Equestria Girls Fics 3,773 members · 12,211 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Happy fifth anniversary, Unicorn Sci-Twi! And Ragamuffin as well.

Certainly doesn't feel like it, what a banger

I still don't understand why Ragamuffin exists other than them trying to troll Rarijack fans

And still fresh like the first time.

A proof Hasbro had something against Appelack.

They just had something against lesbian ships in general because they shafted Sunset x Twilight by created Timber Spruce

Rarity x Applejack got shafted not once but TWICE because not only did they create ragamuffin they created that other rule 63 character that was basically the male version of Rarity.

Sunset x Princess Twilight never really had a chance but you can tell they wanted to at least try that at one point but backed out of it.

Five years? Oh! My hip! There goes my hip. And I think I slept on my neck wrong.

This was a fun special and we got to see some of the Rainbooms visit Equestria (Sunset's incredible ability to sneak a whole cruise ship's worth of students through Ponyville aside).

For the record: Hasbro had a thing against non-straight relationships in general during G4's run, with only Cadence x Shining Armor, Pinkie x Cheese, and Twilight x Timber being the ones to survive. This, BTW, came up during an era when Cartoon Network was even more aggressively against non-straight relationships (ex: Steven Universe's showrunners had to agree with letting the show's run be cut short, just so they could have two same-sex characters get married on screen!).

Honestly, can you blame the EQG writers for trying so hard to make Rarijack work? It certainly wasn't arrogance that drove them and they got really lucky that Hasbro wasn't as gun-ho as Cartoon Network!

Before you start: Bon-Bon x Lyra was implied/inferred/referenced at the very end of FiM. Same for AppleDash.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7