The Haunted and Living Houses Group 39 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Robipony
Group Admin

If you were a ghost haunting/possessing a house or perhaps a living entity residing within the framework of a house, what sort of fun/spooky item would you use in your house?

Me personally, I think some painting that I can use to imprison trespassers might be kind of fun. :pinkiesmile:

The painting does sound fun. Personally, I'd go for varying kinds of puppets. Lots of variety in what I can do.

Puppets? HELL NO! yeets self out of window
Really, some puppets give me nightmares. It’s just... It feels like something dead that is supposed to seem like something alive. Just wrong in all the wrong ways.

Here are some of my ideas:
Clothing that just appears wherever you want, in the condition you want. Like, a white summer dress lays in your bed next to you when you wake up, but it has a large hole in the stomach area in there’s blood around the tear/hole.
Or magical silverware: They only appear in logical places like the dining room or kitchen (Or maybe other fitting places like a free table in a study?) and can hold whatever the creature/ghosts wishes: reD wHinE, fried potatoes, pasta, uNKnoWn mEat, rotten fish, ... You know, the usual.

I really like the painting idea too!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3