• Published 29th Aug 2020
  • 2,258 Views, 1,197 Comments

Baa-Ram-Ewe! - Darkonshadows



"Baa-Ram-Ewe!" - The ancient war cry of the lambkin.

  • ...
13
 1,197
 2,258

PreviousChapters Next
418. Naga May Die Pt. 3.

-Pokemon World, Ransei Region-

The three Rockruff Brothers of Aurora were well on their way with going through a Mystery Dungeon after Aurora came under assault.

They weren’t the only ones delving into the nearby dungeons to destroy the dimensional anchors Moon Cell was using, but they were some of the first to do so.

The three rockruffs had trained themselves into the ground and one of them even finally evolved into a lycanroc in the midday form before taking on their current challenge.

This would be followed by a dusk and midnight forms for the other two Rockruff Brothers evolutions while in the nearby mystery dungeon and they would be among the first to help in saving their region from Moon Cell invading their home. This would be within the evening in the first twelve hours into the invasion.

The first to actually free their lands was the Fairy Kingdom of Titania, who were actually quite prepared for interdimensional warfare thanks to King Oberon. The Fairy Type kingdom sent Sir Mik out to support the countries that needed the most help at the moment, starting with Illusio.

-Moon Cell realm, Midgar, mysterious facility, Pom-

After climbing up a bit we were above the room that had its exits locked, but it had roof panel access from the vents.

“What’s the plan here again Pom?” There wasn’t much of a plan Dolly, but if you need a refresher.

“I fight Elise and her mental duplicates, while you help Shanty and the others get out of there and back towards the exit we found.” It wouldn’t be that hard to do and I knew Dolly had a nose for where we’ve been.

“Can you actually do that on your own?” Dolly asked tilting her head.

“Dolly, you know I’m more dangerous than I appear, I might not be able to take a big bulky thing in a fight, but those three shouldn’t be too much trouble for me.” I was watching them through the grating in the dark as they moved around. Elise was obviously the one staying back and out of the fighting, Cruel was aggressive and talented at getting up close and uncomfortable, Crazy was all over the place as Shanty and her fought.


“Yeah, but can you actually, you know, do it?” After I looked at her she raised her front paws and waved them at me gently. “Hey don’t get me wrong! I know what the plan is, I’m just a little concerned about you and your mental health.”

While she said that I was already prying the vent cover with my wool. Once I lifted my right hoof, I dropped the screws holding the vent cover off to the side by releasing them from my wool and then lifted the cover up with my left hoof and into the vent with us to set off to the side. Afterwards I waited for a moment to jump into the fight.

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine, but I don’t know what the outcome will be.” It was my plan and I was still going to stick to it, but I hoped Elise could forgive me for what I was about to do.

I was still hopefully doing the right thing here.

-Battle still in progress, Shanty’s Irregulars vs. Naga Triple Threat-

Shanty went flying off the horizontal bar that her water tendril wrapped around at Crazy who was testing her patience by continuing trying to pop or puncture the Bounding Bubble Shanty had thinly wrapped around herself.

While those two were going at it, on the floor Krosserdog, Snake and Shine continued to fend off the assaults of Cruel. Snake in particular fought knife to knife with Cruel in a very equal manner despite the injuries he got from trying to take on Crazy.

Peppercat was limited in her ability to assist everyone given she her badly damaged leg parts needed time to recover and she couldn’t get standing. She was still blasting knives with lightning that flipped through the air and then stopped when surrounded by an aura and then angle at them from every direction and taking out snakes that slithered and lunged forward.

Shine was in the middle of defending the others with another throwing dart from Snake, only to be caught seeing a cone of light to be promptly encased in a shell of stone.

Krosserdog managed to cover her sudden encasement by shooting down the snake lunging for him at point blank range.

A second later a slightly disgruntled Shined stepped outside the shell and punched it with her right hair hand into the right arm of the stone statue of herself to break off and retrieve the stone covered dart, she threw it a second later and Cruel took the sharp stone dagger to the right side of her hood almost causing her to be defeated by Snake with a slash toward her throat.

