Love and Tolerate 818 members · 6,311 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 252
Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

By the way... 1 more until 100! :pinkiegasp:

Hi, My Name is FoxfanMLP22, I'm 17 Years Old, and I Discovered My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic back in 2011.

Here are Some Things About Myself: My Favorite Movie are the Toy Story 1 and 2, The Jim Carey Films, Ice Age Film Series, Good Burger, Open Season 1 and 2 and The Rugrats Movie.

My Favorite Video Games are Donkey Kong 64, Sonic the Hedgehog (Series), Team Fortress 2, Just Dance (Series), Super Smash Bros (Series), The Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Fighting Games

My Favorite Songs: Uprising - Muse, Awake and Alive - Skillet, Open Your Heart - Crush 40, and The Micheal Jackson Songs.

I'm a Christian, Who's in Trying to Get Back to School with My Family and Friends Helping Me, I've Haven't Started Writing Any Stories Yet, But I'll Try to Write one Some Day.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

You like Sonic ands Super Smash Bros? :pinkiegasp: AWESOME! :rainbowkiss:

Welcome to the group. Please do read, comment and check the threads. :twilightsmile:

Hello everypony, I'm Valavom!
I'm 18 and I live in Alberta, Canada. I'm a gamer and an intellectual (Valavom, you're so modest :ajsmug:) I'm studying to become a chef and i plan to buy a restaurant. I became a brony because of the great music and fantastic fanart.
I tried writing a story a couple months ago, but it didnt turn out well. But now my writing skills have increased tenfold, so now I'm ready...I hope :twilightoops:
Interestingly enough, you can call my family a brony family, because my mother, father, sister, and brother all watch MLP. I'm the only one who writes though. My sister usually draws fanart.
So, yeah, that's me :twilightsmile:
If you need help with proofreading or you need a review, feel free to PM me.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. :twilightsmile:

Please, do look and comment the threads. Also feel free to use the folders. :pinkiehappy:

Hi. I'm Scoots2. I'm seldom around, but you do look like a nice, positive group. I'm all for that!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Well, welcome to the group! :twilightsmile:

Please feel free to read and comment the threads. :pinkiehappy:

Hello, Everypony, name's BronyWhiz.

Anyhoo, I just joined, hoping to get a good start at writing and posting here. Anyhoo...

I enjoy video games, The Internet, movies (especially suspenseful ones), puzzles, magic, and not dying. My favorite genre of fiction is the mystery genre. However, my favorite Fanfic genre here is Comedy-Random. As mentioned, I love film and movies, and hope to someday go into directing.

So...yeah. Howdy-Doodle.:twilightblush:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group! :twilightsmile:

Please, have fun here! :pinkiehappy:

Hey I'm Maximum Burn 117. I'm a 15 going on 16 year old brony. I started watching this show in early 2011, but never interacted with the fandom so that's why I'm here. I also am trying to be a writer so if you wanna give insight that would be great. I also nitpick A LOT so I will give criticism if wanted and/or needed. and I've taken up enough of your time so later. Peace

ReaperofSouls42
Group Admin

645304 Awesome, welcome to the group! it is a fun place to be! If you need help or have a question, any of the admins will help out!:pinkiehappy: Welcome!

Thanks. Glad to be here :D

Howdy everyone. I'm a 16 year old with no exceptional talents, and that's about it. I hope you enjoy my mediocre stories xD

This is TheRussianBrony fraternity, and I (the chief writer) am hoping to get some feedback from a more relevant audience. I am hoping my work will give others inspiration. As a whole however, TheRussianBrony fraternity wants to provide this fandom with strong stories, that cannot be used to degrade the community. :trollestia:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group, both of you. :twilightsmile:

I hope you two enjoy being here! :pinkiehappy:

Alrighty then, I guess I'll start by saying my name is veryoriginalponyname (that name took me hours to come up with, folks :ajbemused:) and, well... years ago the two things I thought I would never take any interest in whatsoever were ponies and writing. And now... well, let's just say the unpredictability of life never ceases to amaze me.

As of this post, I've got one story up so far. I have a few others I've completed on another fanfic site and hopefully I'll get around to bringing them here at some point.

As for the one I've posted here, right now I'm really just trying to get it more attention. I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out on all aspects (grammar, spelling, story and whatnot), but I'm always up for hearing out the opinions of others. I could always do better I'm sure. Any advice for improvement offered would be gratefully accepted.

For those interested in checking it out, let me just make one suggestion first: don't take it too seriously. Yeah, it's one of those stories.

Anywho, thanks in advance for your input. Happy and proud to be a brony, and... well, let's write some fiction!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group! :twilightsmile:

Hope you enjoy staying here! :pinkiehappy:

Hey, my name is Tracer. I was inspired to write fan-fiction after I reread FoE before the new year. I'm 17 years of age and a junior in high school.

I hate to talk about myself so this may be kinda short…

Maniacomplex here. No, not maniac complex, mania complex. I'm a 20 year old brony with a tendency to make apocalyptic stories on a whim, so don't be surprised to see those kind of stories in my archives. I wish to get to know all of y'all better. :)

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to you both! :twilightsmile:

Please fell free to use our folders and threads. :pinkiehappy:

Hello everypony! I am the ButlerOfChaos or Jamie if you prefer.

About Me:
I am 15 years old.
I have asperger syndrome, And ADHD.
I am somewhat a loner.

I hope that we can have fun with eachother with a undying bond of Love and Tolerance.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group.

