- 10,369 words · 65 views
- 1,003 words · 88 views
- 7,104 words · 225 views
- 1,649 words · 109 views
- 1,833 words · 174 views
- 2,274 words · 152 views
- 23,094 words · 133 views
- 3,252 words · 146 views
- 13,956 words · 106 views
- 2,516 words · 196 views
I'm looking for artists!
I have a few ideas for some fan webcomics, but I can't draw very well. Somepony save me!
I need someone with a sort of grittier, more realistic style that is still recognizably MLP and someone with a fantasy style.
E-mail me some examples of your art at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How the Beard Became the Legend Star Swirl the Bearded will eventually be regarded as the greatest of his age, but first he must find the Two Sisters and save the ponies of the Age of Discord! 23,094 words · 133 views
- The Changed One A newcomer to Ponyville gives some of its residents first-hoof experience with the multiverse theory. 27,950 words · 275 views
- Peacevic the Rapper in... Peacevic is a rapping unicorn who always seems to in the wrong place at the right time to solve crimes 13,956 words · 106 views
- Let's Get Serious Princess Celestia's birthday is coming up, and it's Pinkie's job to throw the party. 3,801 words · 100 views
- Burning Out A filly and a dying pony discuss the nature of fire. 1,649 words · 109 views
Genetic Research Series chronology
Dates are in years/weeks before and after What Would a Genealogy Cutie Mark Look Like, Anyway?
-49 years: Ingenue is born
-48 years: Lulamoon is born
-29 years: Ingenue arrives in Detrot
-26 years: Applejack is born
-26-24 years: Flashback portions of The Great and Powerful Mission
-23 years: Trixie is born
-9 years: Events described in flashbacks of Genetic History
0: What Would a Genealogy Cutie Mark Look Like, Anyway?
1 week: Lulamoon dies
2 weeks: Tricks of the Genetic Tree
3 Weeks: Genetics of a Scene
3.5 weeks: modern day parts of Genetic History
4 weeks: Purple Clash
4.5 weeks: The Magician, and Her Timid Assistant
5 weeks: modern day parts of The Great and Powerful Mission
6 weeks: Three T's
6.5 weeks: Blue Genes
7.5 weeks: Genetic Dead End