Fallout Equestria 5,401 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 627 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 627

Welcome to the wasteland you smoothcoats:derpytongue2:

just avoid the rads and you wont end up like me

I think I have the latest hello in this entire thread.:twilightblush:

Joined 16w, 5d ago.:facehoof:(Thought it was shorter than that... heh...)

But Hello to everyone! And to everyone (or pony) writing FOE fanfics, including myself.:twilightsheepish: I wish you all the best of luck, and hope all of your stories turn out great!:twilightsmile:

just avoid the rads and you wont end up like me!

What, a baby-skinned and rather pretty changeling? :rainbowhuh:

Think I could live with that even IRL, honestly...

Weird aside, aside, thanks!

My FOE OC is a ghoul

Ah, 'kay.

Thought you were talking about that pretty changeling lady in your profile pic. :twilightsmile:

Might be a pretty changeling chap. You never know with those gender bending buggers ...

Might be a pretty changeling chap. You never know with those gender bending buggers ...

Think I'm secure enough about my sexuality I can call pretty pretty without flinching either way! :rainbowwild:

So introductions? Well I can't say much other than the fact I'm new to the waste and look forward to see what lays and waits for me here, I'm Die Pie.

Hi everyone!

I figured it was high time I made an account considering all the time spent on here without one. May as well be able to favorite and up-vote stuff instead of just moving on without giving recognition, no? Hopefully I'll even be able to post some of my own work after a little more polishing!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Ahh, a former lurker, I see.

Welcome - welcome!

Hi peoples! I am Hand Banana

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to tell you that your viligant welcoming is appreciated. Any of us could be doing it, but I typically find you beating us to the punch. Keep up the good work, sir.

Thanks! It's one of my obligations as an admin. (I think. Probably not. Oh well.)

Usually I'm launching preemptive strikes on people's profiles, but finals week killed me so I've just been lurking here, instead. Heh.

Hey I finished fallout equestria a few days ago. Didn't read any sequel or other offspring of FO:E.
I like brain stuff, neurology stuff, longevity stuff. Studies on videogames in relation to intelligence or qualities of intelligence.

CURSES!

Hello, and welcome to the forums. Please read the rules if you haven't already.

Hello, I've been here for the stories mainly but I decided to check out the forum area, I even started two threads and accidentally necroed a thread a a year and a half old. Of course these are besides the point, I want to say hello. Maybe some of you can help me, in addition to running FOE campaigns, I am also writing an insanely challenging fic for FOE. Of course if, for whatever reason, you need my help I would be happy to give it.

Welcome. We will now haze you for your initiation.

Hi, I'm Chiami,

I read FOE back in Jan 2012 after finding it on EQD when I was looking for stories to read. It was an obvious choice as I played a lot of FO3 at the time. It gave me that little push I needed to write. I began to write a side story of my own not long after finishing it.

Greetings, Chiami, I hope you will find our little corner of the internet is to your liking. Have a

749415 Boop here. The wasteland's resident communist and carpet mushmroom adict. Pleased to meet you all.

Welcome, you two.

And for you, Boop007, I have a present.

4272254 And capitalism is the very definition of caveman idiocy.

4275201 In 1972 NK amended its constitution to an Juche ideology, and in 2009 they removed the last remaining brief references to communism.

So, even if you don't want to use the 1972 date, despite it basically taking everything except the barest references to communism out since, by 2009 you can't even use those little bits. :moustache:

Yeah, and you can call desiccated feces 'coprolites,' but it'll still shit.

4275754 I'm just saying that NK isn't even communist by its own classification.

They like to classify themselves a lot of things ...

4276026 Yes, but they're still not communist.

They even fail to completely meet the basic definition. (The actual definition, not the stereotype.)

Which, in its most basic form, is:

A theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.

Mainly the last bit they fail, after all, if one's a great engineer in the NK, but isn't on the Glorious Leader's good side, chances are he'll still be stuck making shoes for a living.

Not to mention the whole divine monarchy system they have going is in complete contrast to how Marx's ideas were, it's amazing that they even used the communist classification to begin with... then again they also call themselves a democratic republic, so, it would seem they just threw in all the big technical sounding words that they could... talk about compensation issues. :trollestia:

But generally speaking, communism's problem is that it's very easy to form a corruption of it, and for it to work in the idealistic way Marx envisioned would require pretty much everyone from a baker to a rocket engineer to work with perfect cooperation and harmony. It's basically a utopian ideal that's not really possible in the real world, because said real world is not a perfect place. But then again the same can be said for pretty much all forms of government, hence why there is no "perfect" system.