Shine being a ghost type able to slip out of her confines so readily had greatly confused Elise, the one who encased her in a stone shell, somewhat.

While Shine couldn’t sneak in the shadows if the light spotted her, she would rather not have a certain weakness of the move Phantom Force becoming widely known thing. As for being encased in stone, that didn’t bother her very much at all as containing a ghost type in a solid material was never going to work unless it was something specially designed to hold ghost types.

“Huh?” After throwing another of the darts with insane precision, said darts were the ones Snake so graciously loaded her out with, Shine spotted Pom clambering out onto the ceiling and was looking into the fight between Crazy and Shanty. At the thought that help had arrived, Shine smiled brightly, then saw Cruel about to stab Peppercat in the head. “Ally Swap…”

Cruel had just about had it with these nuisances and decided to end one of them, she lunged and brought a knife down towards Peppercat’s head, only to be replaced by Shine a second later and the knife went entirely through her and Shine let loose a punch to the Cruel’s skull that rattled and almost broke her nose, she was stunned enough that Snake managed to stab her in the spine and slash her throat open before kicking her away.


“Keeheehee ReSuREXxion!” It only took a few seconds of freedom from fighting Shanty for Crazy to resurrect Cruel and continue the battle with the water manipulating goat.

High up on the ceiling Pom, who had recently arrived, watched as Cruel came back to life. She noted something about the power of resurrection. Being at the top of the jungle of random poles and bars crisscrossing around the room, she couldn’t be spotted easily from her perch near the red emergency lights she was trying not to cast a shadow from.

Pom recognized that Elise’s resurrection ability wasn’t specifically the power of ‘healing, even if it could recover some damage to bring one of the three naga back to life. It couldn’t fully heal the three naga entirely, even if they could resurrect endlessly or fully recover from a lethal blow eventually. The ability to resurrect

With that in mind Pom reaffirmed to herself that she wanted to take down Elise last before she could resurrect Cruel or Crazy. The more injuries they resurrected from the slower they would get to react.

Shanty had problems pinning Crazy down, as she slithered around poles and bars while leaping gracefully around high up in the room. All the while randomly throwing knives, snakes and even trying to pierce Shanty’s bubble with her claws even if Shanty hurt or injured her for trying.

It all came to a head when Crazy extended her left arm into the bubble as Shanty grabbed three poled with tendrils of water. Shanty clamped the water down painfully on Crazy’s left claw with crushing force and then instead of trying to draw her arm back in pain like Shanty wanted, she drew here body towards her trapped arm with a grin as she prepared to stab her right claw towards Shanty’s face.

Crazy impacted with bubbled and her right claw drew forward as she stuck halfway out of the bubble and Shanty started to slide backwards in the water to avoid the strike that was still coming at her face quite fast.

The wildly smiling naga suddenly received a powerful jarring impact to the spine that cut her attack short before she could hit Shanty, Crazy went spiraling into the floor in a violent manner.

“Come back to life ressurrection…” Whimpered Elise as Crazy just died from a snapped neck and Crazy popped back up with a cheerful grin as Cruel continued to pressure the others by herself.

While Elise was distracted by Crazy slamming into the floor, Pom used her falling axe kick to bounce up and grab a nearby bar with a hoof that left her hanging in place. Soon Dolly dropped down to hover above the bar and then she landed on it to send a cheerful bark at Shanty.

-Pom-

“Hey Shanty, are you okay?” The urge to do a Buster Wolf rose quite a bit after I asked that, I really should get control of that feeling to launch towards the nearest thing full speed with a hoof readied to blast them with a dynamic amount of force.

“Yes, I am being fine, but I think I be seeing you with a broken chunk of skull and should be asking you that!” Shanty seemed very happy to see me at least. “Also I be having something I need to talk to you about, but now isn’t quite being the time for it.”

