• Published 9th Mar 2020
  • 670 Views, 4 Comments

The Return of King Nixel - Adam Nofal



The Main 7 has returned, and this time, they’re dealing with King Nixel and Major Nixel. They need to stop them with the help of Mixels group. Can they stop them from taking over or will it be too late?

  • ...
 4
 670

Chapter 4: A talking two legged bat

It was Sunday morning, and Rainbow Dash is practicing for the upcoming soccer practice in the next 2 weeks by coach. Just before she can make it to net, she was interrupted by Spike.

"Spike, what are you doing here?" said Rainbow Dash, who was confused to see Spike by himself.

"Hey, Rainbow. I was just wondering if I could stick around with you for a while when you’re practicing." said Spike.

"Sure, Spike. I was just about to finish up my soccer practice." said Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash was about to kick it to the net until she accidentally kick the ball to the bush and the trees.

"Aww, man!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Don’t worry, Rainbow. I’ll-" Spike said, who was quickly interrupted by the ball who was out of the bush instantly, which surprised Spike. "Get it?"

"Hey! I don’t suppose someone give it back to me." said Rainbow Dash, who was confused by the ball being rolled out.

Spike sniff his way inside the bush to investigate someone who kicked the ball out. Just before Spike knows who kick the ball out, a strange voice is heard which startles Spike.

"Excuse me, but does that ball you kick it in belongs to you?" said an unfamiliar voice.

"Who’s there?" Spike said, which is scared by the voice.

He look up at the tree, and his eyes are widened by those fangs. Spike runs for his life. Rainbow Dash was waiting patiently for Spike until he runs out of bushes scared.

"Spike, what’s the matter?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Th- th- there’s a some sort of bat like creature in there with some long fangs!" said Spike, who is scared by the voice while hiding behind Rainbow Dash.

"Bat? Ha! Don’t be ridiculous Spike! I’ve seen those guys in zoos and caves, and they don’t scared me." said Rainbow, who doesn’t believe him.

"Really?" said an unknown voice. "What do they look like, and do they like to party like my tribes?"

Now Rainbow Dash, too, is scared by the voice.

"Who’s there?! Show yourself!" said Rainbow Dash, who’s holding a soccer ball as a defense.

"Sorry. I didn’t mean to scared you. I just want to say hello and want to give you the ball back." said the voice, who comes down from the tree to reveal himself as another Mixels. Rainbow Dash was shocked by his look.

"Y-y-you can talk?" said Rainbow Dash, who was scared by his fang, and his speaking abilities.

"Wait! I don’t bite. I just like to say hi, and that’s it. I just want to give you your ball back." said the Mixel.

Rainbow doesn’t buy it, so she kick the ball to the Mixel hoping that it’ll hit him, but the Mixel catches the ball in time, and use his knees and legs to catch the ball, then use his feet to kick it to the net.

"Score!" yelled the Mixel.

Rainbow Dash and Spike jaws are dropped by his playing abilities.

"That... was... AWESOME!" yelled Rainbow Dash. "I didn’t know you even play soccer. I thought you were going to bite me with your huge fang."

"You mean my teeth? Oh no, I don’t bite people. That’s what most people say about my look when I first got here." said the Mixel.

"Really? Why is that?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"When I first got here, I notice that the creatures of yours doesn’t look exactly like me, and they also stared at me from my look. Scared that they pretend to walk away from me due to my fang, and thought that I’m going to bite them." explained Mixel.

"Well, did you at least try to talk to them about you not being a vampire?" said Rainbow Dash.

"I tried." said the Mixel. "But they still runs away from me. I don’t know what else to do, so I hid behind the trees for someone to say hi to. That’s until I met you. Hi, I’m Vampos. Nice to meet you."

"I’m Rainbow Dash, and I love how you got some soccer abilities, and kick it to the goal. It was awesome!" said Rainbow Dash. "You should play with me along with the other soccer gang to see who’s the boss."

"I love to." said Vampos. "But I think I prefer to hide cause of people mistaken me as a vampire, and thought that I was gonna bite."

"Aww, c’mon. Please!" pleaded Rainbow.

Vampos sigh. "Alright. Let’s do this."

Just before they begin to play, Sunset voice is heard, and she is coming down the pathway. Vampos quickly flies up to the tree to hide.

"Wait! I thought we’re gonna play." said Rainbow Dash.

Vampos went inside the tree instantly without a sound, leaving Rainbow Dash surprised.

"Sunset, what are you doing here?" said Rainbow.

"I just want to check on you, and tell you that if you want to help me, and strange looking guitar to look for the cubit." said Sunset.

"A cubit?" said Rainbow Dash. "I never heard of that before."

"Nevermind” said Sunset. “I just want to ask you if you want to help the strange creature to look for the cubit. Wanna help us?”

“Well I like to, but I got soccer practice to get though. Maybe tomorrow.” said Rainbow Dash.

“Okay, Well, see you around.” said Sunset. Then, she walks away from Rainbow.

“Hey uh... batboy. I gotta go home. I hope I see you again sometime.” said Rainbow Dash.

“Okay. See you later.” said Vampos.

And so, Rainbow Dash and Spike walk their way home after meeting Vampos. What they didn’t realize that something is wrong with school tomorrow morning when the Main 7 return.

Comments ( 2 )

Chapter 4 is done. Stay tuned for Chapter 5

MIX!!!

Login or register to comment