• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 3,795 Views, 97 Comments

An Even Bigger Storm of Chaos - MrAnime



I woke up one day thinking that it was just another normal day. Little did I know, I just got transported to Equestria, and the first thing I see is Pinkie Pie. Turns out ... I'm the new Lord of Chaos!

  • ...
26
 97
 3,795

Well good job brain ... You jinxed it ...

After we had finished our conversation, it was about twelve 'o clock. So we decided to go grab something to eat. We headed to someplace called Bronze Hearts' Salad Burgers. I'm not really big on salad, but hey, they don't have anything else here that seemed atleast decent. We all got the salad burger, and asked for them to go. We put them in a bag and headed back to Twilights' place. We went inside, and saw Spike.

"Oh! Spike ... um ...what are you doing here?" Twilight asked nervously.

"I just came back from that seemingly impossible task, but I got all the quills and papers you needed, Twilight. Sure is heavy. Why do you need all this stuff anyway?" he asked with a grunt.

"I told you Spike ... I need them for an experiment I'm conducting," she said, now starting to blush.

"Oh, OK. Where do you want me to put them?"

"You can put them upstairs please," she told him.

"Alright then. Oh, Twilight who's he?" he asked her, pointing at me with his free hand.

"Oh, him?" she started, looking at me. "His name is Samuel, and he's here in Discords' place,"

"Cool. Well guess I'll be seeing you around Samuel, but right now I have to get this heavy load upstairs," he smiled at me, and headed upstairs wobbling from side to side trying to get to his destination.

"Um, need any help with that, Spike?" I asked.

"No *grunt* No I got it. Thanks for asking though," He said. He tripped on himself, and I noticed just in time for me to teleport right next to him to catch him, and the boxes he was carrying. "Holy Shit! Heh thanks, Samuel. You saved my life there. Last time I dropped Twilight's stuff, she let out her rage on me with a stick!" he laughed.

"Well no problem," I smiled at him.

"Alright then, I guess I'll head on upstairs to put these boxes away. See ya later, Sam," he waved to me and headed upstairs, but before he got to the top, Twilight had one more thing to tell him.

"Oh, and Spike..." she began, "Can you organize them with the others as well?" she asked.

"WHAT! But that'll take HOURS!" He exclaimed. Twilight just stood there and stared at him intently. I saw Spike start to sweat, and he seemed rather uneasy. After a couple of seconds of this, he snapped. "*sigh* OK, fine ... I'll do it ..." He puffed. He headed upstairs, and followed Twilight's order.

"Well ... That was interesting ..." I said.

"No need to worry, Spike can handle it," she said with a smile.

"Wait a minute! How did Spike not see the decorations!?" I asked her.

"Well, I put a spell on them that doesn't allow Spike to see them until an assigned time," She said with a smile.

"Um, OK. Makes about as much sense as the rest of this place, ha!" My stomach started to growl from my hunger, "Well are we going to start eating, because I'm hungry!" I yelled, while opening my bag. I pull out my salad burger from its bag, and unwrap it from its foil. I took a bite out of it, and surprisingly, it was really good! I normally don't eat salads, but this was good. I chewed it, savoring its flavor, and smiled after I swallowed. "Oh, and by the way, Twilight, what were you doing to Spike that made him all uneasy?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"I just stared at him. Fluttershy taught me the stare, so I practice whenever I get the chance. Like right now on Spike,"

"Bit harsh if you ask me..." I said while taking another bite my burger. "You know, why do they call this a burger if it doesn't even have any meat? Shouldn't it be called a sandwich?" Twilight and Pinkie both looked at me with worried faces. "What? Was it something I said?"

"You eat meat?" Twilight asked me.

"Oh! Uh, ya, but I only eat certain meats," I laughed, trying not to concern them.

"Phew, that's a relief, wait ... YOU DON'T EAT PONY MEAT DO YOU!?" Pinkie shouted with a very frightened expression.

"No, I don't, Pinkie," I laughed again. Wait a minute! Why do I see them both getting closer to me!? No ... NOT AGAIN! I decided to get up and come up with an excuse to leave. "Um ... if you'll excuse me, I'm late for an appointment," I said, trying to escape this situation.

"What appointment?" Twilight said in a seductive voice, while using her magic to sit me back down.

OH COME ON! Why'd you have to JINX IT!? I said to my inner self.

'HEY! Don't blame this on me! It's not my fault!'

It is your fault! Now I can't leave! *shiver* I don't want even think what might happen to me now! GO TO HELL BRAIN!

'Language dude. Can we keep this PG please?'

Fuck you! You ... FUCKER!!!

'Good Luck!'

Author's Note:

Sorry this one's short guys. I just want to keep you in suspense! What will happen to Samuel? Stay Tuned, and find out!