“Obviously I lived Shanty… also you’re right not the time, Dolly will help you get everyone out.” I looked down and saw the Elise personality called Crazy looking up at us. “I can deal with those three and in fact I need to do so to achieve something very important. You can help me after you get everyone else to safety, but please get everyone up to the vent we used to get in here before joining me in the fight.”

“Right!” Shanty then popped herself out of her water bubbled and hugged me with her hooves, I hugged her back and she eventually before pulled back into her bubbled when a stretching claw reached up to the bar I was still hanging from.

Shanty quickly bounded off in her bubble towards the others on the floor below and launched herself at Cruel.

“Dolly.” I said blandly.

“Ready, willing and able.” Dolly barked cheerfully from above, at least she knew what I wanted her to do and she set off to assist Shanty and gather up with the others.

Dolly launched off of the top of the bar and went to distract cruel while crazy came up at me and Shanty with a knife held in her right claw as she zipped towards us on her left arm.

Before she reached me, I rolled my eyes and idly swung my body a bit forward and kicked her left wrist with my left hind leg. I watched as Crazy tied to swipe at me with the knife despite being several feet too far below me, having kicked her into reflexively let go of the bar.

“Die-die-die-die-ahhhhaaahhh-aGGHghgh!?” Crazy landed on her spine and somehow survived the fall, which looked like it hurt quite badly. So why did it sound like she… oh… ew… understandable because she’s literally crazy.

I quickly swung myself for the nearest pole and started to slide down and as I did so I lashed out my right hind leg to send several snakes that were thrown at me packing.

“What are you doing here?” Elise, the one who just threw those snakes at me, asked with a slight hint of worry in her tone.

“I’m here to make things better or worse, I can’t tell yet… but it’s very unfortunate that we’re going to be fighting Elise.” It was quite unfortunate, but I was going to do this.

“Well I would like… come back to life, resurrection!” She was about to say something else when she seemed to involuntarily revive Crazy, who just slit her own throat with a blade using an extending tongue since her arms didn’t work and tail end didn’t work. Elise revived her without actually seeing Crazy extinguish herself, as such Crazy was back up and in semi decent fighting condition. Confirmed that they are connected, but they don’t feel each other’s pain… likely helped when Elise was being tortured.

“Gah, where did this mutt come from, this room is supposed to be sealed from being entered or exited by anyone but us!” It seemed Dolly was already distracting Cruel and Shanty was already moving the others for the entrance we created at the top of the room.

I apparently had Crazy and Elise’s attentions, so I had to keep both of them on me for the time being as Dolly drew the attention of Cruel so that Shanty could eventually get the others out of here through the ceiling entrance into the room.

“I’m fairly sorry for what’s about to occur here Elise, but I think it needs to happen.” I stated as I slid down the pole and positioned myself between both Crazy and Elise. Crazy got onto a pole and had been about to climb up to keep coming at me.

“Keeheehee, make mine mutton!” The way Crazy’s tongue ran over her fangs made me shiver a bit as I looked at her preparing a claw full of knives to throw at me, I just stiffened my resolve. This was already going hard enough with having to kill Elise, but I had to kill her personalities what will be feasibly.

“I’m sorry that it has come to this too, I really don’t want to fight you but… I have to!” Elise created a few knives in her claws and then tossed them, I didn’t bother moving because she didn’t actually intend to hit me with them. She wasn’t being forced to fight me by Moon Cell.

I did actually move when Crazy threw hers though, since she was going to hurt Elise by accident because her throws were basically uncontrolled insanity given how wide the spray of twelve knives were. So I made Elise move to safety by threatening her to slide up the pole and then avoided the knives myself while staying on the floor.

-Shine-

“Guys, come on!” I waved and drew the attention of our allies.

Pom just opened a way out of here for us, but to get up there with our injured we had to climb up and make our way out. I saw where Pom had come in from and the entrance through the visor I wore, I turned my gaze to Pom who was smacking snakes and knives away from herself and was staying on the defensive and was not taking any opportunities to attack.

