• Published 8th May 2024
  • 147 Views, 3 Comments

Blue's Clues: Mother's Special Day - Big Imagination E



Twilight doesn't know what to get her mom. Time for Spike, Inferno and Steve to play Blues Clues!!

  • ...
7
 3
 147

Helping Twilight

One spring day in Canterlot City we see two boys making their way home while carrying some gifts they purchased. And the reason why is because today is Mother's Day. They are Spike and Inferno. Anyways they finished walking to the house and placed down the gifts.

"Ok Spike-O. We got all the gifts Mom wants for Mother's Day. We have a beauty kit, some nice pink flowers, A box of her favorite chocolates, and a paper with reservations to her favorite restaurant." Inferno said.

"Yeah man. And all we have to do is wrap this bad boy up for Mom. And tomorrow we give her the present as a Mother's Day she will never forget." Spike replied.

Inferno nodded and the two got to work wrapping the present up. First they grabbed some wrapping paper with hearts and wrapped up the small stuff first. Then they got a large bag and some shredded paper and made it like one big present and placed it next to the fireplace. Finally they wrote 'To Mom From Spike and Inferno' on a smaller piece of paper and placed it on the present.

"Well Spike. I say were all ready for Mother's Day." Inferno smiled.

"Yep we're both ready to show Mom how much we care for her tomorrow. Wanna go take a walk around the park?" Spike asked.

"Yeah. Let's go for a walk." Inferno agreed as they headed out the door.

As they we're walking in the park they saw lots of men and their kids crowding up the stores and the mall getting presents for their wife/moms for Mother's Day. Spike and Inferno saw all that and we're A little in shock seeing all the guys crowding up the stores and the mall.

"Guess they waited til the last minute to get something. Not what we did for our mother. In fact if your girlfriend Rarity had to come here for something and noticed the store is so crowded she go ballistic." Inferno said.

"True but Rarity did her shopping last week so I don't see any chance of her going nuts anytime soon." Spike told him.

"Yeah true." Inferno accepted as they kept on walking around the city. But then after an hour as they exited from their favorite cookie shop they saw a girl coming to them who is sixteen years old. She stood taller than Spike, but shorter than Inferno. This was Twilight Sparkle and she was in a worried state.

"Boys! Oh thank goodness I found you two!" Twilight said in relief.

"Whoa Twilight. You look like you're in a complete and total freaking mode. So calm down a minute and tell us what the problem is." Inferno replied.

Twilight calmed down and prepared to tell the boys what's going on. "Ok. Well I was preparing breakfast for my mom since Mother's Day is tomorrow. But the problem is I haven't gotten her anything!!"

"WHAT?!" The boys shouted in shock. "You seriously didn't get anything for your mother for Mother's Day?!" Inferno shouted in anger.

"I'm sorry! I was busy with helping my dad with the reservation at this fancy restaurant he wants to take her to that I completely forgot about getting mom a present." Twilight explained.

"Twilight. Mother's Day is tomorrow and even if you did try going shopping here all the stores are pretty much crowded at this point." Spike said.

"I know. Boys can you please help me? I really want my mother to know that I care about her. Especially on her special day tomorrow." Twilight begged.

"Ok Twilight. We will help you." Inferno said as he faced Spike. "So where can we go to help Twilight get a present for her mother?"

"I don't know man." Spike admitted. Then suddenly they both got an idea.

"Spike. Remember what our friend Steve said whenever we can't figure out a certain question? Well I say we head to his house and see if Blue and Steve can help Twilight figure out something to get her mom." Inferno suggested.

"Good idea Inferno! Come on Twilight we're gonna get this solved before the day is through!" Spike said as he and the others followed him to Steve's house where once again they will play Blue's Clues!

https://m.
Author's Note:

It's time for a Mother's Day special of Blue's Clues!!!