- 1,678 words · 247 views · 23 · 3
- 1,909 words · 1,019 views · 109 · 21
- 3,617 words · 654 views · 58 · 1
- 8,540 words · 438 views · 41 · 3
- 1,086 words · 350 views · 44 · 3
- 1,090 words · 625 views · 74 · 8 · sex
477 members follow Trick Question
- Pedro Hander
- Anar Isil
- Hopeful Soul
- Swift Winds
- The Great Derpsby
- Meta Knight
Trick Question follows 207 members
- Schorl Tourmaline
- Tala Tearjerker
- Vimbert the Unimpressive
- Revenant Wings
Project Progress Bar!
SEMIpaused: Android Pony Game
PAUSED: Secret Megaproject
My Best Hoof Forward
- The Price of a Smile Twilight Sparkle is plagued by nightmares and hallucinations. Princess Luna knows the secret, but it comes with a terrible price... 15,976 words · 1,550 views · 162 likes · 13 dislikes
- The Element of Surprise Pinkie Pie spends many years planning a special surprise for Twilight Sparkle, but Twilight can't find out what it is until all of her friends have passed away. What kind of surprise could possibly make up for the loss of your best friends? 5,945 words · 4,576 views · 440 likes · 15 dislikes
- Girl Talk Applejack knows Big Mac crossdressing doesn't mean he has gender issues, but something else happened at the Sisterhooves Social that she can't ignore. 1,119 words · 3,521 views · 308 likes · 36 dislikes
- The Clarity of Darkness On a mission in the deep sky, Applejack and Twilight Sparkle fall into something from which there is no escape. Also, there is a black hole. 6,186 words · 1,110 views · 101 likes · 10 dislikes
- Broken Symmetry Somepony is sabotaging Moondancer's research, and signs point to Starlight Glimmer. When Twilight Sparkle offers to help, the two friends uncover a secret with dangerous consequences. 61,030 words · 1,413 views · 144 likes · 6 dislikes
- Dead and Loving It Three dark comedy minifics: Trixie is late to her own funeral, Luna covers for Celestia's absence, and Applejack goes coffin shopping. 2,868 words · 3,162 views · 452 likes · 13 dislikes
- The Laughter I Choose to Be Did you ever wonder how Pinkie Pie can do all the impossible things she does? In this mini-story, Pinkie decides it's finally time to tell her friends the whole truth. 1,888 words · 6,432 views · 723 likes · 29 dislikes
- Two of Swirls Princess Celestia violates Star Swirl's privacy to learn a dark secret. Upon asking for his forgiveness, Star Swirl makes an unusual request: pay his mercy forward to her future prodigal students. 1,420 words · 1,325 views · 118 likes · 5 dislikes
- The Knight and the Knave A psychotic break leads to a princess under house arrest. During daily tea visitation, Celestia tries to help her sister open up about her addiction to guilt and suffering via the Tantabus. Luna, however, has a topic of her own to discuss. 2,190 words · 2,559 views · 214 likes · 14 dislikes
- Colts Will Be Colts It's Sassy Shrimp's first day of school. The little colt seems afraid of everypony except Scootaloo, but what makes her so special? 3,020 words · 1,094 views · 120 likes · 4 dislikes
Other Stories I've Written
Motherly: Chrysalis comes of age with the help of her mother's "love".
Mission of Mercy: Fluttershy uses a unique approach to save a stranger.
Thorax the Red-Nosed Bughorse: several parody carols (I even sing)!
Very Short Stories
Page Two: a dark war-drama featuring Celestia and Luna.
Happily Ever After*: a semi-sweet minific about the price of happiness.
One Head of Cattle: a dark slice-of-life about Twilight Sparkle and a cow.
Polyphileos: a mildly bawdy comedy, at Fluttershy's expense.
Don't Say It: a tragic Sparity shipfic (I like it, but most readers don't).
Escaping Treatment: a dark, tragic drama where Twilight "cures" Screwy.
Tiara's Testament: this one is very dark and sad, so reader beware.
Incomplete Works (still updating)
Veneer: a story about what happened to the changelings after Season 6.
Twilight's Secret Journal (M): nopony should ever read this story.
Complete, but Controversial
Ashes: a sequel to The Knight and the Knave that wasn't as popular.
Recycled: my lowest-rated story, yet it's one of my favorites!
Back to Normal: readers threatened to boycott me over this one.
For a link to stories I've deleted from Fimfiction, see my first blog entry.
TRICK'S CRITICS AGREE! — READ WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY
"NOPE. *flips table*" –LadySugarHooves
"This almost made me barf." –Techtheevilalicorn
"The author is the true villain!" –Follower Of GlowCloud
"Repulsive. You deserve a boycott." –Cryosite
"I hate, loathe, and despise everything about this story." –Mini Minrie
"I don't think I'm getting across just how deplorable this is." –The Archive
"I feel the same way about this as the idea there should be laws against homosexuality." –bookplayer
"Pure, simple wankery, with all the subtlety and grace of hitting me in the face with a lead pipe." –ZOMG
"This is an author tract on incestuous issues Trick seems to have with her own parents." –blank check
"Trick Question, thank you for writing this. It's beautiful. Thank you." –(some crazy idiot)