The Grammar Nazi Group 56 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

Admins: Their jobs would be looking out for members who breaks a rule, take a keen eye on the forums, just in case a member makes a thread about their thoughts of a story. (The admins will have a close eye on the rating to see if it is a fair one or not.) And, in case I'm offline for a few days (Especially if I take a vacation.), you'll have to PM another admin if you have a suggestion, or complaint. Note that if you catch an admin abusing their role a lot, please PM me. They'll be demoted as a normal member. And they can also take a look at the stories in the, you-know-what folder.

Contributors: I actually have no ideas on what they should do... feel free to make a suggestion!

Normal Members: Normal members like you, should behave by the rules. If you caught someone breaking a rule, remember to PM an admin! Also normal members can also look on the stories in the Stories Other Users Need A Nazi To Look At folder, remember you are a Grammar Nazi too! And again, make a thread about your thoughts of the story and put a rate on what you think the story should have!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1