Hope you meet lots of nice people here. :twilightsmile:

Late Registrator here. 17 year old brony who hails from California.
Pony lover, rap music lover, and Kanye West enthusiast.
That's all.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy being here. :twilightsmile:

Hi, I'm rough_draft. I've been a brony since the end of Season 1 and have only recently started writing MLP fics (though I've been writing fanfic for a long time). I have a degree in English and a lot of writing experience, so I'd be glad to help anyone with their stories and appreciate their help with mine. :pinkiehappy:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group.

Feel free to comment the threads. :twilightsmile:

Shadowwk
Group Contributor

Greetings everybody! Im Shadowwk (Shadow for short) and I'm a 22yr old brony who stumbled onto this group about 4 this morning. (Sleep and I don't get along very well)

I discoved MLP after a friend showed it to me on a whim. I kinda fought against the tide for a bit, but finally gave in and fell in-love with the show. I love to read and I like to write but have never actually sat down to write a fic of any kind...mostly out of fear of bucking it up. Then I found this group. :yay:
College student hoping to get into pre-med and leave the ghost town I call home. So, um...hi. I look forward to reading your stuff!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

My name is [insert name here] and I am a pony addict. Ha, I kid, I kid. Actually no, that was true. Ponies are so important to me in my life right now, I 'm glad I found a group dedicated to love and toleration. Now, on to me! I'm a sixteen year-old high-school student from the American Southeast. I discovered the show back during season 1, and although I was skeptical at first, I quickly fell in love. This show and this fandom have turned my life around, I was in a very dark place at the time, and I was saved by ponies. I don't do much on FimFiction, I mostly read. I might publish something sometime, but it's up for debate. I also frequently change my name on this website, so don't be surprised if it's not the same sometime soon. Right now I'm way too busy to spend much time online, so I won't be on much. Well, there it is! My life story! Enjoy! :twilightsmile:

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. Feel free to publish your story here when you do. :twilightsmile:

Hi, I'm Solocitizen, I just joined after I stumbled into this group. I'm a really insightful reviewer and I always try to be super respectful of the work I read. If you'd like a review or some feedback, send me a PM and I'd be happy to help!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Hi everyone, I’m Feather Book. I’m an 18 year old English college student who loves to read, write and draw.
I like helping anyone who needs it and I’ll be more than happy to read anything and let the author know what I think in great detail. :twilightsmile:
Although please don’t ask me to catch the tiny and hard to spot typos and grammar errors. I am terrible at that stuff.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. Feel free to use the threads! :yay:

Time to introduce myself!

Hello all! My name is Yasahiro... OR IS IT?

I'm a 17 year old brony from Poland. My interests include Anime, tons and tons of video games and the only genre of them I am avoiding is sports and educational, but who doesn't avoid educational games? I am interested also in My Little Pony: FiM but you can see that by me coming to this site. I like martial arts and am going to start going for classes for some of them, I believe it will also help me in action sequences of my stories. I am planning to become Video Game Developer, but my Unrealistic dream is to be a mysterious stranger that visits companies that are working on Over-hyped games(Duke Nukem Forever or Mindjack) and punch them if said over-hyped games end up suckish, as that is like a b*tchslap to the fans. It is just an unrealistic dream, sadly...

Now toward Stories. I like to write Adventure stories, with the plot that I am thinking going as far as three stories at least, slowly absorbing information and other media into it, assimilating them. I am open to suggestion for my stories, of course. You would usually find some romance sub-plots in my stories and they may contain little bits of everything else, but not enough to change the whole story's genre.

I guess that's all. Check my stories and give me nice feedback so I can work on previous chapters so they will be more appealing to new readers!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Please feel free to use the threads and the folders. :pinkiesmile:

Hello all, my name is Scipio Smith and I'm a 25 yr old brony from England. I write fanfiction for experience and when I can't ignore the plot bunnies any longer. I have never intentionally left a negative review and I don't plan on starting now.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Please use the threads and folders as you need it. :pinkiehappy:

Midnight_Arc
Group Contributor

Hi everypony. I'm Midnight Arc, a writer in training and a huge fan of the show. 17 and in high school with great grades, and a lover of darkness. I have always been on the receiving end of hate so I'm sometimes shy and will usually not open up unless I feel I can trust you. Hope I can trust you all here and hope you can not hate me for being what I like to be.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Please use the threads and folders. :pinkiehappy:

Midnight_Arc
Group Contributor

Ok, which are where again? o.o

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

The threads are any of the threads posted here. The folders you can add your stories, with the rule of posting in the right folder. :pinkiehappy:

Midnight_Arc
Group Contributor

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Feel free to add your fanfics to the folders or to participate in the threads. :pinkiehappy:

Intercollision
Group Contributor

Hello everyone, this is a wonderful group you got here and I'm excited to be a part of it. I threw my story in the fodder to be reviewed, and I look forward to your feedback!

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group. :pinkiehappy:

Please use the folders and the threads as you wish. :twilightsmile:

Intercollision
Group Contributor

898918 Why, thank you!

Hello, name is The Blu Equine or Blu for short.
22 years old and have been watching since early s2
Sucker for anything animated
I love Discord and his whole character
I dont believe there are any true villians in the mlpverse (save sombra)
Just published second story to the site.

Whisper The Saint
Group Admin

Welcome to the group! :pinkiesmile:

Please, feel free to use the threads and folders. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 252