Equestria Girls Fics 3,773 members · 12,211 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

In your opinion. What do you think the Main 7 and everyone else would do after finishing school and entering adulthood?

Fluttershy would probably take over the animal shelter, Twilight would study far away, Applejack would stay in Canterlot, Rarity would probably move away to open a boutique, Pinkie would stay in Canterlot, Rainbow would probably do soccer or something and Sunset would be a teacher at CHS, sometimes assisting with problems in Equestria.

Fluttershy would go to veterinary school, or something of the sort.

Rarity would try to find some apprenticeship or other way into the fashion industry. Probably college.

Twilight moves across the country to go to some ivy league. Harvard, Yale, maybe MIT.

Applejack would major in agriculture.

Rainbow Dash... Im not sure she knows what she wants to do. There might be some athletic scholarships she could get into. Or she'll try to get into music professionally. I think she'll need a few years to figure herself out.

Same with Sunset. I think if she would be more successful as a musician than Rainbow. Or she moves away with Twilight and goes to community college while Twilight attends a mega bougie school. Or she goes back to Equestria after all. Sunset strikes me as not knowing what she will do when high school ends. She's just living day by day.

I was about to say the same thing.

So, in my main series, I like to imagine the Mane 7 going in some pretty different directions from each other. Sunset goes to college and gets a paid internship in psychology to understand others more and try to do some good in the human world. Twilight is technically going into college to learn more about science while also working some secondary jobs. Applejack takes over the farm while Apple Bloom is going to college. Rarity focuses on her fashion career and makes some lucrative business ventures. Fluttershy has a pet daycare type place where she looks after people's pets. Rainbow Dash is studying in college while she works as an assistant coach, hoping she can still make in it sports while also working on a backup plan. Pinkie Pie has a party planning business while also working with the Cakes at Sugarcube Corner.

At the same time, the Dazzlings are a big part of my series right now. I currently imagine that Adagio owns a music studio that teaches others music. Sonata owns a successful restaurant chain themed around tacos. And Aria is currently unemployed, but will probably work at Adagio's music studio.

I think it is weird when people imagine that everyone basically goes to the same college or such straight out of high school. I think it is way more realistic that there is a variety of different goals for the Equestria Girls cast.

I don't think Applejack would go to college. She'd probably stay at the farm.

The most obvious: They become part of a secret government agency that hunts anomalies all across the world and their main weapon is music, holding hands and shooting rainbow lasers at their enemies

Well, I think Fluttershy would probably be a veterinarian. Rainbow Dash would very likely be a professional athlete. Sunset Shimmer would probably be the new Principal of Canterlot High after Celestia retired. Twilight would almost certainly be a science teacher (presumably with multiple PhDs), but I don't know if she'd be teaching at Canterlot High or not (though it would be a definite possibility). Applejack would probably be working on the family farm (and maybe a side job involving some form of fruit sales). It is probable that Pinkie would be running a catering company (plenty of food PLUS party planning). Rarity would almost certainly be in business for herself as well (though whether it would be tailoring, a jewelry store or a combination of both is anybody's guess).

As for others, well, I can't think of much, but I DO like Spyder27's thoughts on what could become of the Dazzlings.

I haven't really given much thought for most of them, but for a while I was imagining Sunset taking up video game live-streaming as a full-time occupation, while staying relatively close to the portal in case something came up on the other side.

It's taken me a lot to think about, but I think Sunset would be a therapist while working on art projects on the side. Twilight is a well-known scientist and researcher. Applejack would still be in the family business while Rarity works alongside her, in her fashion career (I imagine they got married as they pursued their careers). I agree with Comickook that Pinkie Pie would have a catering business. Rainbow Dash would be a professional athlete and Fluttershy would be running an animal sanctuary.

• Fluttershy: Running her veterinary clinic, and studying a second specialty.
  • Rainbow Dash: Sports star in the big leagues, especially in soccer and ready to win her next World Cup.
  • Applejack: She followed a business and finance career to help expand the business beyond the city and the country as well as taking care of her family.
  • Rarity: Like in the Friendship is Magic main series, she opened her own boutique and over time her line of garments expanded being recognized internationally.
  • Pinkie Pie: What can I say? She will be an event planner, direct her own comedy show, help the Cake family in their business and her own family all at the same time. That's what Pinkie Pie would do.
  • Twilight Sparkle: She will become a global eminence. Her research will help in the expansion of scientific fields in order to make a better world.
  • Sunset Shimmer: She will surely succeed Celestia as the principal of Canterlot High School when she retires with Luna. Not only that, she will also open programs to help all people who have no fixed direction as well as those who have promising potential but lack the right guidance.

I once had an idea for a series of my own. I'll spare you the details but the short story to it is that right around the time of graduation a massive magical incident occurs in the city which causes the whole world to discover the existence of magic which in turn causes the whole world to plunge into chaos for a couple of years. After college the main 7 get hired by the government to help find and contain Equestrian magic and prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. The Dazzlings however, after they lost their magic they were easily tracked down by the government and were quickly "disappeared".

I actually love all the Sundiago stories you've written.

Pretty much what everyone else is also thinking.

Thank you very much for the compliment~ I always love to hear from readers in comments or otherwise :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14