• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 3,792 Views, 97 Comments

An Even Bigger Storm of Chaos - MrAnime



I woke up one day thinking that it was just another normal day. Little did I know, I just got transported to Equestria, and the first thing I see is Pinkie Pie. Turns out ... I'm the new Lord of Chaos!

  • ...
26
 97
 3,792

Helpin' Around (And getting answers)

I woke up, thankfully in the morning, and strecthed out my arms. I tried to get up, but something small was on me. I looked to see what it was, and saw Gummi on me. "Off I say!" I said while teleporting Gummi off me. I got up and saw Pinkie still sleeping. I headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. I swayed my hands in the air to create a toothbrush, and started brushing away. I made sure to get every tooth, the way my mom showed me. After brushing my teeth for three minutes, I got out of the bathroom and saw that Pinkie was barely putting on her shirt.

"O-OOOOKKKKK! Sorry Pinkie! I didn't mean to step in at a moment like this!" I say while heading back to the bathroom covering my eyes.

"Um ... its fine now. You can come out" I hear her say through the door of the bathroom. I got out, and saw Pinkie blushing.

" So ... um ... Any plans for today?" I ask her, trying to make small talk.

"Well I'm going to Twilights' today, to throw Spike his birthday party," she says with a grin. I start to smile too.

"Well thats cool. Mind if I tag along? I-if its fine with you that is," I say to her.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" she yells.

"K thanks," I said with a smile. Pinkie grins back at me. We started to head towards Twilights house to get ready for Spikes' B-Day. We got to her door and knocked. Twilight came to answer it, and man did she look good! She was wearing a long purple dress with pink strips at the waist. She still had her cutie mark on her chest, and she straightened her hair.

"Did you bring the decorations?" Twilight asked Pinkie. It was clear to me that Twilight didn't notice me yet.

"Of course I did! I would never forget something for a party!" Pinkie says with a smile.

"Um, mind if I ask something?" I ask them. Twilight jumps at my voice, and looks behind Pinkie to see me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, Samuel! I didn't notice you there!" Twilight said while coming towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back, then we let go.

"Um ya, anyway I just wanted to ask you something Twilight,"

"Sure,"

"Well I was wondering something actually. Did any of you notice Discords behavior before he left, and I came to take his place?" I asked.

"Well ... he was walking around PonyVille a couple of weeks ago ... He was also talking to certain ponies around town about something. Hey! Pinkie didn't Discord come up to you and asked you something?" Twilight said looking at Pinkie.

"Oh Ya, he did!" Pinkie said

...

...

...

"Well are you going to tell us what it was?" I asked her.

"Ya sure, he said that he needed a vacation, and asked me if I knew any good spots, and I told him I knew many. So he asked me where, and I told him all the places I knew. Thats all," Pinkie said with a smile at the end.

"Well ... um ... come in I guess. Lets set the place up for Spikes birthday," Twilight said. We entered Twilights house, and Twilight closed the door behind us. We put the decorations on the table, and each of us grabbed some of the decorations and went to start hanging them. I got the streamers, that were purple and green, and started to hang them on the walls. Pinkie got the balloons and start to blow air into them. Then she got some string and tied the balloon, and let them go so they went to the ceiling. Twilight got the sign that said 'Happy Birthday Spike!'. She tried to reach the top so she could hang it, but she was having trouble. She turned around for some reason, and saw me looking at her with a worried look on my face.

"Um, need help with that," I asked pointing at the sign.

"Please, I would really appreciate it," she said looking down at the floor. So I walked towards her to help her hang it. I started to hover above the ground just high enough so I could hang it correctly. I turned around and saw Twilight hang the other end.

"Hey I thought you needed help. But I could clearly see that you didn't really need it," I said with a laugh. I saw her blush a little after I said that. "It's fine though. I'm happy to help," I said with a grin. When we finished hanging it, I came back down to earth. Twilight came towards me and hugged me again.

"Thanks, Samuel," she said while looking up at me.

"Um ... no problem. I'm happy to help a FRIEND," I said to her. I turned around and saw Pinkie looking at Twilight with a nasty face, but when she saw me looking at her she just went back to blowing air into the balloons. "So anyway ..." I said pushing Twilight away from me gently, "Um, I guess we're done," I looked around to make sure everything was perfect for Spikes birthday. After I did that, we sat down at the couches, and I looked towards Twilight. "Hey, Twilight," I started to say. "Mind if I ask you some more questions?" I asked her.

"Sure, go ahead," she said while sitting down next to me.

"OK, well I was just curious, was I the only one on the back of the note?" I asked her.

"What note? Oh that note, no you weren't. Discord listed a couple of other beings, but your name was in bold so I brought you here out of the whole list," she said.

"OK, next question. Aside from Discord walking around PonyVille talking to ponies, did you notice any other strange behavior?"

"Hmm ... Well I did notice Discord reading something while walking around,"

"Reading huh? By any chance you didn't notice just what book it was did you?"

"... No not really, but the cover had a weird looking being on it,"

"Noticed anything else about the cover?"

"Yeah I did. The being was in a pose like it was ready to pounce, and its expression was terrifying too,"

"Hmm ... OK. Last question, and Pinkie this one is for you. Did Discord tell you anything else, anything at all beside what he asked you?"

"Nope, not that I can remember. OH! He did tell me to make sure you were treated well. Is that what you were meant?" Pinkie finished. I facepalmed myself, and looked at Pinkie.

"No, thats not want I meant, Pinkie," I told her.

"Oh, sorry," she said.

"It's fine, atleast I have a bit of information on Discord. Plus we have to be careful. I mean this is Discord we're talking about right? So we have to be on guard at all times," I told them.

'I'm handling today like a boss! Nothing strange has happened today!

Shut up brain! Don't jinx it!