Pom had to be acting as a distraction, because whenever one of the two naga tried to check on the naga closest to us, the lambkin immediately went on the offensive by firing off a Thousand Spears or barking blasts from her mouth to draw attention back to herself.

Looking to see Dolly was helping Shanty with drawing Cruel’s attention away from us, I motioned to an injured Snake and Peppercat while looking to Krosserdog. Krosserdog nodded and helped shoulder Peppercat while aiding Pom with a few highly accurate shots to the snakes lunging at her in an attempt to sink their fans into her.

Snake looked to have seen better days, but he was still good enough to climb on his own. I motioned him to move towards the nearest poles to climb up and he nodded. As we all started moving to start climbing our way out with Krosserdog carrying Peppercat on his back, I silently hoped that Pom had a good handle on this situation.

Krosserdog climbed like a monkey once he got started. It was interesting to say the least, but understandable given he’s a sniper like an Inteleon of Grit’s caliber. Climbing up to advantageous positions must be a part of his character.

Snake could still climb fairly well despite his injuries, but did his butt have to make clapping sounds every few seconds, he was going to get us caught!

I took the lead of the group escaping from this room built to be an arena for the naga.

-Shanty-

I be clashing against the knives with my hoof and scythe, I be trying to slash at the serpent with water and avoid getting hurt in return. She was being quite clever, cunning even, it be why I’m having troubles finding a moment to blink as I would be having a hole in my throat in seconds if I did.

Thankfully Dolly be fairly helpful in that respect, one naga is not being nearly enough to be a threat to me on their own when I’m allowed to focus and even less of one when I be supported by a good friend.

Dolly would distract by whipping her board or be throwing the stone bone at the naga, this be giving me a moment to blink, think and even react to what is being the smartest among the naga.

“Just be watching out if her eyes light up Dolly, don’t be looking at that light in the slightest.” Shanty was physically strong enough to escape stone encasement on her own, but she was unsure if Dolly could so some early warning was warranted.

“Hmph, do you think you’re the only ones that need to be careful…” After tossing out several Search Snakes in the direction that our group used to be being in, it was becoming apparent that Cruel finally realized that a number of her enemies be missing from the battle. “It seems I’ve become too distracted by you nuisances. No matter, I won’t let you escape me.”

Dolly barked cheerfully and her tail be wagging as an aggressive look be crossing her face.

“Still can’t believe they sent a mutt…” Cruel is being cut off when Dolly be casting Aero on her and be sending her body flying across the floor to bash into several poles as she went in Pom’s direction. “Ugh… you’ll pay for… wait, what’s that clapping sound?”

-Snake-

I stopped moving and concentrated on making sure my body wasn’t making any clapping noises.

“Really Snake?” Shine asked me with a flat stare. “Does this actually have to be a thing with you…”

“Excuse me for having the only problem I’ve ever had when committing to stealth being hard to control when I’m injured.” I grumbled back and started climbing slower to make sure the clapping of my backside doesn’t attract any more attention.

Those naga could climb fast than we could and Krosserdog was already weighed down by Peppercat and we were being slowed down by my injuries, still it was nice of Shine to let me set the pace. Probably should have come back in the form of a fox instead of a rabbit.

-Dolly-

“No, it’s gone now.” The snake lady turned to us while flicking both her claws and they were suddenly full of sharp implements.

I think it was kind of neat that she could do weird stuff like throw snakes and knives, now if only she wasn’t looking at me like she was from ‘that’ family. At least they were nowhere as numerous as what Gilgamesh threw at us, I’m pretty sure having a kitchen sink in the form of a fancy mace qualifies you for being functionally insane.

She threw a whole slew of weapons at us, good thing I only used one aero so far, I had plenty of magic to use a stronger wind assault. Call me a mutt will you! Well this Dalmatian is always going to be spicy in her reprisal!


“Aerora!” I sent a tornado sliding at the wide eyed serpent.


