickly! Ok, bye." Sydney said to this magic rectangle as she put it back in these black tubes as the rectangle hanged out of these tubes. "He'll get the help he needs soon." Sydney said just as a sound could be heard.

So Sydney's mansion had somehow landed back in that empty area but it left a lot of rubble right next to it and out of that ruble came none other then a very different looking Filthy. His tie was now torn along with his suit, his face was covered in dirt, he had red marks on his face and almost all of his hair was gone. "YOU FILTHY WORMS!" Filthy shouted as he used his staff to bring Miles's body away from us.

"YOU THINK THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY?! I'M GOING TO DISMANTLE YOUR FACES!!" Filthy then lifted the three of us into the air, ready to do unspeakable things to us when he stopped. He turned and saw that Sydney's mansion was back where it belonged and he froze. "No...how...?" Filthy asked in question as he looked down at his...hand I think. From what I saw of it, it looked like it was disappearing in a rather fast rate.

"How....can this happen?" Then the four of us were freed from Filthy's control as we could feel the ground again. "How did you know that this would happen?" Filthy shouted out to the three of us in a very angry voice. "I have no idea what the heck you're talking about." Sydney stated quickly. At this point, I was asking the same question, why? Until I put two and two together and it all became clear.

"Because with the mansion back in it's rightful place, the only one who's causing these glitches is you Filthy." I said in a confident voice. "So you're getting removed because of that." Silver said as she backed me up. Filthy had lost most of himself at this point and now, he was nothing more than a head at this point. "I...I just wanted to be a father...to be involved in both of your lives...." Filthy said with sadness across his face.

"Well, you got your wish...dad." Sydney said with a cold tone of voice. "This...isn't the last you'll see of me...I'll get what I want one day, I'll come back and make you a part of Equestria, I'll-" Filthy said just as his head disappeared with only his staff remaining behind. "Just then, I heard some sounds in the distance as some odd things entered the street. They had two wheel's on each side, had a giant white block on them and on the side of this white block, it read, ambuellance.

Sydney signaled for me and Silver to hide and we did exactly that. More humans came out from the white blocks and the strange wheeled things as they took Miles's body and went away. "They'll take good care of Miles for a while." Sydney said as me and Silver came out of hiding. "Now I have to ask, how do me and Diamond get back home? I'm like guessing everypony needs us back there or something." Silver asked.

"I think Filthy's staff can help." Sydney said as she pointed to the staff thing. I picked it up and looked at it. "How do I use this thing?" I asked as I was having trouble on how to use it. Eventually, I figured it out and activated one last portal that lead into an Equestria that wasn't glitching everywhere you looked. "So I guess this is it sister." Sydney said as she kneeled down to look me in the eye.

"Yeah, even though this day turned into a total mess, I'm...I'm really glad we met." I said in a soft voice. "I was so selfish and mean before yesterday and I didn't care about friendship but when we met, I saw that friendship wasn't a complete waste of time. I saw that it could benefit you, as it benefitted me." Sydney said.

"Yeah, I only cared about following my family and sticking to what I knew but in the end, you and Miles helped me through and into the light, seeing that I could be so much more than what I currently was and for that, I give my thanks." I said as me and Sydney gave each other a hug. A human and a pony hugging was something I wasn't expecting but after today, I could handle anything now.

"I don't mean to break up a moment but I don't think the portal is going to last forever." Silver said as Sydney gave Silver a hug, we said our goodbyes and me and Silver walked through the portal...back to Equestria...with a few new friends in our hearts and a lot more friendship to carry us onward. We had a lot of things that we finally changed for the better about ourselves. A lot of changes, very major changes you could say.


























































Meanwhile . . .







"DAMMIT! Why couldn't those idiots follow along! Do they have any idea what they've just done to there show and there timelines?!" A figure in a dark office room yelled as he pulled out a cigarette and began to breathe into it. Just then, the door to the office opened and another figure entered the room. "Sir, we've just received confirmation that Filthy Rich is gone and the...you know what's are back in there original worlds." The second figure said. "That's nice to hear but it's already too late. We need to take matters into our own hands this time!" The first figure said as he continued to breath into his cigarette. "But sir, if we do what Filthy tried to do...everything we and this organization has done will be gone. Or they might want to stay in the wrong dimension and we both know what happens after that!" The second figure said. "Let me tell you something agent, when you're the leader of making sure everything stays the way it's supposed to go, you have to take some risks. Now let's get going, we have to make sure things don't change for the worse." The figure said as both figures left the room, leaving nothing but a warm, smoking cigarette behind.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone. Thank you all so much for reading Major Changes. It was a lot of fun to write characters that already existed and to write the story as if they were writing the story themselves. Writing in this kind of format has just made me creatively happy and direct and just overall happier. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still happy when I write anything but for Major Changes, I felt more creatively free since I had so much room on what I wanted to do if that makes sense. It made me realize that I want to start doing more original content in the future like some short stories and more MLP related stories. Now before you ask, I'll still be writing Becoming Normal since that's not going anywhere for a while but I want to do more then just Becoming Normal. I hope this change going forward is a positive one and I hope you can all respect it and continue to support me with this change. Now before I sign off, I wanted to mention the sequel for Major Changes. I can't say much on it for now but once Part 9 for Becoming Normal and the second prequel for BN come out and maybe one more original story, you can expect an update on it. That's all I wanted to talk about and I'll see you when Part nine drops later this month. Till then-Chuckboy39

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment