• Published 28th Sep 2020
  • 5,555 Views, 39 Comments

The Apprentice of Chaos - The Toaster



Leo was just another boy with a common life, until he started to dream about one of the strangest creatures he had ever seen. That same creature transported him to a world he had never seen before and in a body that clearly was not his.

  • ...
7
 39
 5,555

Why my powers are so weird?

"Come on! A little more! Put more strength into it, kid! Are you a god of chaos or a sack of potatoes??" Discord complained as he shook his glass of milkshake that he had sipped while straightening up on his beach bed.

"I AM GODDAMN TRYING! BE QUIET!" Leo shouted back as he tried again to work his magic again. Snapping his finger again and resulting in just another failure.

Okay, he didn't expect all of this to be so difficult, Discord makes it all seem as easy to do as breathing. Flying, using magic, and materializing things were insanely complicated to do, let alone understand! He came to respect Discord a little more for that.

Just a little.

What he could do with a few snaps of his finger was absurd, he could change everything in reality as he pleased. Everything material, even living beings! (Well... Just looking at his body it was easy to see that this is pretty obvious.) Not to mention changing his gender too...

The god made a point of making him feel as embarrassed as possible....

"Leoooo~" Discord called out to him in a tone that clearly called for confusion. He let out a grunt and turned to face his headache.

"The hell do you want to dis-" his mouth dropped to the floor when he saw a very attractive female version of Discord walking towards him.

"Do you like this Leooo?~" Discord(?) asked sensually as he struck a pose showing himself.

"EWWWW WHAT THE HELL DISCORD???"

He snapped his fingers in frustration. Each time doing it harder and even faster

Sitting upside down in a classroom where everything floated while Discord tried to teach him about such chaotic magic. In theory, he already had a good idea about how to grasp magic.

But when did he try to put it into practice?

"BOI" Discord called him once again, now behind him with a red tattoo over his face for some reason. "YOU NEED TO BE BETTER!"

"I am trying goddammit! You could help me instead of throwing off shitty game references!" Discord just scoffed as he undid the tattoo and flew closer to Leo.

"Jeez aren't you a rain of sunshine? What's getting your panties in a bunch?"

"This!" He exclaimed as he snapped his fingers while only explosions of smoke occurred in the direction he was pointing his hand. "Why isn't it working? I've been trying for hours and nothing works!"

Discord just let out a dramatic sigh as he threw his head back in frustration.

"What part of CHAOS didn't you get?" This brought confusion to Leo.

"Well, we are the gods of it or something. What about it?"

"You didn't get it! You are trying to organize your thoughts and make something normal!" He explained, crossing his arms in frustration. "I use the finger snap cause it looks cool! But It isn't how you properly do it ye dingus!"

"But then how do I do it??" Leo asked clearly even more confused.

"First, stop thinking about it." Discord said.

"Wait wha-"

"You are trying to understand your powers, that's the first thing you are doing wrong! Stop trying to rationale something irrational! Or find logic something illogical! Go with the flow bro!" He out of nowhere was now wearing a hippie outfit as he floated peacefully.

"Go... With the flow...?"

"Yeaaaah Homie, let it come naturally." He said while making hippie hand gestures.

"Come naturally..." He said while looking at his 'hands'. Ignoring the childish snicker coming from Discord with the word 'come'.

He let out a sigh and took a long breath. Okay, he could do that, it wasn't difficult. It was just a matter of wanting it to happen, not thinking too much, and just doing it. He closed his eyes, and as instructed without thinking twice, snapped his finger.

This time a glow and sparking sound came out as a result, and when he opened his eyes he found in front of him a forest of... broccoli.

"Okay... That's weird..." He thought aloud as he inspected the 'trees'.

"Not weird enough. But that's a start." Discord commented as he appeared out of nowhere next to him. It didn't even scare the boy anymore because he was so used to the god doing sudden and inexplicable things out of the blue. "But it seems like this big is still a little too complicated for you for now, let's try something different." The same commented as he pressed his chin with one hand and holding his elbow with the other, and a third scratched his head.

Wait, a third??

"Alright! I got it!" His three hands raised their index fingers along with a light bulb that appeared on his head. "Make a chair!"

"A chair...?" Leo asked with his head to the side in confusion. "That seems... Very simple..."

"Heh." The chaos god commented with a shrug. "It's the best idea I thought of at the moment. Just go ahead my little dwarf and puffa-lo a good-old chair."

"Hey! I'm a kid not a midget!" Leo puffed his cheeks and pouted.

"Same size. Just do it little champ!" Discord exclaimed with a Nike cap and waving a fan finger.

"Alright alright!" He said with a scoff as he turned his back to the eccentric creature. By once again snapping his fingers and using his magic to create....

Concrete?

He was in total disbelief when he saw a concrete chair appear in front of him. It immediately sprouted spider-like legs and ran away in a hurry, leaving Leo gaping as he watched his creation run away.

"What the fu-"

Discord howled with laughter as he appeared again next to Leo and gave him a one-handed hug. "THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!" Literal rivers of emotional tears flowed from him as he shielded his eyes with his other hand. "It's so beautiful!! I am so proud!!"

Leo actually felt sheepish with how genuinely happy Discord actually sounded with seeing Leo pull some random bullshit with his powers. It was so weird that he didn't know what to feel about it, but for Discord it seemed like he just created a Mona-Lisa or something.

"Hehehe..." He laughed with a blush while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Thanks, Teach... i guess?" Of course, Discord would find something amazing with such a weird and bizarre thing he made.

This comment made Discord completely freeze and his body stiffen.

'Oh shit, did I say something wrong??' Leo thought nervously as he flinched as he noticed the hybrid slowly turn his face towards him.

Only to reveal massive sparkling eyes and a huge smile. "Did you just call me... 'Teach'??"

"Uuhh... Yeah...?" He responded with a sweatdrop upon seeing the chaos god's childish yet genuine happiness in front of him.

"Could you repeat that?" Discord asked with a recorder in his hand.

"Oh fuck off!" He complained with an angry mark on his forehead as he crossed his arms.

Discord just chuckled in response. "Jeeeeez kid, do you kiss your momma with that mouth?" He questioned humorously while waving his hand as if swatting away a bad smell.

"I wouldn't be cursing if you didn't annoy me so much you damn goat man!"

"Love ye too my little apprentice!"

Author's Note:

3 goddamn years in wait but here it is! I will be 100% honest, I wasn't planning to continue writing this, but today I randomly was reading my stories all over again and when I did with this one I got interested on it once again and out of nowhere I started writing and I finished the chapter in a few hours. So here it is!

Small I know, but now this got in my radar again like my other two stories. So yeah, expect me to get back and actually give this little baby a plot! As it for now feels like a massive non-sensical shitpost, but this is Discord we are talking about so it's in brand with our favorite little bugger. And I think y'all waited enough so have this little chapter! Peace!

Comments ( 5 )

Holy shit! What is this illogical heresy, a story revived from the 3+ year grave? Honestly I forgot this story even existed but intrigued to see that it’s back and with possible continuation.

This is some sort of necromancy

"BOI" Discord called him once again, now behind him with a red tattoo over his face for some reason. "YOU NEED TO BE BETTER!"

Kratos!

IT LIVES!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment