• Published 6th May 2024
  • 163 Views, 5 Comments

Return of the sirens - OB

  • ...
 5
 163

A happy reunion?

Twilight was anxious.

Even though she knew that logically, she shouldn't be. The sirens had lost all of their power. They couldn't mind control anyone, anymore.

And yet... twilight was worried about what sour requiem was planning. Even though she hadn't committed a crime yet, she was definitely up to something.

It was just the elements of harmony, the pillars and the two sirens. The pillars had insisted on being there in case things turned sour.

Then, the portal activated.

Out came sunset shimmer, and the three sirens still in their siren form.

"Big sis's?" Asked sour requiem.

"Hello baby sis." Said aria.

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" Asked sour requiem.

"When it stops being true." Said adagio

"It's so good to see you!" Squealed sonata.

"Good to see you too, sona." Said sour requiem.

"Who's this young guppy?" Asked adagio gesturing at sweet melody.

"That's my granddaughter. Your great niece." Said sour requiem.

"Hello! I've heard so much about you from my grandma! She said you three were the best big sisters ever!" Said sweet melody

"Well, we have been accused of being amazing. " said adagio

"And of being truly awful beings" said sonambula

"Sorry to break up this touching reunion, but are you going to tell us why you wanted them to come back here?" Asked Twilight.

"It's about mom." Said sour requiem quietly

The sirens looked shocked. Everyone else was slightly confused.

"She's in a really bad way... and she likely doesn't have long left. I just wanted my big sisters to be there in case she..." sour requiem said unable to finish the sentence.

Just then, the cutie map activated. It expanded, showing many lands beyond equestria. Then all of the mane six's cutie marks and sunset's hovered over a place in the middle of a large ocean with a few islands scattered about.

"Twilight... do you know where that is?" Asked Spike.

"No I don't Spike..." said twilight.

"I know. Pack your bags kids, we're going to the siren kingdom" said sour requiem.

Author's Note:

What do you think awaits them in the siren kingdom?