• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 3,798 Views, 97 Comments

An Even Bigger Storm of Chaos - MrAnime



I woke up one day thinking that it was just another normal day. Little did I know, I just got transported to Equestria, and the first thing I see is Pinkie Pie. Turns out ... I'm the new Lord of Chaos!

  • ...
26
 97
 3,798

I just want meh sleep!

While me and Pinkie were walking to her home, I noticed that she was swaying her hips a bit. More than usual though. Yes! I looked ok! I didn't expect this to happen though! We just met a couple of hours ago, and she already KISSED ME!? I strayed my vision from her for a while, and decided to take in the beautiful sight of the night sky. I haven't seen many stars back home. I took in the sight of it longer. The way the stars twinkled,and shined in the night sky. They were occupanied by the dark blue sky to increase their beauty by ten. The moon was shining a briliant white, the way it should be. This sight put a smile on my face, and warmed my heart. Pinkie turned her head to look at me, and saw me looking at the sky with my paw and claw on the back of my head. She also saw the smile I had, and smiled as well.

"Pretty huh?" she tells me.

"Yup, I haven't seen a night sky like this before, and honestly I never even thought about how beautiful the sky is 'till now," I said with a warm smile on my face.

We walked for a couple more minutes. Then I noticed Pinkie taking glaces at me, and blushing. I decided to ignore that though. A couple of other minutes later, and we were in front of Sugar Cube Corner. Its unique design was quite interesting. I mean its exterior design looked like a gingerbread house! Also, the very top looked like a cupcake with three candles. I had a feeling that it was Pinkies' room. 'Oh Celestia I just wish there's a guest room in there' I thought to myself. We walked in, and I noticed two other people working at the counter.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Cake!" Pinkie says to them.

"HI Pinkie Pie," Mr. Cake says.

"Why hello there Pinkie. Who's that you got with you?" Mrs. Cake asks her.

"This is Samuel. He's my new friend," she starts to say.

'I hope we are only friends' I thought to myself.

"Is it fine if he stays here for a while?" she asks.

"It's fine with me," Mr. Cake said.

"As long as he doesn't cause any trouble it's fine," Mrs. Cake adds.

"Thing is," Mr. Cake starts to say, "We don't have any guest rooms. The last room we had belongs to our twins now," he finishes.

I feel a tingle and a twitch coming up right now if Pinkie says what I think she is going to say. She turns to me and smiles. I give a nervous smile back at her, and she starts to blush again. 'Please don't say it, Please don't say it, Please don't say it' I keep repeating in my mind.

"You can sleep with me!" Pinkie says with an even bigger smile.

I gulp. I feel the tingle in my spine, and my eye twitches. Pinkie doesn't notice though. My heart starts to beat faster then it has ever beated in my LIFE! 'Wait a minute ... I have a plan!'. "Um sure Pinkie ... well if it's alright with you anyway ...".

"Of course it is! Thats why I said it!" she says with a smile.

"Um ... ok thanks, I guess," I say.

Pinkie,and I head upstairs to her room. There were a lot of stairs, hell I got out of breath at one point. When we arrived to her room, I noticed that it was big enough to have two beds! 'Yes! I knew it!' I thought to myself. I snapped my fingers to materialize a bed on the oppisite side of the room. (I'm getting pretty good at this stuff).

"You don't want to sleep in my bed with me? Its big enough," she tells me.

"Its fine, Pinkie. I prefer to sleep alone on a bed anyway. Thanks for the offer though," I tell her trying not to look freaked out. I put on a smile to hide it even more though, just in case.

"Well, if you say so," she says with a singing tune.

I materialize a wall inbetween me and Pinkie for extra protection. Though I don't think it'll work the way I want it to though. Considering that this is Pinkie Pie were talking about.

"Whats this for?" Pinkie asks.

"Um ... for um ... eh ... well ... um ... Ah buck it! Its for protection," I say.

"Protection? Against what?"

"...Not sure ... guess I'll know when I see it," I say to her. 'Even though I'm SEEING IT RIGHT NOW!' I think in my head.

"Oh, ok well night Sammy,"

"Sammy?"

"Thats your nickname now, for me anyways," she giggles.

"Oh ... um, ok," I say. 'SHIT! She gots a nickname for me now!' "Night to you too, Pinkie," I say before I start to close my eyes.

~Couple of minutes Later~

I wake up to the sound of footsteps. At first I thought it was Pinkie trying to get to me, but I looked at the wall to see that it's still there. 'Ok good' I think to myself. I close my eyes again to try to go to sleep. Thats when I feel something get on top of me. I open my eyes to see what it was, but damn it's dark. 'Shit! I can't see!' I wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, then all I saw ... was Pinkie Pie.

"And your on me ..." I say in a calm voice with my eyes half opened from how tired I was.

"Yup," She says with a slight giggle after.

"Mmhmm, well allow me say this ... GET OFF ME PINKIE!" I yell at her. "How did you even get past the-" she cutts me off by pointing in the direction of the wall. I look, and the wall is NOT there, what a shocker...

"Uhuh ... now let me offer this as a rebutle," I say as I snapped my fingers and teleported to the other side of the room. "Please, Pinkie! I just want meh sleep! Please!" I said to her.

"NO!" she yells while jumping towards me again.

"Fine, I didn't want to do this!" I tell her. I snapped my fingers, and teleported Pinkie to her bed with chains and a lock around her.

"Hey! Let me OUT!"

"No! I told you I didn't want to do this, but you forced my hand!" I said to her, but something in my mind told me she's just going to break free from those chains somehow. So I decided to do something I just didn't want to do! I leaned in on her as she struggled to break free. I resisted a bit, but I figured I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't do this. So I leaned in closer on her, and ... Ugh, Oh dear I can't believe I did that! I KISSED HER! ON THE LIPS! Pinkie was shocked I could tell, but I wanted to pull back! I started to after a couple of seconds, but Pinkie held on to my head to savor the kiss. Her eyes were closed, but my were opened with a twitch in my left eye (It's sort of a habit now). After a couple of minutes, she let go and I pulled back. Honestly, I didn't think my first REAL kiss was going to be with an anthro pony!

"Now can I get some sleep!?" I asked her, but she was already asleep from that kiss, so I guess I'm going to have a somewhat peaceful night tonight. I snapped my fingers to dematerialize the chains, and pulled the sheets over her. After, I climbed into my bed, and ... well fell to sleep. 'Well, I knew that was going to happen tonight' I thought to myself before going to sleep.

Author's Note:

I actually started to write this chapter like a week or two ago, but got writers block. Then I talked to my editor about this chapter, then I got an idea at the end of that day. (Sorry, forgot to tell you dear editor!) So ya hope you enjoyed this one.