• Published 8th Feb 2012
  • 2,337 Views, 19 Comments

Dan vs Ponies - LimeLight



Dan wakes up in questria, hijinks ensue,

  • ...
2
 19
 2,337

Introduction

The sun was shining brightly that morning when Dan awoke, that would’ve struck him as odd if he weren’t so tired yet, as it were he simply wrote it off as him leaving a window shade open the night before. Yawning loudly he reached out to pet his adorable bundle of a cat Mr. Mumbles, in the place of fur or his stiff blanket he instead felt a soft patch of grass. This served to be enough of a shock to launch him out of his early morning grogginess. Jumping quickly to his feet he began to observe his surroundings, it quickly became clear that he wasn’t certainly not in his apartment , and from the number of trees surrounding him he had his doubts that he was even in America.

Shocked by this revelation, and he quickly began to run through the events that had transpired the day before. He’d found his car once again damaged, the obvious perpetrator had been quickly identified and most of the day was spent planning out and putting in motion his plan of revenge, afterwards Chris and himself had stopped at Burgerphile for some dinner before he went back home and promptly went to bed. Nothing had occurred that would lead to him waking up in a strange place, though this was not to uncommon for him there was usually a reason behind it.

He shook the memories of the past day from his mind before looking around him once again. That was when he saw them, surrounding him with anxious and nervous eyes that never left him where what appeared to be horses, only smaller, and he was almost certain horses weren’t that colorful nor did the whisper to each other. Yes, there was no mistaking it; small colorful talking horses surrounded him. This was certainly not normal.

Dan quickly reached into his pocket, pulled out his cellphone, and dialed his friend Chris all the while keeping an eye on the strange creatures surrounding him. The phone rang and rang for what seemed like five full minutes before he became frustrated with waiting and hung up before angrily hurling his phone into a grove of trees nearby.
Who did he think he was? Didn’t he know he was in trouble here? How dare he not answer his call. This line of thinking quickly ended when he heard a feminine voice call out from the distance.
“He what’s with the commotion out here?” it asked. “Oh I’m sure there nothing to worry about” it continued after receiving a muffled reply. He could see it pushing itself through the throng of ponies surround him, it appeared to be a small purple lizard, but it froze once it laid eyes on Dan. For a few moments they stood like that staring at one another before the lizard turned tail and ran screaming out loudly “TWWIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIGHT!”

Comments ( 19 )

you have peaked my interest:trixieshiftright: im gonna track this and see where it goes. oh yeah FIRST!!

interest also peaked.. hopefully next chapter is much longer.. will track and see how this progresses.

Weird how I haven't seen a crossover like this yet.:rainbowhuh:

199451
199465

PIQUED. THE WORD IS PIQUED. WHY THE HAY DOES EVERYPONY KEEP GETTING THAT WRONG?
P-I-Q-U-E-D.

I saw the original Webcomic. I prefer the webcomic but it's a nice add for it.

201507
:/ read my description, I wrote and published this to googledocs more than a month before the tumblr was made.

You have 'piqued' my intreset

This needs to update now

238619
I haven't really had time to really write, not to mention I haven't had my primary computer for sometime, and pretty much errything I have is on there. I don't want to make any promises but a new, full length chapter should be coming in the next two weeks or so.

293638

I can wait.

Hell, got one story I'm tracking that updates every few months or so.

OH COME ON! I want more!

NONE UPDATEREREREREERERERSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::twilightangry2::ajbemused:Please update

This seems like it could be interesting. I know you made this before the webcomic and I've seen the webcomic, but I'd like to see where you go with this. Although, I've noticed you haven't updated this for some time now. Hopefully you'll do that soon. I would like to see what Dan does.

Me: Oh this seems like a good story I wonder when it'll upd-
Story: Last Modified 8th Feb 2012
Me: :fluttercry:

5817208
realest comment ever

11771366
Bruh why are yall commenting on some random low effort thing I dumped out 11 years ago?
HOW ARE YOU EVEN FINDING THIS AFTER 11 YEARS.

11771380
i have my methods

Login or register to comment