• Published 19th May 2024
  • 229 Views, 6 Comments

Chaos i'll C̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ Saved! - CosmicShenanigan-er



*EDIT* pony starts time travel, might cause some paradox but who cares! She'll just have fun even if chaos is too out of order.

  • ...
 6
 229

We start at Chaos!

(The Return of Harmony) Ep1/2 S2

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Laughter was heard all around the Canterlot castle.

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?" The same laughter asked the question in a rather mysterious but sinister way.

"Discord..." Celestia said in alarm, "Show yourself!" She demanded.

Discord chuckled at the demand "Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you." Just then the Glass picture of Discord suddenly moved, "It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know that, would you, because I don't turn ponies into stone." He Disappearing and reappearing in some glass pictures.

Celestia stomped her hoof, "Enough! What have you done with the Elements of Harmony?" She demanded at the God of Chaos.

Just now, the said Elements of Harmony appeared at the same glass photo as his, "Oh, I just borrowed them for a teensy little while." Discord span his talons, making the elements disappeared.

"You'll never get away with this, Discord!" Celestia screamed at the Glass picture Discord.

"Oh, I'd forgotten how grim you can be, Celestia. It's really quite boring." Discord emphasized the 'Boring' part while rolling his mish-match eyes.

"Something that i also agree." A voice called out, startling and alarming everyone in the room, quickly shifting all their eyes (but for discord's case, growing a new set of head with three eyes) at the entrance of the hall.

At the entrance of throne hall way something, a pony with a minty looking coat and a purplish mane was seen, she was wearing a green bowtie with red eyes that is almost the same as discord's, it looks like she's sitting in a chair in a unique way, nothing all too out of the ordinary.

If it wasn't for the fact that her green top-hat is floating above her while drinking in some soda, while looking like she's not scared or terrified at discord but rather, bored.

"I'm... Sorry, who are you? And why are you here?" Twilight sparkle, student of Celestia, Element of magic, future alicorn, soon to be the stopper of discord, soon to have a school of friendship, soon- (Okay okay! We get it!) ... Asked the mysterious pony that appeared.

The said pony slurped her drink, "hmm.. me name's Rosa, Rosa light," Rosa answered in the most dull or bored way possible, "for the second question, don't mind me here, forget im here, just continue on whatever dis...locate, yeah... Dislocate's evil plan or something." Rosa waved her hoof, while slurping her drink rather loudly for anyone to hear.

Everyone in the room was silent for a moment, except for rainbow dash's wing flaps, pinkie's unusual bounces (she's a new pony! Of course i have to-) and rosa's drinking soda.

Rarity was about to asked a question, raising her hoof, when suddenly discord came out by opening the glass window like door, flashed out at said window, flashed back infront of Rosa (who wasn't startled but with little noticable annoyance) as the window close, broke with reversed sound with slow motion.

Alarmed, Celestia lit her horn as she's about to cast a powerful magic, while the mane six huddled together screaming in fright at the abomination of what discord is.

Discord, not even looking back at Celestia, snap his talons, doing so, Celestia's horn disappeared alongside her wings, making her panic, normally Discord would laugh at this, which he did, but focusing at the mint pony.

"Im not sorry and that is not an apology, but who are you to call me 'dislocate'? Only i call myself that!" Discord exclaimed while pointing his paws at himself and Rosa somehow.

"That's right, dislocate!" In the distance, another discord was seen, screaming at the one Infront of Rosa, Celestia thought went kabloomy as she thought there is another wild discord free, she fainted.

Now that she's fainted, the mane six one by one, started fainting, started by rarity and rainbow being the last (pinkie doesn't faint as she just watch commotion, it's pinkie pie, don't question it.)

Discord groaned, "oh how i hate that guy," discord facepawed and dragging it down his face.

"Me too discharge, me too." Rosa also groaned at the duplicate, shaking her head.

"Oh what a bunch of killjoy, two of you." Distant discord grumbled as he walk off screen, no where to be seen.

"Oh would at that," discord look back at the throne, seeing a fainted princess and her student's friends except for pinkie but that is expected, "they all fainted." Discord said the obvious sight.

"No poop, disgod." Rosa look at the same direction as she slurps her drink, discord look back at the pony, surprised as he saw her unfazed and bored.

