Brony Horror 1,116 members · 1,392 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Brony Writer
Group Admin

1) Category
Which of the folders in the Group would the story be listed under? Just so those that check your idea out will be able to narrow it down without having to read the entire thing and waste their valuable time.
2) Plot
A in-depth look at the story, basically a summarization of your story's plot. Should be at least a paragraph long, not just three sentences (from what I've learned three sentences isn't a full paragraph).
3) Concept (optional)
How you came up with the idea for the story. This part is optional because inspiration can come from the strangest places. I remember that I got an idea for one of my other stories while taking a shower.
4) Characters
Who will be the stars of the story. Can be characters from FiM, characters from the series that you are crossing over with, or characters from a certain mythology.
5) Tags
What type of story it will be. If it's horror, then it will typically be [Dark] or [Tragedy] or both. But, will it have some [Comedy] in it? Will the characters go on an [Adventure] beforehand? Maybe a little bit of [Romance]?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1