The Haunted and Living Houses Group 39 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Robipony
Group Admin

Here is a fun little thread where we can all introduce ourselves and discuss our reasons for joining this group.

Naturally I shall go first.

Well... I'm Robipony, I'm the one who created this group, largely because there wasn't a group for haunted houses as well as houses that are alive. So I created the group, possibly because I wanted to write a story using a similar concept... we'll see. :twilightsmile:

Hello. I'm just a writer who likes to experiment with different ideas/genres, seeing what inspires me. I mostly focus on my own lore and OCs now, as I'd originally planned to retire after 100 fics. I randomly saw an advertisement for this group and was intrigued.:twilightsmile:

Hello,

I blame Robi
That is all

And maybe living houses sounds interesting who knows

Name’s Brony1337, but you can call me whatever you like as long as it’s not rude.

I’m an author myself and am currently writing both a story of my own and a part of Robipony’s Zone15 collab. I’m also an editor and proofreader and make some art from time to time. Currently, my main focus is on the collab and editing.
My life is also pretty busy most of the time and I’m can be really weird from time to time. Still, just PM me if you want anything, whatever that may be.:rainbowdetermined2:

My reason for being here is that I hope to see many interesting stories. Who knows, maybe I’ll make one about a haunted house myself at some point.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4