• Published 6th May 2024
  • 346 Views, 1 Comments

G5 Adventures in The Jetsons and WWE: Robo-Wrestlemania - ponydog127



The Mane 6 travel into the future and meet the Jetsons, and must help them save Orbit City from Big Show, who was imprisoned in ice for 100 years, and Allura, by bringing more WWE stars to the future for a fantastic, futuristic fight.

  • ...
 1
 346

Chaos in the Ring

The night air was calm outside the Albuquerque, New Mexico arena, and many people were gathered for the Friday Night Smackdown event for the WWE universe.

But, what these people didn't know were that people from the future and some Equestrians were going to be dropping in, but not just for the personal enjoyment... but also to get WWE Superstars to help them save Orbit City and the sake of the future from Big Show and Allura.

A portal opened up in the sky, letting the car with the Jetsons, the ponies, Vega and Orion inside, screaming their heads off, come through, and after a moment, the car stopped in mid-air, letting most of the group stop and catch their breath from the experience.

Finally, Astro was the first of the group to speak out of relief. “We’re alive!!”

Vega and Orion yelped as the car came crashing down, landing perfectly in a parking spot on the ground, just before a teenager scrolling through his phone and not really paying attention to the group. “Welcome to Greenzone Parking, that'll be 40 bucks.”

“Welcome to… where?” George asked in confusion. “The timestamp on local internet channels confirms it!” Judy said out of excitement. “We just traveled 100 years into the past!”

Vega immediately shook her head before her eyes widened in shock. “Into the when?!”

“It worked… it worked!! Eat that, Bobby Booster!” Elroy bragged. “My time travel theory worked!”

“Bu-- but… b-b-but how?!” George asked in shock. “Who cares?! We time-traveled, and that’s literally the coolest thing I’ve ever done! WHOO-HOO!!” Orion whooped and leapt out of the car with the rest of the Jetsons and the ponies. “Are we on the surface?” Jane asked in awe. “Of the Earth?”

“Of the parking lot,” the teenager responded. “40 bucks, please.”

“Oh, uh… we’ll get to that in a minute,” Sunny told the teenager politely. “Okay, before we get started, are we even sure that we’re in the right place?”

“Hey, check out that sign up there!” Izzy pointed to the large WWE logo. “We must be at some kind of WWE event!”

“Then this is where we'll find more big people!” Jane spoke with a smile. “People who can stop Big Show!”

“Well, all right, Jetsons,” George said, approaching the group and standing between Elroy and Judy. “Maybe we have a shot at saving Orbit City, after all. Thanks to my boy, Elroy, and daughter, Judy. I'm very proud of you kids.”

“Thanks, Dad.”

“Thanks, Dad!”

“40… bucks!” the teenager responded irritably. “Rosie,” said George, “ you stay here with the car and give this man what he needs.”

Oh, sure, Mr. J,” Rosie responded sarcastically. “I traveled back 100 years just so I could watch the car.

The teenager turned to look at Rosie with wide eyes. “You’re a… a talking robot?!”

Yeah. I came from the future to conquer your world. Boo!” Rosie spoke to the teenager, scaring him out of his wits and scaring him off. “Pfft. Primitive.

“Um… I’ll stay here with Rosie too, Vega,” Orion told his sister. “Just in case the car needs protecting.”

“Okay, Orion-- be safe,” Vega told her brother sincerely. “Star cub’s honor,” Orion told his sister, bumping their star tags together and letting them shimmer before he got back into the car. “Now let's find some Superstars that can help us,” Sunny told her friends, new and old. “And keep an eye out for more like Big Show that can hurt us.”

“All right, everyone, let’s go!” George declared, and while the ponies trotted toward the building, the Jetsons and Vega hopped onto the sidewalk like it was one of the ones back in Orbit City, and the sidewalk not moving confused them. “Why aren’t we moving?” Vega asked in confusion, only for Elroy to shrug. “I think the slidewalk's broken.”

“Now, hold on. Maybe it's just turned off. We just need to find the button,” Jane told her kids before pressing a car headlight. “Slidewalk on, please.”