My winds tore at her and even sent her flopping about until she managed to wrap herself around a pole, Shanty only made it all the better by throwing streams of water into my swirling winds creating hundreds of small cutting blades to wear her down fast.

“Gah, how can a yappy little mutt and a goat that smells like she drowned in sea water be so dangerous!” She tried to through knives and snakes and the swirling winds just sucked her weapons up and threatened to hit her with them.

-Pom-

It seems like Shanty and Dolly had Cruel locked down, our friends were on their way out and I had both Elise and Crazy held back by myself.

Crazy was either stark raving mad or blindingly aggressive, she was also randomly coherent and cunning. So it added to the fact that she was quite capable of throwing me off as she viciously came at me.

I’ve only been lightly pressuring Elise so far and I was trying to keep Elise and her Crazy personality focused entirely on me. It was weird, but this fight wasn’t nearly as hard as facing Jack Wolf and that was because it was more about numbers and a focus on a different talent.

Survival was this servant’s focus when Moon Cell summoned Elise and it spoke volumes that Crazy didn’t have to worry about being killed, thereby allowing her more wild self-destructive tactics. This is why I wasn’t using anything double edged and sticking to raw combat talent, I use anything double edged and it was an immediate net loss for me as I bounding through a field of poles and bars chasing Elise down to harry her while fending off Crazy’s volatile attacks and attempts to stop me.

Elise wasn’t nearly fast enough to keep evading me as my Dancing Flame burst movements let me keep pace with her evasive form. I managed to bruise the right side of her face with a flying left haymaker. Afterwards I grasped at a nearby pole to swing around and bucked my rear legs right into Crazy’s face, crunching her skull inwards a bit and also sent her flying away before she could stab me with either of the knives she was holding.

“Thank you, now let me put a pretty little red necktie on you!” Yeah, not letting that happen Crazy, I knew what you meant. I swear she was the part of Elise that went masochist with the idea that pain means you’re still alive and with the way she was tortured for such a personality to come into existence… yeah, I’m uncomfortable with knowing I have to kill Elise.

I could smell the reviver seed on Elise and that means that I had one chance to make this work. I hoped Dormarch was having any easier time than I currently was with trying to slow down Elise enough to be capable of finishing off her personality copies and Elise herself later.

-Near the facilities right side entrance, Dormarch current form of Dobermon D-type-

I was glad that Digivice didn’t necessarily have a range on emotional energy absorption, I could almost taste moms sorrow at having to hurt Elise, but I could also feel her resolve and her need to make whatever she had planned work.

The Zealot was still cutting the door and almost had an opening large enough for everyone that was in the facility to get through. It had been slow going, but once we were through we’d be able to move the supplies to the skiff on the other side and prepare to leave when the others arrived.

You’d think my guarding of the zealot would be quiet… it wasn’t. In fact there were plenty of machine enemies flooding into the area to attack us, thankfully the defense scarf and my form was made for taking up defensive positions. Really didn’t want to push my Garummon form right now, as I would have problems holding it for too long and I knew I was going to need it later.

I launched a Surge Projector attack from my left tentacle and sent the crawler back in exploding chunks, my follow up attack was to let out a Wild Howling and blew the various drones in the air back and stun the two sweeper type enemies that showed up. Those bipedal automatons were the most dangerous ones here.

“Hurry it up please.” I stated to the Zealot.

“We are doomed!” He responded back in a slightly frustrated tone.

“Right, right… I’ll hold them off, just get the supplies to the skiff when you finally get through.” My current armored form could take quite a bit of punishment from shots, fire and basically a lot of things. D-type was right.

I turned back to face down the sweepers that were already getting up, the crawlers and drones weren’t nearly as dangerous as the physical threats being produced as if in a factory. The sweeper units weren’t quite digital and were preparing to start firing their arms, then one gets torn entirely apart by a pair of horns of a Behemoth sweeping through it. The other sweeper machine and all the drones and crawlers immediately started targeting it, which means we had a few seconds longer to live.

Things just got a lot harder, but at least the EPs were primarily focusing on distracting the Behemoth.

“Not tell a duck.” The Zealot stated with fear as he turned back to the door he was halfway through cutting through. “Cheese house.”

-Outside the facility at this time, Canard-

“Okay, so that stuff… never touch it, very bad in being lethally toxic to anything exposed to too much of it. I wouldn’t want to be in the reality that led to this kind of stuff existing and it existed at one point from what we know of Moon Cell.” The Shrieker waves just kept coming, but they were getting smaller as time carried on, like the PLANTs were having production problems. At least we were holding out fairly well. “I’m horrified that this place existed at one point, with a possibility that that stuff could still exist in some form even now. Let’s just leave it at people messing with things they absolutely shouldn’t and move on with our lives, unless we incidentally get poisoned by it. We’ll get to that if it ever comes up.”

“That bad huh, at least it’s only leaking out of the facility, it’s not positively flooding the surroundings… though if that does happen we’re not in a good position to really get out of here immediately. Not with our friends still in the facility, thankfully I don’t think things have gone total FUBAR yet so still above the general stuff we Commandramon get thrown into.” Sami responded as she was still in the guts of the Skiff and was hammering something into place. It would be a problem if we were dealing with a flood of this stuff as it would make it so that we have a limited time to pick up our allies and get in the air and out of here. “This skiff gives me an idea for a further evolution for me... so long as I stay away from the Sealsdramon baggage, I’m good to keep going further up my evolutionary path Canard.”

“Glad to hear it Sami.” I smiled at Sami as I took up position with continuing to defend the skiff.

-Inside the facility, Pom-

Okay the others, have gotten to the escape point, I had to start pushing Elise towards Cruel and then draw all three of the naga into attacking me. So I angled Elise in the general area Cruel was in and forced her in that direction and made sure she could go high up.

I launched off the bar and spun around a pole before diving at Cruel’s back, she lashed out at me with an extending tail and I puffed up my wool to avoid the extending the whip.

“Dolly, Shanty, you can go now, I need you to escort our injured out of here!” I motioned with a hoof after I manage to grab a pole and waved at them with a hoof. “I’ve got these three from here.”

“Are being sure you can take all three of them?” After Jack Wolf it was understandable for Shanty to question my ability to handle any servant by myself, but I think I did good enough job against fending off May Totsugeki or was it Mei with an M E I… didn’t matter at this point.

“Yes.” I said bluntly, I had a good idea of what they could all do now and I’m fairly certain that if they had no other surprises… they wouldn’t survive me going full tilt lethal. “Trust me, I can deal with them.”

“… okay, but you better be being right behind us!” Shanty stated with clear worry for my safety in her voice.

“I’ll catch up when I can.” I nodded to her and dodge an extending claw going for my throat by letting go and landing on the floor.

“What makes you can take on three of us or that I’ll let them… GRK!?” A fairly lethal Thousand Spears to the throat shut Cruel up and she was coughing up blood and had a large amount gushing from the hole in her neck, Elise had to stop and looked like she was going to be the one to use resurrection this time. That meant, I rolled to the left and avoided two knives stabbing into the floor as Crazy reeled herself towards me.

“Just go!” I said as I readied myself mentally for what I had to do.

Shanty and Dolly immediately vacated the battlefield that was this room by climbing up and out of sight while I shoulder tackled Crazy and turned my wool sharp and rough, bloodying the naga on contact and knocking her down while Elise focused more on reviving Cruel nearby.

Crazy tried to attack me with knife and claw, but I swiftly damaged her arms with some focused claw swipes and my wolf fang hoof style focusing on not simply disabling my target… but absolutely mauling them with magical claw swipes. After tearing Crazy apart quite liberally I turned to attack Cruel.

Cruel tried to grab a bar to give chase to a quickly disappearing Shanty and Dolly, I inhaled and kicked off the floor and bounced off two pole to slam into her arm to stop her from giving chase as a tore a bloody gash into by rubbing my leg up against it. After landing from preventing any of the naga from running off or chasing the others, I decided to step up my intentions by quite a bit.