Ugh, you're a real fuckin' buzzkill, you know that?

4276189 Yes. I must suck the fun out of everything. :moustache:

4275201 Communism when it's really not communism can be seen from space.

Hi there, I'm Marioaddict... most people end up just calling me Mario, though.

I finally decided to read Fo:E about 4 months ago, and... damn, it was amazing. I've been working on my own side story pretty much every dqay since then, and I'll be posting it soon, so... yay!

Beyond Fo:E stuff, I don't really do much writing or reading, but... yeah. I don't really have much to say. Still figured I should come and say hello, though.

So... hello!

Good morning, evening and afternoon. My name is Pommel.

I am somewhat of a writer and still getting a foothold on the matter. I am also planning on entering the realm of voice-acting. I started reading Fallout Equestria last month and I successfully finished within two weeks. From then I continued with Project Horizons and caught up to it just yesterday. I am now on counting down on my FOE list and hoping to write mine some time soon.

So yeah, Hi. Nice to meet you all. :twilightsheepish:

Hi there, TheWanderingZebra here, having wandered aimlessly into this group without anybody noticing.

Been with the FoE fandom for quite awhile now. Been in various roleplay groups and games involving FoE and continue to RP to this day. Right now I'm working on my own sidefic that I'm still working on right now. Glad to meet you all!

Hello, I'm Summerset Banjo, I've been a longtime lurker and only recently gotten around to making an account on this site. As for FoE, I wasn't introduced to this subfandom by the original, but instead by the sidefics Murky Number 7 and Anywhere But here. I've still haven't fully read the original fic yet but I plan to some time. Overall I have greatly enjoyed this whole universe you guy's have made and I'm happy to say hello! =D

Well I may be new to the group but my story is at chapter nine, and man writer's block was a pain with this one but it's nice to meet people to me even if they are a lunatic or not or whatever they are (I would flip if an actual pony started talking to me. Yes I'm insane) hope to make friends with you guys, thank you all for well everything and PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

P.S. nothing is rushed here these are my words and years once again I'm insane. And click my username to check out the two stories I have.

4342825 same and HELLO to you too sir

And my name is Silvermoon everyone just Silvermoon15000. I'm not new to the fic but I became a an FoE the same way some did reading random fics before the actual story which i have now and I almost died, but HELLO everyone.

Welcome to the group!

4373701 Thank you fine person have a very goodnight

Hello, I am Shenanigans, also going by Sirius Shenanigans, and I have been poking around some of the other FOE related groups, and I hear this one is the most active. I got into fallout equestria about a year ago, but I have been watching ponies since late late 2010. I had lofty intentions of writing a story back then, but Fallout Equestria seemed like an interesting enough setting with a community to get me started on something. I am a big fan of Fallout 2, which has quickly shot up to one of my favorite games of all time. I want to write a story that captures the feelings of playing Fallout 2, since I hear a lot of you haven't played it, and Kkat seemed to not touch a lot of what went down in Fallout 2. I am on the cusp of publishing the chapter of my side story, and I think it is pretty entertaining and has an interesting concept and plan in where its going, but I hope you guys will check it out.

Welcome.

I find it strange to see people still posting in that other forum. Even stranger that some people are only a member of one or the other, which makes no sense, since all the action is here, and not there.

Helllo everyone. (Everypony? Is that a 'thing' here? It sounds silly in this context. I'll shut up)

I'm KylerAdams. My girlfriend got me into Fallout: Equestria a couple of years ago and ever since then I've been pretty solidly interested in it. Read PH at least twice. I liked PH for a bunch of things, but I didn't like how Blackjack is a security pony, but when looked at by someone who actually is a police/military expert, is incredibly incompetent... though that's explained in-story, so I'm not bothered by it... too much.

I'm not really known for a whole lot of things, but I've "recently" started posting the story I've been working on on/off for a year or two, Fallout Equestria: Stable Scout... which is intended to address my complaints about PH while creating my own story. (Shameless self shilling, yaaaay.)

In short... Hello, Fallout: Equestria Group. I'm KylerAdams. Run!

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 627