The End is Neigh · 6:12am
It's been a long time coming.
1 year, 3 months, 17 days.
The above is a sequence of time in which a great deal of things can happen. There's enough space for:
- One Graduation
- Several Existential Crises
- Working for minimum wage
- More Existential Crises
- Getting interviewed for the dream job
- Losing the dream job to some hussy who asked for 10k less than you did.
- Interviewing for the job you think you'll hate only to find out it's heaven
- Getting hired at heaven
- Getting engaged to an angel
- Feeling guilty over leaving a dumb story you started on a whim years ago unfinished, despite the fact that it's highly unlikely anyone even remembers it, let alone cares.
In the highly unlikely case there IS anyone out there who still cares... it's coming. Sometime in the next 48 hours, its coming. The final chapter of a silly little story about pervy ponies and a peculiarly plain person. The final twist that will make the satire a satire again. The ending that no one saw coming, that a small group of people will find satisfying/poetic, and that everybody else will be in varying degrees of "WTF" with. Hell has officially frozen over--because Frozen is actually going to finish something.
"Wake up, Ms. Windsor. Wake up and smell the ashes."