“ARRRWWOOOOO-~!”All the wool on my body was now like touching a mass of razor blades now and I went one step further by entering Sheep’s Clothing mode, I was perfectly safe from this effect, my opponents weren’t safe getting anywhere near me now. They were trapped in this room with me and I’d make them pay if they tried to give chase before dealing with me. “I really don’t want to do this to you Elise, but like you… I don’t have much of a choice in this matter!”

“Gah… get up you idiot, resurrection!” Cruel stated after she pulled back her injured arm and sent a resurrection to get Crazy back into decent fighting condition. “So you think you can take on all three of us by yourself huh? If you had lightning powers like that cat robot thing I might be a bit more worried. You heard her girls, let’s focus her down!”

The three naga took to surrounding me on the poles as I moved to standing the center of all three of them.

“I’m making a promise to you here and now Elise, BAA-RAM-EWE!” I shouted as I could feel my eyes started turning gold and red, bloodlust started to flood my body as I took on a more wolf like attributes hooves turning to be more paw like, muzzle extending and filling with fangs, my tail growing from my back and my body getting slightly longer as I turned more canine and my ears becoming triangular. I almost looked like a complete wolf now, but I was still in control.

I had much better control of my feral side this time since my fight with Smolder, I’m not going to lose myself. This fight was too important to lose myself in, let’s see what exactly I could do here when I’m not holding back on absolutely maiming at least two of my opponents.


Just needed to focus on killing Elise last without the other two being alive, which means I had to injure her badly and prevent her from killing herself or being killed by Cruel or Crazy… this fight was already asking a lot of me and I was absolutely ready to show what I’m exactly made of.

“One chance!” My bestial voice made all three naga lean away from me in fright, as if Elise was acting as one in that moment instead of a soul split into three disparate identities and personalities.

I knew this fight was going to haunt me for quite a while if I failed to actually achieve my goal, I’ve refined my Wolf Fang Hoof to be more controllable if barely at that and I’ve got one shot.

“C-c-c-... Elise I’m... scared.” Cruel actually stated after moment as if she was afraid to actually admit it, even being fully under Moon Cell’s control couldn’t stop her from feeling full on terror.

I was scared too. With wool enhancing my reflexes, my body going beast mode, Dancing Flame happening with every breath in full activation and the need to tear a naga’s throat out with my teeth was becoming quite insatiable. I didn’t want to lose who I was here... but Elise was looking quite delicious right now and I'm utterly horrified to be thinking those thoughts of having a snake lady barbecue.

A normal Lambkin was even afraid of garter snakes that weren't even poisonous or threatening, I was the thing to absolutely fear here. I just know Dolly and Dormarch would likely feel this, but at least Shanty wouldn't have to see what I'm about to become.

I think it says a lot that I’d rather become a full beast than become a full Chrysomallus… golden magic claws started up at at the ends of my paws and the air shimmered around me as threads of nearly invisible wool started extending from my canine form in the darkness of the red lights.

A low growl ripped it's way out of my throat as my fighting spirit started coming to life.

-Shanty-

"Wait, why is the Paralance being here?" Dolly pointed to me and then to the lance and made a motion for us to keep going. "What exactly is Pom going to be doing back there?"

Dolly didn't look like she be wanting to say if she even could and I could be understanding her barks, but she did be looking worried... but that worry was clearly not for Pom.

-Elise-

Where were those wolves in the shadows coming from or were they always there just waiting?! Why are there so many of them?! So many eyes...

My eyes were slowly drawn away from the monsters in the shadows to Pom's and I looked into them as they stared at me.

Those gold and red eyes and her body, it changed... what exactly was Pom doing to herself and why did she look so sad doing it?! It was like looking at a mirror where I could see... myself, she was in pain.

Author's Note:

Who wants to see what Pom enter full tilt lethal mode?

I've been busy lately.

PreviousChapters Next