However, like the ponies expected, this didn’t work. “Hello? Are you there?” Jane pressed the headlight again. “I’m not sure what’s wrong.”

“Uh, guys? Slight difference between these times,” Zipp cringed as she spoke. “Slidewalks haven’t exactly been invented yet.”

“Hey, get a load of those sci-fi costumes,” said one of the men walking past them, causing one of the other men to laugh. “ That convention was last week, nerds!”

“Hey! I heard that!” Vega snarled with her wings spread, and was about to pounce when Sunny held her back. “It’s okay, Vega-- people here can be really big jokesters. At least… I hope that was a joke.”

“Either way, we all know what this means,” George gulped. “We’re walking.”

XXXXXXXX

Frankly, none of the Jetsons were thrilled about walking, but the ponies were able to convince them to give it a chance-- especially since they were in this thing together.

Only after a few minutes of walking, the Jetsons were completely exhausted. “How much longer before they invent slidewalks?” Jane panted. “All this walking is killing my feet.”

“Such an archaic society,” George panted. “How far have we gone?”

But when the Jetsons looked back, they saw that they were only a couple yards away from the car. “Car’s okay!” Rosie called. That’s when George turned to her husband with a question in mind. “George, how will we get into this show if we don't have any tickets?”

“Oh, not to worry, Janey,” George reassured. “We'll sneak in the back door. Just like that theater I took you to on our first date.”

“Ugh…” Jane sighed. “Like you had to remind me.”

“Hey! Look over there!” Izzy pointed to the back door of the arena, where a security guard was keeping watch. That's when the group automatically assumed that this was the only other way in besides the front entrance.

While hiding behind some cars in the parking lot, the group saw Alicia Fox and Brooks exit the nearby trailer, and George found himself staring a bit longer than the others, making Jane a bit suspicious. “Oh! That’s Alicia Fox. She’s a Superstar,” Judy said, leading Pipp to gasp. “That’s totally gotta be where the Superstars enter the building!”

“That makes sense,” said Zipp before pointing to Brooks, “but who is he?”

“It says on this website Pipp sent me that some of the Superstars have sidekicks, and that the Superstars train the sidekicks to be wrestlers themselves,” Sunny told the others. “So, that’s gotta be Alicia’s leopard sidekick.”

Vega tilted her head at him out of curiosity, and when Brooks’ star tag shimmered in the light, she gasped. “George, look… he has a tag just like mine! Down to the very last detail!”

“Huh… well, maybe you two got ‘em from the same person,” George shrugged. “But with a 100-year time difference?” asked Hitch with a raised eyebrow. “That seems a little sketchy.”

“Oooh… it’s getting chilly out here,” Brooks told Alicia as they prepared to enter the building. “Don't catch a cold, big guy,” Alicia told the security guard as he let them inside. “No, ma’am,” said the security guard. “Thank you, Miss Fox.”

“Wow…” George said, fascinated. “They make Superstars that look like her?”

Jane scoffed at this. “George!”

“What George means to say is we just need to look like her,” Hitch corrected for George quickly. “And then we can get through that door!”

“So... what you're saying is... we need makeovers?” Pipp asked with an excited smile. “Uh, not in so many words,” George shrugged, “but yeah.”

Pipp squealed and pranced in place. “George Jetson, you've just said my secret word! Come on-- first mission is to get into that trailer, and then I can work my fashion magic on all of you and make you look cosmic fantastic!”

The group secretly snuck inside the trailer, where Pipp began to put her fashion skills to good use, and crafted WWE disguises for the group, and her cutie mark magic made them look better than ever before.

Pretty soon, pretty much all of the Jetsons looked like WWE Superstars:

  • Astro was dressed like Kane
  • Elroy was dressed like Roman Reigns
  • Judy was dressed as Becky Lynch
  • Jane was dressed as Charlotte

George and Vega, however, wore their own unique futuristic wrestling outfits as they came out of the trailer, and they waited for the ponies to come out and show off their unique styles.

  • Zipp wore a half yellow/half pink wrestling outfit with a matching mask, two pink bracelets on her front right hoof and two yellow bracelets on her back left hoof, going under the name Savage Storm.
  • Pipp wore her mane partly in a ponytail with some of it hanging down, and she also wore a purple top and boots on her hooves with several white patterns on them, going by the alter-ego of Dazzling Diamond.
  • Izzy wore an outfit of blue and white boots and an outfit and mask made of those similar colors, and her hair, like Pipp's was tied in a half ponytail, going by the name of Craft Queen.
  • Misty wore an outfit of a dark purple jacket and stockings on her legs that were the same colors as her mane, just darker, and her mane in a ponytail, going by the name of Dark Mist.
  • Hitch wore an outfit consisting of white pants with green boots and wraps around his front legs and a white and green mask, going by the name Power Sheriff.
  • Lastly, Sunny wore an outfit consisting of her signature saddlebag, an orange-gold mask, and an outfit and boots made of the same material and the same color, going by the name of Shimmering Dawn.

When everyone was out of the trailer, they stepped closer to the security guard to put their plan into action. “Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Reigns, Kane,” the security guard acknowledged all of the Jetsons… except Vega, George and the Mane 6. “Hey, hey, hey. You're no Superstars! Who are you?”

“I’m uh… Future Guy?” George said nervously. “And this is Star Leopard and the uh… Unity Squad?”

“Nice cover! That’s our actual nickname for ourselves!” Pipp whispered. “Uh… yeah,” Jane tried to keep up the act. “We're escorting these new Superstars to the ring.”

“By order of… Mr. McMahon!” Judy then added. “Mr. McMahon? Oh, yes, ma’am, Miss Lynch!” the security guard immediately opened the door. “Come right in!”

“Thanks, big guy,” Jane smiled gratefully as they all walked inside. “Oh, anytime, Miss Charlotte,” the security guard said, watching them go inside before smiling and sighing. “She has always been my favorite Superstar.”

XXXXXXXX

Once the group had bypassed the security guard, the Jetsons removed parts of their disguises, while the Mane 6 chose to keep them on just for fashion statements. “Are we backstage?” Jane asked quietly. “Well, it's so dark in here, I can't tell,” George admitted. “Didn't they have interior lighting 100 years ago?”

“I’m sure there’s a light switch around here someplace,” Vega told him. “We just have to look for it.”

Ladies and gentlemen,” said a voice from the speakers, “welcome to WWE!

In a split second, the entire stadium was flooded with neon lights and spotlights. Pyrotechnics shot high into the air, causing the crowd to cheer, whistle, and howl with excitement.

And needless to say, the Jetsons, Vega and the ponies couldn't believe their ears and eyes. “Whoaaaaa…!!” Misty and Izzy said at once, eyes wide. There was no wonder why WWE was so popular now!

From the stage entrance a pair of twin wrestlers exited. The screen displayed "Uso Crazy" as the two wrestlers made their way to the ring. “Uso? That’s a weird name,” Zipp said. “Is it some sort of code word?”

“Uso is, apparently, slang for brother,” Pipp said, having already pulled it up on her phone. “So… I guess they’re twin brothers.”

“Aww…” Vega smiled. “Me and Orion have to come up with nicknames for one another!”

“Let’s just sit back and watch,” said Sunny. “I’m sure Sheamus will be out here eventually.”

The two wrestlers brothers were pitted against two heavy-weight wrestlers... however, that was easy pickings for them. The two other wrestlers were thrashed with body slam, after body slam, and while one was able to get the upper-hand on one brother, the other brother was there to put a stop to it. The brothers forced the two others to the ground and the bell rung, announcing the brothers' victory.

The crowd cheered and howled once again, and while George and Vega's smiles grew wider, many fans held up complimentary signs, flashed pictures, and recorded videos.

The next wrestler to enter the ring was Roman Reigns. He slid his hand down his arm, like he was loading a gun. In the ring, he tackled his opponent to the ground. And whenever his opponent would retaliate, he always grabbed them and threw them to the ropes. He finished them off with a vicious choke slam, and soon, he was also the winner of his own match.

At this point, the Jetsons, ponies, and Vega were cheering along with the crowd, finally seeing the true excitement of pro wrestling.

