Fallout Equestria 5,401 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For context, I posted a form on some other groups talking about some thoughts I have on MLP, and the world around it. Here is a link to my first one right here: (https://www.fimfiction.net/group/214974/the-insane-creators-guild/thread/538585/nighttime-thoughts-questions)

Don't worry I'll post only Fallout Equestria related here, unless you want to see the full thing, which is this link: (https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215555/generation-5-group/thread/539221/thoughts-questions-2)

Heres the paragraph:
An alternate version of G5 in the Fallout Equestria Universe: 
*to all Fallout and Fallout Equestria fans, you may need to help me because I’m still on chapter 7, already spoiler on the other chapters tho that's ok, so I might need some refreshers XD* 

Now, I have seen some takes of G5 elements in some FoE aus, even in fanart as well which is really cool. Though. How will the alternate version of the Mane 6 of G5, alongside Maretime Bay, Zephyr Heights, and Bridlewood? How realistic will it be since Twilight does not exist in the FoE universe to create the unity crystals (Even though I heard of a hc/au from a friend that Twilight lives in FoE, plus alongside all the memes of G5 is a sequel to FoE…).

Plus I heard a discussion about this as well in the FoE group form, and how Littlepip would never do the whole unity crystals situation….

First, the separation of the tribes..Maybe there could be some elements from the Fallout show, and spoiler alerts if you haven’t seen the show: The NCR is almost destroyed, with some survivors left…

Maybe that separation once again separates the three pony tribes, alongside some other species as well. 

What would be bringing them back together? Well, since there have been many theories, and even thought it might be true, Opaline is the one that separated the tribes. Maybe an even more twisted and horrifying version of her showed up and messed everything up. 
Maybe what got the pony tribes together once again, and the other species, is teaming up against a common enemy? Cause what if Zephyr Heights is under watch and threatened by Opaline, acting like a secondary base for her. That would make sense if the pegasi saw what Opaline’s minions doing to the earth and the unicorns and went “oh shit we have a common enemy” 

As for Sprout, maybe he turned corrupt as well? 

For the Mane 6 of G5, it is a bit difficult of how they turn out to be in this post apocalypse world of Equestria thats healing from radiation: 

Sunny: A cheerful and hopeful pony of G5, and leader as well. Maybe she still has some of her personality in this au, tho with a twist? Sure yes on some part she still has some positive thoughts, though if those that watch the Fallout show (even I got spoiler a bit tho that's ok), Lucy’s “oki doki” turn from happy to serious mode. 
Maybe Sunny in this au might go through a similar transition? 

Hitch: An earth pony of the law, and always protects others. Since this pony is a sheriff, maybe he might handle controlling a steel ranger suite if he’s ok with it? Plus getting his own battle saddle with stun mode that can go on and off? 

Zipp: A courageous and brave pony, and a good detective. In the original timeline, Zipp doesn't want to be a royal queen, and instead wants to explore the world around her, and discover new things. 
Remember I mentioned that au Opaline is secretly holding Zephyr Heights hostage, maybe not only the entire city is under a threat, though even the royal family as well, and Opaline threatened to “corrupt the royal sisters”. 

Then there's also a thought of Zipp flying in battle in an old Enclave suit, what’s yall think of that? 

Pipp: A pegasi mare that always gives out confidence and inspires others. Similar to her original counterpart, maybe she could be a good singer, heck even perform in some huge opera house where she can sing proudly. 

Misty: WIP 

Izzy: An very creative and active mare, there is a reason why I kinda left her off last. Thinking about Izzy in this world is a little hard, maybe something similar to Sunny’s serious journey to a little different? 
Also Izzy is a literal element of creativity, she could definitely create some weapons, clothing, and armor for others, including her friends, heck maybe have an actual store to sell stuff? 

Then there's another part, and it needed some context, and it's just when I was making the said oc’s bio and went “ohhh what if that oc is connected to Izzy somehow..: 

I have created a oc by the name of Rina Flightline, a pegasi mare with a yellow coat, cyan mane and tail, and used to repair old things and make new stuff from piles of scrap…

Rina is in some way an element of creativity…though personality wise she sometimes acts serious 

Izzy is an element of creativity…

Both like to build stuff from piles of scrap or other things they might use. 

I think I just made a possible echoey descendant of Izzy without noticing at first XD. 

So what’s yall think of my thoughts today? Are there any questions or statements to add?
Thank you for reading ^^ 

• Blackblade

I think FoE fits as the backstory for G5... I've even got a whole theory about the generations could be connected with it.

Not to steamroll the OP but I agree: I think a story where FoE is the backstory to G5 is more interesting. There's good potential there. The pegasi are above the cloud line, Bridlewood's magic crystals could have absorbed the radiation, the Earth ponies only survived by the edge of the bay. Everything else is apparently uninhabited. Opaline could be a delussional radicorn or maybe THE radicorn that was deemed too mentally unwell after the experiment to continue it with others.

Surely a few have tried to write this?

An alternative to G5 in FoE would make me think that instead of G4 happening before the bombs fell, G5 happened. So, spoiler alert: the G5 ponies would have long been dead during the war like their G4 counterparts. Only alive if they're in another form (whether it be ghoul, AI or other).

According to my theory, it took Equestria more than two centuries to recover after Littlepip brought sunshine and rainbows. And the main role was played by Twilight Sparkle whose soul survived after Goddess Trixie's death and ended up in the body of an artificial alicorn; after that, she found one of the war-time bio-labs and got her "original" body, then she gained the support of several ponies including Argile Starshine, Heaven, and Alphabittle and finally managed to become a new ruler of the re-united Equestria in Junction City, the capital of the former New Canterlot Republic.
But by that time, Maretime Bay (former Baltimare) had become the most quickly developing place in the whole country, where all three "usual" pony races lived in peace and harmony. And Opaline, who was one of those survived artificial alicorns, was the one who wanted to destroy it...
Maybe I'll publish a blog about it later. Because it looks like the plot for a really long story.

That's actually pretty good! I like that. I see it now

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5