• Published 16th May 2024
  • 170 Views, 28 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime--Johnny and The Sprites: Music Time in The Woods - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms head to the woods to camp and encounter a man named Johnny and his Sprite friends

  • ...
20
 28
 170

II: Meeting Johnny and the Sprites

The girls followed the light into the woods and when they reached the opening they saw more than just the trees. Right next to the girls was a huge house that had nature like features on it. There was also a garden and so far there wasn't any flowers planted just yet. But besides that the place was quite nice and was definitely a place Fluttershy would take a vacation any old day.

"Wow. This is quite a place. This house is screaming with nature looks. But where did that light go? It has to be around here somewhere." Rarity said.

"What light? You mean me?" A voice asked.

The girls all looked around trying to find where that voice came from.

"Uh darlings? Who said that?" Rarity asked.

"I don't know Rarity. But whoever did must had that light." Sunset answered.

"Of course I have it. Plus it was me that spoke." The voice said again.

The girls all continued looking around for the source but still couldn't find it.

"No. Look in the flower bed." The voice said.

Then they looked in the flower bed and saw someone appearing from it. Then suddenly three others joined in and they emerged from their hiding spot and walked around it and came face to face with the Rainbooms. And from their looks they were Sprites. One was a pink and purple Air Sprite with a spunky, sporty attitude. The second is a light green and green Earth Sprite with glasses. He is very smart and knows a great deal about Sprite history and gardening. The third is a blue and purple Water Sprite who is able to speak Spanish. She is very in touch with nature and loves to paint. And finally the fourth is a yellow and orange Earth Sprite who can already get plants to grow just by talking to them. He is the youngest, shyest, and smallest of the Sprites. Their names are Ginger, Lily, Basil and Root. The girls gasped and Fluttershy squat down to get a good look at them.

"Oh my goodness! They're so adorable! Hey little guys. What are you fairies doing in the woods?" Fluttershy asked.

"Um. We actually prefer the term Sprites. And we lived in Grotto's Grove for over thousands of years. We just don't get many visitors that often. Til we met Johnny of course." Ginger said.

"You're sprites? Like actual sprites? Then how come no one ever found out about you?" Sunset wondered.

"Well we have been good at hiding. But Johnny who moved in this house given to him by his great-uncle has opened it to us and he wasn't scared. Oh I'm sorry we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Lily." She said.

"I'm Ginger."

"My name's Basil."

"And I'm Root!"

"Well it's nice to meet you Ginger, Lily, Basil and Root. I'm Twilight Sparkle. And these are my friends Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, and Rarity." Twilight introduced.

"Pleasure meeting you ladies. So what brings you seven here to Grotto's Grove?" Basil asked.

"Well we are on a camping trip to come here for Spring Break. And Fluttershy remembers coming here when she was younger. Though we never seen sprites here. And I must admit I adore those shades of colors you all have." Rarity answered.

"Oh thanks. I didn't think anyone liked how we look." Ginger admitted.

"When it comes to Rarity she loves anything that's in style and she must adores your looks. But we honestly don't know who Johnny is. Can you take us to him?" Rainbow asked.

"Sure we can. Come on girls." Ginger said as she spread her wings and flew off with the others following behind.


Meanwhile in the other side of the garden we see a man wearing an orange shirt and blue pants raking up some leaves. He is a young composer who comes to live in his great uncle's old house to work on his music. His name is Johnny. Then he saw the Sprites and the Rainbooms come to him as he finished raking the leaves.

"Hey Johnny!" The Sprites said in unison.

"Oh hey guys! How you doing? And who are these girls with you?" Johnny asked.

"These are Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Sunset Shimmer. We meet them near the house when they found out about Ginger's light." Lily answered.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you girls! Welcome to Grotto's Grove." Johnny smiled and shook their hands.

"Thank you Johnny. But is this where you live?" Twilight asked.

"Yes. My great-uncle gave this house to me. It's where I work on my music. And I'm glad I finished raking because today is the big garden party I'm throwing for Gwen. She's getting back from the spring fair today and she has a 1st place prize and I want everything to be perfect. Say do you girls wanna help out with the party?" Johnny offered.

"We love to Johnny! And I love to help out!!" Pinkie smiled.

"Great! Well let's get started! And if you like you can stay here for tonight." Johnny offered.

"Thank you Johnny. Since we'll be camping here I suppose we'll accept your invitation." Sunset said.

So the girls, Johnny and the Sprites all worked together to get ready for the garden party and for Gwen's arrival. But it won't be for a few hours.

Author's Note:

Time to plan a garden party yo!!