Up next was Alicia Fox. She sauntered across the stage with the pyrotechnics going off, lighting the entire stadium alight. She got to work against another female wrestler, and specialized in throws, forcing her opponent into the ground, whether that was through a arching them over with her legs or threw a suplex. She finished her opponent off with a final slamdown, and like before, the crowd went crazy again.

George finally found his voice after these matches, amazed beyond belief. “Got to admit, Big Show was right. Robots just don't do WWE justice.”

“I had no idea that humans could be so… so… physical!” Jane exclaimed. “And if I may say so,” Zipp spoke, “this may be one of the most awesome things I’ve ever seen!”

Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars!” Pipp and Judy chanted. “WWE’s got Superstars! YAY!!

“Yay!” Astro barked, also into the event. But, while the others were focused on how much fun they were having, Vega had spotted a sight down below that made her extremely curious.

Clover and Amiri were down in the bottom of the arena, sitting on special beds and ready to watch the match... and they too had a tag just like hers.

That got Vega interested immediately-- maybe she had more of a connection to these leopards than she or anyone else thought!

Just then, Irish themed intro music played throughout the arena, and the one that they call Sheamus entered the arena, the spotlight right on him. “Faugh… a… ballagh!!”

“There he is, guys!” Misty pointed out. “It’s Sheamus!”

“Wow,” Elroy commented. “He sure looks like a champion!”

“Uh, a little on the pale side, but yeah,” Hitch shrugged, just as commentator Michael Cole began to commentate over the match ahead. “ Oh, we are lined up for an exciting match here tonight, folks. With the number one contender, Big Show, still missing in action, we have a new contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Seth Rollins, the self-proclaimed future of WWE, has stepped up to prove he's just that.”

“Still white as a ghost, huh, Sheamus? Good,” Seth Rollins challenged Sheamus as he walked down to the ring. “Cause a ghost is all you're gonna be after I take that title away from you. Ha ha ha! Am I right, everybody?”

However, everyone else, except the Jetsons, ponies and the leopards down in the ring, began to boo at the arrogant WWE wrestler. “Uh-oh…” Misty gulped. “That Seth guy looks dangerous!”

“And,” George added in worry, “if he manages to hurt Sheamus, we'll lose our champ!”

That’s when the group made an attempt to get down to the arena floor, just as the match began. Seth and Sheamus began by locking hands, just before Seth pulled Sheamus into an arm-lock, to which Sheamus countered by sending Seth down onto the floor with a loud crash...

...and leaving Seth to groan in pain. “Oh! My arm!”

“It looks like the champ is getting the upper hand early in this match,” Michael commented, causing the crowd, plus Clover and Amiri, to cheer. But as Sheamus walked over to Seth to finish him off, Seth suddenly laughed and looked at him. “Sucker!”

“Huh?”

The next thing Sheamus knew, Seth had elbowed him hard, sending him right back into the corner of the ring. “Oh!” Michael groaned. “But it was all a devious plan by Rollins to lure Sheamus in for a suckerpunch. That's why they call him The Architect, folks.”

“Oh, we have to get him out of there!” Vega said worriedly as she and her friends approached the barricade keeping the fans from the arena. “Is there a… a button to stop the wrestling?” Jane asked. “No, Janey, no buttons,” George said, making a clear decision in his mind. “Sunny and I are just gonna have to go talk to Sheamus.”

“Right behind you, George!” Sunny said, easily leaping over the barricade before George followed after her… only he tripped and fell right on his face. “George!” Pipp and Zipp yelped in shock. “Fine! I’m fine,” George responded in a daze, and Sunny chuckled nervously and pushed him forward. “Talking to Sheamus now…”

From over where they were sitting, Amiri tapped Clover on the shoulder when she saw Sunny and George at ringside. “Hey… who do you think those two are? They’re not like any Superstar we’ve met.”

“No… I don’t know who they are. I think we better go tell the others about this, in case things go south,” Clover told her friend. “Come on.”

And just like that, the two leopards flew off to find their friends backstage, just as George and Sunny approached the ropes, where Sheamus was standing. “Uh, excuse me, Mr. Sheamus?” George called out politely. “Could me and my friend here have a word with you?”