"How are you dealing this like a normal Tuesday?" Discord asked as he snap his talons, materialized a table with two seats for the two of them, upside down while floating, again discord is surprised as he saw her still being unfazed.

"Meh, feels like it is sometimes, ya know." Rosa look at the cup infront of her, eyes narrowed as she throws away the cup and grab her soda from her mane and started drinking it.

"But why did things already escalated when i appeared here? By Arceus or whatever other gods out there," she shift her eyes everywhere looking like she's trying to found something. "I really messed the timeline already..." She facehooved.

Discord chuckled at her little rant, "messed the timeline huh? You're a time traveller?" Discord raised his eyebrow high, as high as a mountain.

"Duh..!" Rosa rolled her eyes, thinking it as it was easy to conclude, "i thought you should know by then, you are chaos after all." She pointed at the draconequiis.

Discord narrowed his eyes, "you are.. not familiar, you're not one of those doc-" he was cut by rosa by poking his mouth.

"I am not The Doctor, nor his companion, i do not own any TARDIS or any related to that." Rosa answered the question before it was finished, making discord sigh in relief.

"Oh thank chaosness, his memories is still lock." He wiped his sweat that looks like its raining on Discord's face, "this makes my job at bringing chaos much easier." He beamed, rosa just chuckled at that.

"But i am still as clever as the doctor, ya know?" Rosa smirk as discord twitch a bit.

"And what do you mean by that..?" He nervously asked, if there's one other that stops discord other than the elements, it's The Doctor, so seeing as there is someone as clever and smart as him will get him nervous.

"Turn around."

Discord slowly but surely did turn around, at first thery were still at the castle, nothing change, no unfainted celestia or her student and friends (except pinkie pie of course) he just tilted his head as look around castle, trying to find the changes, greatly confused, discord just looks back at the fainted Celestia and blinked.

That was the worst decision he ever made, he thought.

As his vision returned he was almost immediately hit by a rainbow blast, noticeably they were no longer at the castle but rather, at Ponyville, the place where he hid the elements, the place where he wanted to start his ruling again, the future capital of chaosville.

He didn't have time to ponder as he was hit by the rainbow blast, but there is something unusual, there were another discord, not one he summoned but one in the near future.

Once again, he was turned to stone completely unexpectedly.

"That's your future there, discord." Rosa nodded at the now statue, while discord couldn't move, he certainly can hear.

"I'm not even mad, I'm super impressed" discord said in his mind but somehow Rosa heard it.

"Thank you." Mind Discord flinched at the response and asked how she answered him, Rosa just smiled and walk away.

The statue disappeared as it went back in his timeline at the time where he is supposedly a statue now in his Timeline.

Rosa sticks around as she was proud of her first dimensional troll, none other than discord was her first victim.

"Hey! You!" A raspy feminine voice called out to Rosa, "what were you doing there close to the statue?!" She demanded as rainbow dash was flying at incredible speed towards to Rosa.

Rosa just smiled at her and responded her own way

"Hanggang sa muli!" She responded as she summoned a giant portal underneath her as she sink through it.

"W-what?" Rainbow stops as she figure out what she just said and what she was seeing.

"Haha!" Rosa just laughed at Rainbow's expression as she sinks through the portal, going to yet another time in her universe. (The same universe where she send discord back.)

Author's Note:

Woo-wee! My first very comedic but short story published! While im at here imma answere some potential questions.

1) yes, The Doctor exist in this/My universe (AU) he stopped Discord way before the Celestial sisters were born, but Discord pulled his final tricked and erased the important memories of the Doctor and accidentally tossed him into far future, or in other Case, this modern timeline, you can guess on who's the doctor.

Of course discord was somehow able to escape the Doctor's prison after years the Celestial sisters were born and wreak chaos before the Celestial sisters stopped him by turning him to stone.

2) Rosa light is not a Doctor who rip-off, she's a really big fan of the Doctor but can't actually meet him because of cosmic inconvenience, she was so inspired that she built her very own Sonic device (not the sonic devices like the whoniverse but still function the same) and other gadgets that is as equally or more useful than the sonic device.

3) this story will make a lot of reference from time to time, from games to shows.

4)pinkie will appeared one day and help her pull out some in timeline pranks.

5)pinkie pie is aware.