The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,483 members · 49,613 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So in celebration for me ace-ing finals :yay: and for the holidays and to get more wide spread recognition. I've decided to do a bunch of free comics.

Problem is.... I'm a no talent hack with zero imagination :duck: So, instead of just coming up with my own ideas, I thought I'd just throw this out there. If you know of any stories here on Fimfiction that are hilarious and you think I could fit into a one page comic (or want to see me try) please link it in this thread. I really want to try getting into making small one shot comics as well as my normal ongoing webseries. Just something to have fun with during my break.

So once again if you have a fanfic, or know of one, that has a funny scene in it that you would love to see illustrated, please reply to this thread. Please make sure that the scene in question can be just as funny without context.

4916257 Could we submit our own? Or would that be even more self promoting? :twilightblush:

4916266 Sure, as long as it's funny, I don't care who it's by. Though i will ask permission if it's someone else's. In either case submit whatever

4916257 can I suggest something from my story The Metal Condition?

Metal Sonic shows Rainbow Dash the internet and warns her not to look herself up, she doesn't listen

4916337 it's coming up in the next one, I can give you a script of the conversation

4916339 Sure, pm me the scene

4916337 here's the script

"Ok, now that you know how to use it search up what you want." Metal is leaning over Rainbows shoulder as he walks her though using a computer.

"Ok, thanks Metal." Rainbow begins typing.

"Oh, before I head out, don't search up yourself."

"Why not?"

"Just trust me on this Dashie, you don't wanna see that stuff." Metal walks out the door.

"It can't be that bad." Rainbow begins typing her name.

Twenty minutes later. "Hey Dashie I'm back." He sees Rainbow huddled up in the corner of the room. "What's wrong with you?" Looks to the computer screen. He sighs and turns off the monitor. "Tried to warn you."

4916257 can it be a scene with just OC characters?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Please PM the OP with any requests, questions, or comments. Or post on his profile comments.

Once again, this isn't a discussion group. Locked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10