Fluttercord 1,624 members · 1,222 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

As much as I'd love for Fluttercord to be canon, I'm going to play devil's advocate here. We have to take into consideration exactly who is saying this, and their attitude towards Fluttershy.

angle is her number one pet spend around twenty four hours with her almost every day he listens to her he was insinuating that she and i quote "once mentions wanting to marry him" end quote

Angel is also a massive troll who pretty generally loves to mess with people though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANON! IT'S CANON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
FIRST CHEESPIE, NOW THIS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
my life is complete. I can die happy.

True. It really is a massive ship tease, albeit one that makes an appearance in the final episodes as well.

Very true. And as an huge advocate for reasonable shipping, I do appreciate the tease. Leaves it open to discussion and interpretation. Although I will admit a part of me wishes they would have teased it and then killed it with canon in a similar way they sank MarbleMac, because I'd love to watch the reaction to that.

marble looked so sad in the background too:pinkiesad2:

I agreed that this does not make it necessarily canon, but I do like the opportunity to interpret what we think is going on. If Fluttershy really does have a canon crush on Discord or if it’s just Angel being Angel (which I’m pretty sure it is)
P.S. Poor Marble (even though I never really was a marble Mac shipper)

I said the same thing about that "appledash" scene near the ending. For all we know, Dash may have moved in to help the Apples after Granny passed and Big Mac moved out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10