“Uh, yeah,” Sunny nodded in agreement. “It's kind of... well, it's really important.”

“Hey! You two! Get away from my title belt!” Sheamus told the duo before he was grabbed by Seth, and tossed and knocked around before landing on the ground in a daze.

George and Sunny screamed at this, while many of the fans began to murmur out of confusion. “This is unbelievable,” Michael shook his head as he watched the action. “A couple of costumed fans jumped the barrier and they are distracting Sheamus at ringside. They must be working for Seth Rollins.”

“No no no no! We're trying to save the future!” George tried to protest, picking up Sheamus' title belt. “We need the champ!”

“This guy’s lost it!” Michael commented with wide eyes. “He’s actually stealing the WWE World Heavyweight title!”

“Huh?!” Sunny blinked in surprise, and the next thing she knew, the crowd was already starting to boo at them before she could have time to explain. “You and your friend there are gonna need two caskets each, fella!” Sheamus told George. “Cause I’m gonna break you in half!”

“Ha ha!” Seth laughed as he grabbed Sheamus and pulled the same move as before on Sheamus again, causing George to scream and Sunny to wince. And just as Sunny thought the circumstance couldn’t get any worse… it got worse. “Oh, thank heavens!” Michael told the crowd as Clover, Amiri, Jaya and Brooks arrived with Jimmy and Jey Uso, as well as Alicia Fox. “The Uso brothers, Alicia Fox and some of their leopard trainees are all headed to ringside to take down these Superstar impostors!”

“Uh-oh! I-I don’t think we have time to talk things out peacefully, George!” Sunny yelped. “RUN!!!”

The two began running just as Jaya was about to pounce on them with her claws unfurled, causing her to lead the charge as the Superstars and leopards chased Sunny and George while Seth and Sheamus continued their fight. “It's absolute pandemonium here tonight!” Michael commentated to the crowd. “Mayhem inside the ring, chaos outside. I've never seen anything like it!”

“Did Sheamus say he’d help us, dear?” Jane asked George as he and Sunny ran past with the Superstars and leopards in pursuit. “I think Sunny and Dad are recruiting more help for us!” Judy told her mother. “Way to go, Pops!” Elroy cheered. “Zipp, we gotta do something!” Misty exclaimed. “We gotta go help them!”

“I wish we could Misty, but we’d be causing an even bigger scene,” said Zipp. “We just have to wait until the time is right.”

“The trouble just got doubled!” Michael then announced as Roman Reigns ran down the stairs. “Roman Reigns is here!”

“Mr. Sheamus! Mr. Sheamus!” George shouted as he and Sunny continued to be chased by the Uso brothers, Amiri and Jaya, while Alicia, Brooks and Clover stopped near Roman, who got an idea. “Let’s cut them off.”

So, they headed to the other side of the ring to stop George and Sunny from escaping, while in the ring, Sheamus now had Seth in a very uncomfortable pin. “Nobody escapes my lucky Cloverleaf hold!”

Sunny gasped as soon as she saw that the Superstars and leopard cubs had surrounded them, and the cubs didn’t look very happy to see them… or that they were stealing the championship title. That’s when Sunny looked down at her cutie mark and got an idea. “George, get into the ring and wait for me! I’ll hold them off!”

“Uh… o-okay, but be careful!” George told her before scrambling into the ring. That’s when Sunny let her alicorn form develop completely, and with the stomp of her hooves, sent a shockwave that blasted the leopards and Superstars away from her, causing them scream and to fall back to the ground.

Brooks shook his head to clear it, eyes wide with shock. “Did you guys just--?”

“See that earth pony change into an alicorn?” Jaya asked. “Yeah, we all saw it, and she’s getting away!”

“This is our chance to get in there! Come on!” Hitch told the other ponies, and they leapt past the barrier and toward the ring. “Vega, Jetsons, stay right here!” Zipp told them. “We’ll be right back!”

After telling the family this, the white pegasus joined her friends as they saw Sunny climb into the ring with George. “Mr. Sheamus, sir,” said George desperately, “we kinda need your help to save the future!”

But, by the time the other members of the Mane 6 got into the ring, they heard a startling cry from the Superstars outside the ring. “GET ‘EM!!”

