One thing I've noticed a lot of around YouTube recently is videos with 'X but Y' titles. You know, things like 'Dragon Ball Z but every time we see people screaming at each other in a desert the video speeds up', or 'Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart but it's a Pokemon boss-battle theme'. With this in mind, is there any chance of seeing 'Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones but every time Hayden Christensen appears the film ends' or 'The Doctor Who Christmas Special but as soon as the plot starts making sense I stop crying'?
The Great Man
- 1,187 words · 67 views
- 2,408 words · 118 views · 14 · 0
- 4,124 words · 736 views · 53 · 0
- 3,017 words · 934 views · 109 · 4
- 5,541 words · 743 views · 58 · 2
- 6,260 words · 7,385 views · 1,025 · 28
75 members follow The Minister of Scones
- Vanilla Mocha
- Emerald Blazer
- The Daring Cookie
- Meta Knight
- Tiger Twinblade
- Theta KnightMare
- Jonathon Smythe
- Sunset Flash
- My Little Tengu
- Beta Bookworm
- Prism Phoenix
- Zane Wolfe
- Lise Eclaire
- Sky Blue CMC
- Mr Allan
The Minister of Scones follows 19 members
Did you know?
The Minister likes Silver Spoon based romances a little too much.
He also likes Button Mash stories of the same sort; probably because if someone that weird and antisocial can get a girlfriend, so can he, dash it.
The Minister has been a brony since 2011... he thinks. Sometime like that, anyway.
He's an Englishman, and d*mned proud. Don't you forget it.
He watches too many sit-coms for anyone's own good.
The Minister would like a cloak.
He hates being told what to do.
He loves telling people what to do.
He went to the trouble of designing an OC, but hasn't ever used him.
He has no artistic talent whatsoever. This means he cannot draw his OC. Whom, lest we forget, he hasn't used.
He has got into serious trouble at school for putting up satirical posters.
- Doctor Whooves
- Doctor Whooves Classic
- Luna Is The Best Pony
- Doctor Whooves crossovers
- G1 Ponies: Credit Where It's Due
- Friends Of All Generations
- Christian Bronies
- Bronies For Christ
- Derpy tales
- Derpy X Dr. Whooves
- Silver Spoon Appreciation Association!
- Diamond Tiara Appreciation Association!
- Looking for Editors
- Pipe Down
- Give Blueblood Some Character!
- Coffee, Tea, and Everything Else
- Monty Python
- Pipe Tobacco is Magic
- The Hero... Discord?!?
- Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony
- Good Grammar Directory
- A For Effort
- English Bronies
- My Little Droid: Friendship is Logical
- 1000 Likes and Growing
Thoughts on Poetry
Limericks are hard.
A haiku? Well now, that's just
Lt. Col. AD Wintle, MC
"Every night I get down on my knees and thank God for making me an Englishman. It is the greatest honour He could bestow. After all, He might have made me a chimpanzee or a flea, a Frenchman or a German!"
All about me
As I always* say, you can tell a lot about a man from what he wastes his time on. With that in mind, here's a list of the first five things I like which come into my head.
1. Doctor Who
2. Gilbert and Sullivan
3. I'm Sorry, I Haven't a Clue
5. Tunnels and Trolls
That ought to give you the general idea. Now follow me, you anamorphic aardvarks.
P.s. Fancy a chat? PM me. I'll be glad to talk, don't you worry.
My Little Oneshots
- Celestia Calls Customer Services And immediately wishes she hadn't. 4,124 words · 736 views · 53 likes · 0 dislikes
- Discord's New Job Giving Discord a job must have seemed quite a good idea at the time. Celestia didn't mean to trick him, not at first. It just sort of happened that way, really. Now he's not best pleased... 5,541 words · 743 views · 58 likes · 2 dislikes
- Somepony Tries to Sell Twilight Insurance It goes predictably badly. 6,260 words · 7,385 views · 1,025 likes · 28 dislikes
- The Clown A rather miserable clown gets a visit from Fluttershy. It's quite cute, really. 2,408 words · 118 views · 14 likes · 0 dislikes
With Apologies to Gilbert and Sullivan
If you give me your attention I will tell you what I am:
I'm a genuine philanthropist, all other kinds are sham!
The slightest slip in spelling and each solecistic scar,
I will point out to their authors, notwithstanding who they are!
Non-English-speaking writers I am anxious to assist,
By pointing out mixed metaphors that they have gone and missed;
But though I try to make myself as useful as I can,
Yet everybody says I am a disagreeable man,
And I can't think why!
Some stories clearly haven't been through editing at all,
And I'm always glad to help by finding plot-holes large and small.
I track down inconsistencies wherever they may be,
And I check to see if characters are acting 'OOC'.
I post millions of comments to persuade them that it's true,
That Such-and-such or Whatsername's become a Mary-Sue,
But to benefit my writer-friends, however much I plan,
Yet everybody says I am a disagreable man,
And I can't think why!
- 14,376 words · 1,431 views · 146 · 15
- 13,594 words · 106 views
- 1,466 words · 826 views · 20 · 7
- 5,858 words · 491 views · 23 · 8 · gore
- 1,456 words · 174 views · 8 · 61
- 2,150 words · 516 views · 16 · 12
- 1,702 words · 204 views · 9 · 4
- 1,693 words · 352 views · 9 · 12
- 1,415 words · 691 views · 14 · 6
- 1,278 words · 311 views · 9 · 4