• Published 7th May 2024
  • 128 Views, 4 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime--The Wiggles: Lights, Camera, Action!! - Big Imagination E



The Rainbooms check out Network Wiggles and enjoy the stuff it has to offer!

  • ...
11
 4
 128

IV: Music with Murray (With Sunset, Rainbow and Fluttershy)

We see the icon of Murray with different instruments as we cut to the scene where we're in a place where Murray has some kids sitting with him as he started his segment.

"Hi everyone. It's a great day on Music with Murray. We got some very special guests here today. It's Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. And they had a good idea that involves these three instruments their holding. So girls tell us what your idea is." Murray said.

"Well Murray I happen to like animals a lot and I thought to myself that whoever invented the instruments was trying to intimate the sounds they make. So we thought we play a game." Fluttershy replied.

"Oh that's sounds like fun. Now the three instruments you have here are a flute, a guitar and a trumpet is that right?" Murray asked.

"Yes. And the kids have to try and guess what animal sound it's close to." Sunset said.

"That's sounds like a great idea. We might get the girls to do that. And let's see if we can guess what animal sound that they are intimidating." Murray told the kids.

"Ok I'll start. Listen to the flute." Fluttershy said as she played a tune on it.

https://m.

After she finished playing Murray turned to the kids. "Oh. So what animal sound was Fluttershy intimidating?"

"A bird!" The kids answered.

"Is that right Fluttershy? Is it a bird?" Murray asked.

"Why yes. It was a bird." Fluttershy answered.

"Good job. Ok now Rainbow why don't you give it a try?" Murray offered.

"Sure. Try and guess what animal sound the guitar is intimidating." Rainbow said as she played a tune on it.

https://m.

After she finished playing Murray faced the kids and asked them. "Oh that was great. So what animal sound do you think Rainbow was intimidating?"

"I think that was a gentle cat." A boy answered.

"Or it could be a relaxed puppy." A girl thought.

"Actually it was a cat. A cat that was walking around and resting on the couch next to it's owner." Rainbow answered.

"Oh well that was a great sound you made. Ok Sunset let's do one more." Murray said.

"Sure. Alright guess what animal sound the trumpet intimates." Sunset said as she played a tune on that as well.

https://m.

After she finished playing Murray faced the kids once more. "What animal sound do you think Sunset was intimidating?"

"An elephant!" The kids answered.

"That's it. Your right it is an elephant." Sunset said.

"Wow. That was fun. We had a great time on Music with Murray. Thanks girls. We'll see you next time bye bye." Murray finished.

And like that ended another segment. But after we see a clip of Captain Feathersword jumping sideways on a wall.

https://m.

After it went off the air the other girls hugged them.

"You were amazing you three! Playing a game with those kids was enough to get them smiling." Rarity said.

"But I think it's time for another song. We gotta get the bodies pumping again!" Greg said.

They all agreed and followed them to the next place where they will discuss the next song.

Author's Note:

Get ready for another song to dance to!!