“Uh-oh!!”

And the next thing the Mane 6 knew, they were trying to keep George safe while trying to keep themselves from being brutally beaten by Superstars in the process. “Unbelievable. The ring has erupted in absolute chaos! The ref has been tossed out of the ring!” Michael said as all the chaos went down. “It's total anarchy! It's a schmuz! And it's about to get schmuzzier!”

At that moment, the security guard from the back entrance came through the doorway and came running toward the action. “WWE security is here,” Michael said, “but what can he do to contain this madness?”

“Oh no!” Misty cried upon seeing the security guard entering the ring... unfortunately, the guard started getting caught up in all the chaos as well. “Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier…” Michael couldn’t believe the chaos he was seeing, “...it got crazier!”

During all the chaos, George was tossed to and fro, between different Superstars until he eventually bounced off the ropes, smashing right into Sheamus, knocking him down and landing right on top of Seth as the ref staggered back to the ring and made the three count. “One... two... three!”

As the bell rang, the match was over, and much to the happiness of the rest of the Jetsons, George had won... much to the audience's anger...

...and the Superstars' shock, as well as their trainees. “By me sainted mother…” Sheamus gasped. “Okay, I’m just gonna say it,” Pipp groaned as she tried to stand. “What in Equestria did we just do?”

“Uh… I think George won the WWE World Heavyweight title!” Izzy exclaimed. “At least… I think.”

George slowly regained consciousness after this, and the first thing he saw was Vega and the rest of his family cheering for his success. This caused him to smile before Michael Cole helped him to his feet. “And the winner is… uh… what’s your name, buddy?”

George smiled, almost too happy to realize what had just happened. “Future Guy!”

“...Future Guy!”

But instead of being met with cheers, the ponies were as shocked as George to see the crowd booing in displeasure. “Future Guy?!” Seth immediately protested. “Hey, he can't have that name! I’m the undisputed future of WWE!”

“And besides, he and those ponies aren’t even real Superstars!” Jaya snarled. “They just sabotaged the entire act!”

“If it weren’t for Clover and Amiri coming to get us,” Brooks snapped, “we would have had no idea you amateurs were even here!”

“Whoa, whoa, hang on, everyone,” Misty got between the Usos to try and protest. “We had no intention of it coming down to this-- but we had to get your attention somehow!

“Misty’s right,” Sunny nodded. “What me and George were trying to do was--”

Suddenly, someone else’s theme music echoed throughout the arena, and Mr. McMahon, the CEO of WWE, came closer to the ring, looking confused and furious all at once. “Ladies and gentlemen, it's the boss!” Michael Cole announced as the crowd cheered once more. “Mr. McMahon is here!”

“Uh-oh!” George and the ponies gulped nervously as Mr. McMahon approached them. “What's this all about? I've never even heard of this Future Guy, or even a posse of wrestling horses,” Mr. McMahon stated. “You got style, though, I'll give you that.”

“We are so so so sorry!!” Misty cried, stepping forward to defend the group. “We didn't mean to interrupt your show!”

George chuckled nervously at this. “I was as surprised as you were.”

“I don't like surprises, Future Guy,” Mr. McMahon said seriously. “You're fired!!

George slumped a bit, remembering those words all too well from his boss all too well. “Boy... that sounds familiar.”

But before he could say anything else, the security guard grabbed him and began to drag George toward the exit. “George, no!!” Sunny tried to get to him, but Sheamus immediately held her down. “Please, sir! It's Big Show! He's gone crazy!”

This tidbit of information caused Mr. McMahon and the trainees, except Jaya, to look over at George, who took over explaining for Sunny. “He and this villain called Allura came and took it over, and proclaimed himself to be the World Heavyweight Champion of the world!”

“That’s redundant!” a woman from the audience exclaimed, but just before the guard could kick George out of the ring, Mr. McMahon stopped it from happening. “Wait. Take him and the ponies back to my office.”

“...fine. The sooner they get punished, the better,” Jaya pushed Izzy forward, and the rest of the Jetsons could only watch as George and the Mane 6 were being led away to... who knows where.